• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Abigail smiled. "Well then I look forward to getting to meet you in that time as well." She says gently.

Eli looked to her curiously andthen smirked. "Holding up. A few were affected by the magic but some were able to defeat them with ease, in part because of their causes." He says.

Hailey smiled in relief to Mike and at Boy's reaction almost laughed. She looked to Kendra. "I would like for all of us to try to stay together."

Wade smirked at her, hugging her, "I hope so too, grandmother. "

Faith nodded, "Probably best to pull back. The idea of leaving the boarder unguarded is hard but we are dealing with witches. It's best you leave this to those of us who have better control of curses that can effect them. Plis, your family will need you." She looked at Brianna and smiled, "I would never allow anything to happen to them." She stated before she started towards Elijah. "We share a curse but at different levels. I will speak with Alpha Jason, I am sure Luna Zyana will be concerned with Energy and her cut. But I think only a limited wolves should deal with this and unfortunately your curse is useless at it's current state."

Kendra looked up at her and smiled, nodding, "Yes mother. I want to stay with you. We all want to stay together. "

Brody smirked, as he sighed, "I rather stay together. We are stronger that way."

Abigail was surprised at first but then hugged him back. She was unable to say anything before Niklaus came with Kenzi. Niklaus couldn't help smiling when he saw them.

Eli smiled some and glanced to Brianna who was just smiling. Then he looked back to Faith. "I think given the circumstances listening to you would be smart." He says. He wouldn't give her the power to call shots but he was willing to listen to her and do as she said if it sounded reasonable.

Hailey smirked, biting the inside of her cheek to try to stop herself. "We are staying together right now." She says. Until this was all figured out and she knew they'd be safe so she and Mike could do what they needed before coming back to them. What should we do next? She asks Mike.

Wade smiled like Niklaus as he pulled away and looked at his parents. Kenzi smiled, "Wade, why don't you go inside? We should speak with Abigail. "

Wade looked at them, before kissing Abigail's cheek. "I love you, grandmother." He said before jumping up to his feet and going off to go inside. Then he stopped, "Do I have a room yet or should I just go into yours?" He asked.

Faith smirked, as Zyana walked in with Jason so he knew Lee was safe. "Well, under the circumstances. Alpha Jason, I request control of the Elite. Only a hand full of them. It would be nice if the twins were still here but Zeke and a few others would be able to handle the witches just as good. I also need to make sure Ember is safe. I don't want to let her seat this out, even if she doesn't have a place yet. But she's powerful when she's at her best and if she is hurt too badly she might not be any use. The witches will be coming soon."

Mike nodded We should stay together. He stood up, "okay, We need to know what is going on. Which means it's time you three get to know the pack a little better."

Niklaus chuckled. "Go into mine." He says, he couldn't help smiling. Then he looked to his mother who was looking at him and Kenzi curiously.

"I am happy my son is safe." Abigail says simply.

Jason raised an eyebrow. "You mean Charlotte and Antoinette?" He asks curiously. He knew Zeke was probably tending to Emery and the others... He sighed and looked to Eli. They had a silent conversation before he finally turned his gaze to Faith. "A handful. You may have control of a handful." He finally says, glancing to Zy.

Hailey smiled some and moved over to Mike, wrapping her arms around his waist and kissing his cheek. She wanted to just be close to him but she knew they needed to also look after their new pups. "Come on, the sooner we get into town the better." She says.

Kenzi smiled, "I am too." She assured her, "How are you feeling?"

Faith nodded, "Right. Elijah and my father used to tell me about them. I know when they found their mates they moved on." She shrugged, "I only need a handful, the ones that were best against the witches. I also want to check on Emery." She nodded, "I will check on my parents first, I am sure grandmother Abigail is going to need to be explained everything a few times." She chuckled before turning to Brianna, she kissed her cheek, "Stay safe mom. He is going to be hungry a lot, just so you know." She teased.

Brody nodded, standing up and Kendra was already excited. Boy sighed as he crossed his arms. Mike smirked, kissing Hailey's lips, before pulling away with her hand in his, "Come on. We first need to check on your mother's family and then to the Alpha home." He ordered leading the way.

Abigail smiled a little. "I am fine. The Trouble didn't come this way after it took the two of you." She says.

