• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Niklaus couldn't help chuckling as he watched Wade walk away. He was still smiling when he looked to Kenzi. "As strange as it seems or sounds, but seeing him and Faith....I'm not as...nervous for tomorrow. I was worried about pushing it too quick too soon, but I don't know, sounds like things are alright." He says, pulling her closer and looking down at her, gently brushing her hair back.

Kenzi smiled at him, "Maybe that is why we allowed it then." She teased, kissing his cheek, "Plus, we get to see them all grown up. Makes me happy to know they grow up happy. And with our personalities." She giggled.

Niklaus chuckled and nodded. "Yes so it seems." He says with a smirk, glancing towards the direction both pups had gone and then back to Kenzi. "You know if you want something more than the pack ceremony, we have a little more time. Otherwise we can just prepare for the pack ceremony if you like." He says gently.

Kenzi smiled at him, "We are going to be pack and not to mention it's how Faith comes to existence. I think it's what is best. Besides, it would be an interesting story to tell our pups that they were there." She giggled.

Niklaus chuckled and kissed her forehead before holding her close. "Yeah, that would be interesting for sure." He agrees, smiling and feeling more relaxed than he had since they left. Then he smiled more. "Where do you want to live after?" He asks.

((I can't quite remember, did Hailey and Boy already help Mike and the other two pups or were they still on their way there?))

Niklaus chuckled and kissed her forehead before holding her close. "Yeah, that would be interesting for sure." He agrees, smiling and feeling more relaxed than he had since they left. Then he smiled more. "Where do you want to live after?" He asks.

((I can't quite remember, did Hailey and Boy already help Mike and the other two pups or were they still on their way there?))

Kenzi looked confused, "We can't stay with your mother? I would think if I am about to have a pup I should be with your mother. Since I don't have one." She stated.

(Still on the way)

Niklaus smiled. "That's why I'm asking dear." He says with a grin. "We will live with my mother then. We can help take care of her and she can help you with the pup." He says.

((Did you have a specific plan for that or just go along with it like everything else?))

Kenzi giggled, "I imagine I will need it. Two magical pups that both are polar opposites. Not to mention the fact that they both seem too business with their own world. I imagine a lot of running around." She teased.

Niklaus couldn't help laughing. "We're going to have our hands full aren't we." He says. "But they both seem like good kids, so I think we do something right." He says.

Hailey stopped just outside the cave entrance and then looked to Boy. "You see what your replicas see right? Are you able to create another to send into the cave to see what's going on and how many are there? Or will it put them all at risk?" She asks gently.

Kenzi smirked, "Faith seems just like you and Wade seems to joke around a lot.." She giggled, "I imagine what we did is fall a few dozen times." She teased.

Boy looked at her, "I can link and see through my replicas." He looked around, but there didn't seem to be anyone around and he couldn't smell anything but Mike and his siblings.

Niklaus chuckled. "Yes, though she is less of a stick in the mud than I am I think. You and Wade on the other hand..." he just shook his head a little, playfully. "You two are Trouble. Lovable trouble at least." He says with a chuckle.

Hailey bit her lip and hesitated. "Try that. I don't smell the witches anymore but that could be their magic, I don't want to put you in unnecessary danger." She says. Mike, can you hear me? She links. He hadn't responded before when she had tried.

Kenzi smiled at him, giggled, "I don't know. I have yet to see our son fall off a tree." she sighed as she pulled away, "Either way, we should go. At least to make sure he is okay and your mother isn't freaking out."

Wade smirked as he got to the garden, kneeling beside Abigail, "Hey, grandmother. Can I help?" he asked.

Boy sighed as he separated into two, one walked in and Boy stood with Hailey, his hands in his pockets, "So, how long before we wait."

Niklaus laughed some and nodded, taking her hand and grinning at her as he linked his fingers with hers. "Good idea." He says.

Abigail startled, her senses were dulled more than normal for a wolf and even if they weren't she got lost in her own mind easily. "I'm sorry honey but I think you have the wrong woman." She says.

Hailey shrugged. "Just tell me what you see, hear, and smell. If it seems clear of witches then we'll go in." She says.

Wade looked at her and smirked, "You can ask father if you would like. You taught me how to take care of the garden, I can help."

