• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls Academy (Open!)

Trey sighed softly. "The girl you saw, is my now dead ex-girlfriend. it had been about a year in of us dating and things were going great..until I found her, cheating on me with my best friend. I asked her why she did this if she cared so much and she told my right then and there, that she didn't. She'd been using me since the first day I began to like her, all to get to my best friend, not me. I was torn, heartbroken beyond repair. My fire, at that time, was completely ruled by my emotions. When I heard this, I got so angry that for a moment, I blacked out. I realized soon what was happening and that I had seared through her chest and burned her heart, causing her to die. I couldn't believe what I had done. I walked away, crying and afraid of what I'd done, and how dangerous I was. And that day, was the same day, that I began to believe love wasn't real." He said to her, his hair not full of flames anymore. "I never meant to do it, It was all an accident but..I was so hurt..and it all happened so fast. I regret everything to this day." He said softly, bowing his head down.

@animegirl20

"Oh wow." Amu looked straight ahead then back at him. "I'm sorry that happened to you. But you know you shouldn't judge love because of that one experience you know."

@Son of Crota

Milah said:
Elle nodded, and together they walked to the lunchroom. She could feel weak wavelengths, it startled her a bit, but she didn't let it show.
Kain led her to the line. Kain stood next to Elle looking at her" something troubles you may i ask what it is?" He asked calmly.

He looked over to her. "Thanks, and..you're not the first to tell me that. You're right, I shouldn't, but I do, because it's hard to trust someone after that, plus cause of my powers. Some people might even think I'm a freak, so why even believe in love if nobody's even willing to give you a chance?" He said with a shrug as he looked to the ceiling.

@animegirl20

Alice sat up a little. "Well I don't think your a freak......plus you never know someone could give you a chance."

Trey laid back onto the couch. "Well thanks." He said to her. "And someone give me, a guy who can burn you in seconds and has a fire god giving him power, a chance? I'd like to see that happen." He said to her.

"Well if she really cared about you she wouldn't let it bother her. So is there a girl a you like?" She said him a playful grin.

Trey looks over to see Amu grinning. "I..um...maybe.." He said to her. "I should probably just forget it though, she probably doesn't like me back." He said with a shrug.

Trey thinks for a moment before shaking his head. "No, I can't tell, I can't!" He said to her. Suddenly, his glove started to glow a fire. He turned away from Amu and looked into the fire where it said 'tell her, Ares' Trey couldn't believe Ares would tell him that. Way to go god of war. He turned back.

It was still pitch dark when a portal opened up at the terrace of Mist's room and two ominous figures jumped out of it. Veil was silently hovering above his master as Sheryl landed silently, all her clothes torn and stained with sweat, mud and blood. Ultimately however she was happy as she triumphed: what she set out to find she did and the best of all is that she made back before Mist could wake up.

She silently hurried through Mist's room, carefully paying attention not to wake the sleeping girl and she hurried to her room. She still had much to prepare if she wanted a sweet, good morning with her beloved so she changed her clothes to her other school uniform and with the little package she prepared hurried back to Mist's place and started preparing.

" Only the best for her... " she murmured to herself as she unpacked everything silently in a different room where the nature deity slept. She could only hope to make her happy this way.

@Metaphysics

animegirl20 said:
Amu backed up little. Maybe I was to forceful. "Well you don't have to tell if you don't want to."
Trey looked to her. "It's not that...I'm just...not sure I should.." He said to her.

animegirl20 said:
"Well if your worried about me telling anyone trust me I won't."
Trey shakes his head. "I might tell you later...enough about me, who do YOU have a crush on?" He says with a smirk.

"M-me?! Well I" She looks the other way. "Well there is some one I'm a little interested in but I kind of just met him but um it's no big deal." Her face went pink.

animegirl20 said:
"M-me?! Well I" She looks the other way. "Well there is some one I'm a little interested in but I kind of just met him but um it's no big deal." Her face went pink.
Trey started to get excited. "I don't wanna pressure you, but who is it?! I wanna know, the suspense kills me!!" He said smiling.

animegirl20 said:
"N-no way! You wouldn't tell me so I'm not telling you." she said crossing her arms.
He thought for a moment and sighed with a smile. "I'll tell you if you tell me, promise." He said to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back