Jason smirked. "Well the twins are still here. They can help however you need. Eli can help you find the others you need." Jason says. Brianna couldn't help smiling.

"I'll keep that in mind." She says. Placing her hands over her belly."

Hailey gave Mike a loving smile. And moved to walk with him, staying right next to him, her hand in his as they walked. "I'm sure my mother is fine, maybe we should go to the Alpha house first?" She says.

Kenzi smiled, nodding, "Good. I'm glad you stayed safe. What do you think if wade? "

Faith raised an eyebrow and nodded, "Good." She smirked, "I'm going to check on Zeke and Ember and then find my brother so we can train."

Mike shook his head, "You aren't Beta, you are rogue. Family first." He reminded her.

Abigail smirked. "He's a sweet boy. I am...rather confused about who he is. But he is sweet." She says.

Jason nodded. "Check in with Eli or myself periodically alright. I want to know everything going on." He says.

Hailey bit her lip and nodded. She was still okay with her choice to be rogue, she wouldn't change it. But it was still an adjustment. "Alright. If you say so." She says.

Kenzi bite her lip, "He is our son." She moved towards Abigail, "From what we understand he is from the future. He has a sister that came with him name Faith. They are here to keep Zyana safe." She explained.

Faith nodded, "Okay. I will." She assured them before leaving.

Zyana smirked, "She's a nice girl." She commented, then turning to Eli, "I'm guessing your son is going to be the like you." She giggled, "I wonder how well you get along with her." She teased, going to Eli and poking him like a child. Our if all of them he seemed to be the one that didn't understand Faith 's drive was his own unborn pup.

Mike nodded, "Well, I do." He teased looking back at her, before they got near her home, her mother was outside with Kenzi and Niklaus.

Abigail frowned a little. "Time travel is tricky." She says. "When I was younger, my husband and Alpha Johnathan had some...bad dealings with witches and time travel." She says.

Eli looked to Zy suspiciously and then pretended to check her head for any bumps. "You didn't hit your head did you?" He asks teasingly. Brianna giggled some.

"Come on, Lee and I are still hungry and we've been waiting for you love." She says. Causing Eli to smile more.

Hailey smiled at Mike but then sighed when they reached her old home. See, she's fine. Nick is with her and so is Kenzi. She says. She didn't need the pups, especially Boy, knowing anymore of her discomfort with her mother. Things were better but not as they were supposed to be yet.

Kenzi listened before noticing Mike and Hailey with three others. Kenzi smiled, "I understand. " she said to Abigail, "But they are here and these might be the last days that they will exist as they are."

Mike smirked, as he continued to lead her towards them. It's not just checking on them. It's easier for them to believe we are not leaving them when they know know their family. Kendra smiled when she saw them and smelled them, "It's home." She said grabbing Hailey, "Mother, it's home. It smells like us." She said excited.

Zy smirked, "Why don't we all get something to eat?" She giggled, "We are almost a family." She teased, going back to Jason and wrapping her arms around his arm. "How about that Lee? "

Lee grinned, "Yes, can we dad?" She asked Eli.

Abigail tilted her head and thought a moment. "Are they going to go back? I once heard that there are dimensions of sorts. They'll exist as they are back in their time but we'll never know them as that again." She says, then smiled and shrugged, her look starting to turn blank. "But those are rambling, please, ignore me." She says.

Hailey held in a sigh. I suppose you're right. Of course. I just...maybe showing them Kendra and Brody's rooms would be good. They will smell like them. She says. She looked to Kendra and smiled a little. "We can show you around the home. I had planned for you to stay with Jason and Zy but if you're more comfortable here we can talk about it." She says.

Eli chuckled. "Yes. I think that sounds good." He says, taking Lee's hand and leading her into the kitchen.

Zy looked at her and sighed shaking her head, "The one they grow up in is the one connected to us. So if they keep me alive, the wolves they are now might never exist. They might be the same but they grow up without me here so not exactly."

Lee smiled as she followed him, "What are we going to make?" She asked excited.

Mike smirked as he lead the way, Kendra and Brody with Hailey as boy was in the back. "Looks like the house is going to be a little full." Mike commented nodding to Niklaus who he still was a little unhappy about since they met but they had built up some kind of respect.

