• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls Academy (Open!)

Sheryl smiled.

" That is a great idea! I think we deserve some snacks after this... erm... massacre we have done! Well, you have done since you stopped me from killing everything. "

She then closed her eyes and focused on Mist. She extended her thoughts and tried to speak to her privately in her mind so only the two of us could hear it.

" I am sorry that I have made such a mess. You have saved me yet again my love and for that I am in your debt once again. I hope it will not happen again, hurting you is like tearing my own heart out. "

With that she turned to Kain.

" You mind to join us? The more the merrier they say. "

@Metaphysics

DawnAntalios said:
Sheryl smiled.
" That is a great idea! I think we deserve some snacks after this... erm... massacre we have done! Well, you have done since you stopped me from killing everything. "

She then closed her eyes and focused on Mist. She extended her thoughts and tried to speak to her privately in her mind so only the two of us could hear it.

" I am sorry that I have made such a mess. You have saved me yet again my love and for that I am in your debt once again. I hope it will not happen again, hurting you is like tearing my own heart out. "

With that she turned to Kain.

" You mind to join us? The more the merrier they say. "

@Metaphysics
Kain looked to them both" well i dont mind i could go for a meal." He smiled before leaning in to speak to Sheryl whispering" by the way make sure you put a psychic lock on your telepathic message to stop other from listening in just some advice." He said quietly.

animegirl20 said:
"Yay" She says in a sarcastic tone. She stands there and looks around. "Hope we won't be here for long.
He smiled to her. "Don't worry, we probably won't. Now if I'm correct, the flame of Ares should be in two places: either in hades' palace or ...uh oh." He said, remembering what the book said.

'It's alright.' Mist thought back as she walked. 'I'll keep loving you either way Sheryl.' She stopped. "Does anyone know where the kitchen is actually?" She asked awkwardly.

( Wow, very necro. All right, I gonna reply in the morning! )

Sherly looked at Mist, smiling. She was truly something she loved - the magical entity was so innocent yet so fierce and loyal that she could not place her anywhere. Walking closer to her and hugging her tightly she looked towards the direction of the school.

" I think I do. May we go now? "

@Metaphysics

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back