• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Farmhouse Dream { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Alexander Brennan and Kaleb Price
Former Seraphite, Former FEDRA officer | 19, 27 | Current location ;; Washington

Alex was moving towards Nate, and he didn’t realize it. He looked behind him when he heard Carlos and laughed. “I am totally going to win.” Alex said with a confident smile. Well, it was confident until he realized too late that Nate was right there beside him. But Alex didn’t have the energy to move faster, he was going to get caught. He just knew it. Nate was close enough to him to catch him.

Nathaniel Matthews and Carlos Price
Former Firefly, Aspiring Artist | 21, 25 | Current location ;; Washington

“I think you should guess again!” As Carlos called out, Nate pushed himself once more, kicking in the last of his adrenaline and energy, and at first scissored two fingers on Alex’s sleeve and then wrapped one arm around his back and shoulder. He slowed, his legs giving out. “Hey, beautiful, I think we win.” Carlos, seeing their win, slowed to a walk because he could catch up soon.

Former Seraphite, Former FEDRA officer | 19, 27 | Current location ;; Washington

As Alex turned to call back to Carlos, he felt the fingers on his sleeve and then the arm around his back and shoulder. Alex slowed down to a stop, panting softly as he tried catch his breath. “Well, hello baby. That was.. a good strategy.” Alex said, as Kaleb slowed down to a walk as well. “I guess we get group cuddles tonight then. Good.. job.” Alex said as he breathed in slowly and deeply.

Now that they officially won, Nate slowed to a full stop, hands on his knees as he remembered how to breathe. Carlos from afar, threw up his arms. “That is a victory! We can in fact catch our speedy monkey man if we use our wits and kill our lungs.” When he caught up, he shoved his arms below Alex’s and lifted him up and turned them in a circle that made him dizzy but he didn’t care. “I have wanted group cuddles since the moment Nate wasn’t being a jealous little pain anymore.” Nate considered saying something against thing but it was one true and two he was too tired.

Alex had finally caught his breath as he saw Nate with his hands on his knees and looked back at Carlos. He chuckled, hearing him and shook his head al little bit. "That's the only way you can catch me." He said with a smile before he gasped at the arms below his and felt himself brought in a circle. Alex had wrapped his arms around Carlos' neck as he laughed. Kaleb chuckled, catching his breath as he looked at the other three. Alex couldn't exactly argue with the fact that Nate had been jealous but now? Group cuddles sounds nice. Especially after that city of close calls. "You know, we have to make it to the overlook for group cuddles, and in order to get there, we have to move." Alex teased as he looked at them.

Carlos may have been celebrating and laughing, but Nate mostly felt like he was dying. “Excuse you? We are dead now. How much further is this overlook? Because I might decide that I live here now.” He pointed to the ground beside him, but that made him dizzy so he dropped his hands on the ground. “This spot calls to me.” Carlos shook his head as he put Alex back down. “Nope. I want cuddles on an overlook. Everybody get moving.”

Alex chuckled as he felt his feet touch the ground again and he looked at Nate. "Come on you. It's not that much further. We got pretty close thanks to this little game." He said, holding a hand out to Nate. Alex was ready to get to the overlook, mostly because he was tired now too and ready to rest. Kaleb chuckled as he listened to the two of them. He waited for the others before he would start moving.

Nate stared at the hand a moment, smiling but also trying to look like he might not take it or had to consider if he was going to. He finally clapped his hand down on Alex’s and sighed. “Alright, fine, take me to your overlook,” he said as he stood back up. Carlos took Alex’s other hand as well as Kaleb’s. If they were going to an overlook for group cuddles then they should go as a connected group. It was, after all, one of Carlos’ favorite things in the world.

Alex saw that Nate looked like he wasn't going to take his hand, before he did take his hand. Alex smiled and chuckled at the comment and watched
Nate stand up. He felt Carlos take his other hand and Kaleb felt him take his hand. They were connected, one group together. Alex led the way straight ahead, seeing the tree line thinning a little. The overlook was right ahead, and as they broke from the tree line, they had made it. The city of Seattle was up ahead, bathed in the orange and red light of the setting sun. "Welcome to the overlook." Alex commented as he stopped them.

The group stopped to take in such a beautiful sight. “Now Handsome, why do you keep taking me to places I can’t paint yet?” Carlos let go of Kaleb’s hand to wrap his arm around his waste and bring him in close as he did on most occasions but especially when he was feeling particularly arty. “But you know what I can do?” He kissed Kaleb’s temple. “I can draw it.” He slipped away from Kaleb and pulled out his notebook to have a seat and play with the colors in his bag. Nate stood there and looked at the city of Seattle. This was it. This was the place he had been searching for for so long. If only Max and Ben were there. They would have been so excited to finally find it. Seattle where his hope still lived. He looked at Alex. Seattle was where Alex’s hope died. It made him wonder.

Alex glanced at Carlos when he heard that, and chuckled softly. "I can't help it." He said with a smile as he watched him pull Kaleb close. Kaleb smiled, feeling Carlos' arm around his waist and pulled close. He looked at Carlos when he heard him and smiled. Alex watched as Nate looked at the city and he looked at the city. It seemed like such a long time ago that he'd been here. Since he'd left Seattle and had headed east. Kaleb sat down beside Carlos and rested his head on his shoulder as he sat there. Alex looked at Nate and sighed. "Are you okay? You look like you're thinking." Alex told Nate, looking at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back