Kenzi smirked, "You have no idea." She chuckled, "Hey." She waved at Brody, Kendra and Boy. "Just a heads up, the pack has some guests that are kind of...well, they are the future. " she commented, playing on the words.

Abigail nodded some. "That make sense." She says slowly.

Hailey smiled and looked to him. Feeling what he did she leaned over and kissed his cheek. He wants to be on your good side. Your my mate and by extension his brother. It'll work out. She says. She had forgiven him, she hoped Mike might also eventually.

Hailey's attention was pulled to Niklaus and Lenzi as she heard what they said. "What do you mean?" She asks curiously.

Mike smirked, I am working on it. Kenzi smiled, "Well, that is a little complicated."

Kendra couldn't help herself as she jumped to hug Abigail, "Grandmother, mother said we can be home. Can we go inside now?" she asked.

Brody sighed, but Mike was the only to say something, "Why don't the three of you go inside while was all figure out what is going on."

Brody shrugged, "Okay." he said moving to go inside. Boy sighed as he followed after him and Kendra pouted looking at Abigail.

Kenzi smirked, "Maybe we all should take turned to explain everything to each other."

Hailey looked to the three pups. "We'll be in soon. But explore some, you can go into the other rooms there." She says with a gentle smile. Then she looked to Kenzi and Niklaus. "That may be a good idea." She says with a grin.

Kenzi smiled, taking a breath, "Okay. Well, I think we should start with something more of this point." she moved towards Niklaus, "We have decided to do the pack ritual." she said. She smiled at Hailey, "That would make us sisters." and then she looked at Abigail, "And we thought of staying here. After meeting Faith and Wade, it seems like our paws might be full with just one and I was hoping you could help. Wade seems to love you, I can only imagine it is because of how much you were in his life."

Hailey couldn't help the broad smile that spread across her lips. "So you two are mates then?" She asks. She smiled even more and let out an excited noise, moving to Niklaus and hugging him tightly and then moving to Kenzi and hugging her. Even if she didn't know her that well. "I'm so happy for you guys!" She says, looking to Mike and smiling again, reachingfor his hand.

Kenzi hugged her back and grinned, she wasn't really sure how it would work, but they had decided on it and she was honestly happy too. Then she looked at them, "Why did she said it was home?" She asked curious as to exactly who those three wolves were. She knew Mike had brought back hybrids but she thought they would be smaller and even more so when Zyana explained they were Hailey and Mike's pups.

Hailey glanced to Mike and smiled some and then looked to Kenzi. "They are our pups." She says, trying to deicide how to explain. "They're only five days old but they are one of nature's creations to try to help. They share DNA from me and Mike, my older two siblings, and a coyote pair. But they are our family now." She says.

Kenzi looked confused, "Really?" She looked at Niklaus confused. They technically had his siblings DNA but his. She wondered if it made sense to him what that meant, it kind of made sense now why this would seem like him. But there was a crazy sound as Boy came out the window, he landed on his feet, glaring up at the window he came from.

Looked up, Kenzi sat Wade, "Filthy witch." Boy snapped before heading back up towards the window.

Kenzi's eyes widen, turning to Niklaus, " "We need to stop them before your mother loses the house." She pointed out.

Niklaus nodded but Hailey was already on it. She ran over to Boy and forcefully grabbed his arm and then his hand. Placing herself between him and the house, still holding on to him. "Don't you dare. He's family Boy, leave him be." She says sternly. Mike? She said, not really sure if he should be the one dealing with this. At least based off how rogues were.

Niklaus sighed and looked to Kenzi. He kissed her cheek and then went into the house to gonup to where Wade was.

Boy glared at her, growling, "Family?"

Mike sighed, "That's enough, Boy." He said but didn't move.

Kenzi sighed, "That's something else we should have mentioned. Our pups are grown and time travelled her. That is our youngest, Wade." She smiled apologetically "I probably should have mentioned that sooner."

Hailey smiled some and then returned her attention to Boy. "Please calm down. He's not a bad witch." She says, hoping that was true. She still didn't know anything that's happened in the town. She took both of Boy's hands. "Come on, my mother's garden is beautiful. Let's not walk around it some." She says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back