• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls Academy (Open!)

She giggled. "Oh relax I'm not here to punish you." She said. "While we do get hurt we are also very forgiving." She added. "Besides Mist would not like it if I harmed her precious Sheryl." She said, giving her a motherly smile. "Do take care of my daughter though, she might have her father's patience and all her powers but she is the most frail out of my children. I must go, I'll be seeing you at your wedding daughter in law." She said before kissing her and Mist's foreheads and disappearing.

Meanwhile Mist had set Sheryl on her bed and had fallen asleep next to her.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]He nodded. "Yeah, I'm at least glad for that. Surprising, you were the only one who seemed to reach me enough to snap me out of it." He said.

[/QUOTE]
She blushed slightly. "Haha it was just probably just something I said."

animegirl20 said:
She blushed slightly. "Haha it was just probably just something I said."
He shook his head. "I'm not sure what it was, but thanks for it anyway, I owe you for this." He said, smiling at her blush.

"No problem, well I guess I'll be in my home." She picked up her bag then looked back at him. "Where are headed?"

Milah said:
Kain awaited Elles return leaning against a light post. He looked at her, as she came walking back changed. He smiled " well must say you look certinly ravishing!" He said in a friendly tone.
The demon roared violently ripping him from the separate dimension. He appeared in the mortal realm. The demonic presence began to recede kain regaining possession. He haited when that happened. He looked around making sure no one was near. He made his way back to Elle. He came up to her" im sorry about that i had to deal with something, but its alright know!" He held out his arm" shall we go?" He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
animegirl20 said:
"No problem, well I guess I'll be in my home." She picked up her bag then looked back at him. "Where are headed?"
"Me? I don't know, I usually just go wherever. I haven't decided yet.." He said as he thought for a minute where he would go.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]
"Me? I don't know, I usually just go wherever. I haven't decided yet.." He said as he thought for a minute where he would go.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey we could hang out longer if you want? I don't really have anything to do right now.......hey why don't you come to my place?"

Sheryl suddenly felt at ease as the godess of nature kissed her on her forehead and departed. Once again she was alone with Mist in the grove and felt really good. She got lost in the nature deity"s eyes so calming and loving they were. As she stood there in the beautiful dress Sheryl saw Mist to be even more gorgeous, nay, breathtaking than usual. She took few towards her beloved one and touched her gently, whispering in her ears.

" You are so beautiful that you outshine even the sun itself. " whispered gently to Mist " I wish this moment would never end, my love. Just you and me here forever... "

She then proceeded and kissed Mist to which the animals cheered silently, celebrating the non-offical wedding of the void-touched girl and the child of nature.

Meanwhile in the real world Sheryl was smiling as well. She was at peace and now she was lying in a comfortable bed. Her arms reached out, as if they were seeking something, then she found Mist sleeping beside her. While still asleep she clutched her beloved one close to her and gave her a kiss on her cheeks as well.

" ... Mist... I will protect you... I will love you... forever... " she mumbled while dreaming while still holding her close to her.

animegirl20 said:
"Hey we could hang out longer if you want? I don't really have anything to do right now.......hey why don't you come to my place?"
Trey looked over and smiled to her idea, thinking if it would be alright and nodding. "Sure! I'd love to hang out some more, sounds good to me." He said to her.

"Awesome!" They left the school and she showed him to her apartment. Once she opened the door her dog Spike came running out. "Hey spike!" The pitbull eyed Trey not sure if he could be trusted. "Be nice Spike." She walked in then turned back around to look at Trey. "Don't worry he won't bite.......maybe."

@Son of Crota

Trey walked in the aprtment with Amu and smiled, seeing the dog. He could never really have one because...well...fire + dog = hot dog. He looked to Amu. "Maybe? Hah, that's comforting." He said with a chuckle to her as he continued to look around. "You have a nice place, by the way." He said politely to her.

@animegirl20

She went to her room and yelled. "It's alright!" Her dog Spike followed Trey as he walked around. Then growled slightly. "Spike! I can hear you cut it out! Don't bite him like you did the other one."