Boy looked around, "Nothing. They are still knocked out, but so far nothing."

Abigail tilted her head a little in curiosity. His scent reminded her of her own and her children's but surely he couldn't be One of theirs could he. "Alright." She says quietly with a small smile.

Hailey frowned. "Alright. Stay here, I'll go look around some and then I'll let you know. I'm not trying to belittle you but I can't risk them getting to you." She says gently as she started to move towards the cave.

Wade smirked, twisting his hand over her flower so it grow bright and healthy, "See, it's not how you showed me, but you said you loved that color before. Plus, you were always my favorite wolf to be around."

Boy sighed and rolled his eyes, "But I don't see anyone else." he protested.

Abigail smirked and glanced to him curiously. "The vivid color is lovely." She says. "Remind me who's your father?" She asks.

Hailey hesitated. "Fine. But you do as I say if there's trouble." She says.

Wade looked at her, "Niklaus and Makenzi." He stated looking back to the flower, "Do you want me to change it back? I know you say this helps thinking. I use it for thinking too. " he smiled, "I don't want to upset you. "

Boy looked at her like she was being silly, "I'm five days old. I think I should be fine. "

Abigail looked at him curiously and then to the flower. She was confused, but she would wait until her son got back. "No, leave it. It is...beautiful." She says.

Hailey couldn't help smiling, and she nearly laughed. "You know most pups at five days old are pretty helpless." She points out. "You're just different and extraordinary." She says with a shrug, still grinning.

Wade smiled, he had missed her so much he ignored the fact that he wasn't from this time. Instead he sat beside her and smiled at the flower, like they had when he was smaller. "Grandmother, have you ever heard of Alpha Wade? From about 300 years ago?"

Faith rushed in and smiled, when she found Brianna with Lee. "You're safe." She sighed with relief. "And you are relaxing. " she smiled going to her as she keeled down."How do you feel mom? Are you hungry?" It was already late, the night sky was starting to creep out.

Boy raised and eyebrow, "No, I'm not useless or helpless." He stated, then he sighed.

Abigail looked to him a little distantly at first and then thought about it. "I do remember hearing mention of him. Alpha Johnathan named one of his children after him I believe. But I was only a beta's wife, I do not recall much of that story." She says.

Brianna looked up and smiled some. She was still having a hard time wrapping her mind around the fact that this girl was from the future and her yet to be born son's mate. "I am alright love. I was going to wait for Eli before eating." She says with another smile.

"You certainly are not." Hailey whispered to herself as they reached the cave entrance. She entered cautiously, looking around and then looking for Mike and Kendra and Brody.

Wade smirked, "Father used to tell me the story. But he left that part out." He sighed, "Do you think he would like me? I know he was only Alpha until his brother killed him but father said he was a great Alpha for the years he had been."

Faith looked around, "Where is Elijah? I thought he would be here."

Lee shrugged, "He left a little while ago when I was napping." She smirked looking at Brianna, "But he will be back soon. We are hungry."

Boy moved to his siblings before a shock woke them when he touched them. Brody growled looking around. Mike woke when he felt Hailey looking arou d too but the sighed. "Relax." He told them.

Kendra ran to Hailey and hugged her tight, "We smelled them but before we could do anything everything went black. I didn't like it at all, mother." She said feeling frightened by the face that they had no idea what could have happened.

Abigail smiled. "Child I hardly know you and yet I know he would have liked you." She says gently.

Brianna giggled. She was about to answer but then smiled more asshe felt Eli. Moments later he was coming back in. "There are my girls!" He says and then saw Faith and smiled in greeting.

Hailey huggged her tight and glanced to Mike. Are you okay? She asks him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I wasn't here." She whispers.

Wade smiled, kissing her check, "Thank you, grandmother. You always male things better for me. " he chuckled, "Even when you aren't you. " he took her hand, "I am really sorry. I honestly thought it would make you happier. But you were the best playmate I could ask for. "

Faith looked at him and smirked, then she frowned recalling that he didn't know her yet. "How is the line?" She asked standing up.

Mike smirked, nodding as Kendra looked at Hailey, "Mother, can I be with you. I don't want to be alone again." Boy just sighed and rolled his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back