@Son of Crota

Trey cringed a bit. "Um...the other one?" He said as he sat down on the couch and looked at the dog, making sure he didn't try anything on him. "Wow...okay then...hope I don't end up in the other one." He said to himself.

Amu came back in a tank top and sweat pants. "Yep he doesn't seem to like men." She shrugged then went back in her room. "I'll be right back."

Trey looked to her before going eyes wide again. "Doesn't like..men?" He said as he gulped nervously and looked to the dog. "Oh my..." He said as he then heard Amu. "Okay, I'll be here..." He said, still looking to Spike.

Spike looked at Trey it was almost like he was smirking at him. Amu came back in the living room. "Hey you hungry I can order pizza." She said picking up the phone.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]The demon roared violently ripping him from the separate dimension. He appeared in the mortal realm. The demonic presence began to recede kain regaining possession. He haited when that happened. He looked around making sure no one was near. He made his way back to Elle. He came up to her" im sorry about that i had to deal with something, but its alright know!" He held out his arm" shall we go?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
Elle nodded, and together they walked to the lunchroom. She could feel weak wavelengths, it startled her a bit, but she didn't let it show.

Trey tilted his head as he looked to the dog. "What?" He said quietly to himself. He then looked as Amu came back out. "Oh, sure! That sounds great." He said smiling to her.

Spike made a low growl. "Spike don't make me put you out side." She walked into the kitchen as she called the pizza place. Once she ordered she came and sat on the couch. Once she did Spike jumped on the middle of the couch and sat there in between them then laid his head down on her lap. Then glared at Trey.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Trey tilted his head as he looked to the dog. "What?" He said quietly to himself. He then looked as Amu came back out. "Oh, sure! That sounds great." He said smiling to her.

[/QUOTE]

animegirl20 said:
Spike made a low growl. "Spike don't make me put you out side." She walked into the kitchen as she called the pizza place. Once she ordered she came and sat on the couch. Once she did Spike jumped on the middle of the couch and sat there in between them then laid his head down on her lap. Then glared at Trey.
Trey sat with her and looked as he sat in between them and laid his head down on her lap. Trey watched as she glared at him. "Yeah..I'm pretty sure your dog has a vendetta on me." He said jokingly.

Amu looked down at Spike then got up off the couch. "Spike come here." She walked to the door and opened it she then grabbed the neck of his collier and pushed out the door and shut it. "Yeah he look like he was going to attack you in any minute. Sorry about that." She sat down back on the couch.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Trey sat with her and looked as he sat in between them and laid his head down on her lap. Trey watched as she glared at him. "Yeah..I'm pretty sure your dog has a vendetta on me." He said jokingly.

[/QUOTE]

Trey got up for a minute and watched as the dog was put outside. He chuckled a bit at what she said. "He really did, but it's alright." He said smiling as he sat back down on the couch with her. Now they were just sitting there...alone.. "So, um...what should we do till the pizza gets here?" He asks as he looks to her.

animegirl20 said:
Amu looked down at Spike then got up off the couch. "Spike come here." She walked to the door and opened it she then grabbed the neck of his collier and pushed out the door and shut it. "Yeah he look like he was going to attack you in any minute. Sorry about that." She sat down back on the couch.

Sheryl woke up from her long, soothing rest to find herself in a foreign place. As she looked around she noticed Mist sleeping silently next to her and she smiled at her. The caring young goddess brought her to her own room to give Sheryl a well deserved rest and slept by her to guard her dreams as well. He heart swelled with happiness and joy that she had found such a caring companion. With Veil on her shoulder she opened the door which lead to the terrace of the academy.

It was still dark and the stars illuminated the pitch black sky. As she looked up she knew what she had to do. In her dreams she was given a vision of what she could do for her beloved - and she was to act now under the dark of the night.

" I hope you like surprises, my dear. " she smiled " Come now Veil, we have much to do. "

And with that she had disappeared in a portal she quickly opened.

@Metaphysics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back