• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls Academy (Open!)

Metaphysics said:
"Get a room you two..." Mist mumbled in her sleep as she turned to her side. Her injuries slowly regenerated by generating and absorbing mist.
Trey looks over and his hair goes up in flames again, bigger than before. He was about to say something, but sighed before relaxing and looking to Mist, blushing slightly. "I-I don't know what you're talking about. Besides, you're one to talk." He said to her.

animegirl20 said:
"We weren't doing anything." She said with her face red.
Trey nodded. "Yep, we were just here, talking, in a void dimension with a fire god. Nothing special." He joked, chuckling a bit as he smiled over to Amu.

"Mmmhmm sure, sure, you 'weren't' doing anything." She mumbled as she sat up and gave a small stretch and a cute yawn. "So what'd I miss?"

Trey rolled his eyes. "Gee I don't know, getting transported to another dimension, meeting a god of war and fire, my mental breakdown, not much." He said sarcastically. "And as I said, you're one to talk." He said to Mist.

Trey rolled his eyes and facepalmed. "And you tell me get a room..." his hair unknowingly going up in flames again. He looked up to see his hair. "Oh my, that's not good." He said quietly to himself as he tries to hide it.

animegirl20 said:
Alice powered down then turned to the others. "Well I'm heading to my room. Are you guys going to do anything?"
Trey shook his head. "Nah, I need a breather and some time alone after this. But first, we gotta wait for Sheryl to let us out of here." He explained.

She nodded. Now that everything was all right it was time for them to move on. Besides, she felt the dark presence growing ever nearer again so she teleported them out as fast as she could.

" I am glad you have returned to us, Trey. " she said, smiling. " It seems all of us have their inner demons... " she then turned to Mist and hugged her very tightly, giving a kiss to her cheeks. " And also it seems we all have our salvation in one another. " said she with a wink as she looked at Amu and then Trey.

Mist blushed and smiled. "I agree with Sheryl." She said contently as she relaxed into her arms. "I love you so much." She said to her before she looked at the medallion. "I'll add a protective coating to your medallion so it won't get damaged so easily." She said as she touched it and let her magic form its protection around it.

Sheryl looked at her and smiled, smiled brighter than ever before. She thanked Mist from the depths of her heart then she asked her something.

" Do you still have the stone I have given you? " she asked. " I can augment it now so it could actually be of use to you. "

As Mist reached in her pockets and showed her the Nebula Stone Sheryl concentrated. She now channeled her power into the gem like creation augmenting it with her own abilities... and more.

" Here. " she has given it back to Mist, gently closing it in in her palms. " I have augmented it with my powers. It should now hasten your healing process and is able to protect you with a defensive shield for a brief period of time should you need it. " she then blushed and felt a bit ashamed. " Also... there is something more. Within now reside fragments of my memories and my emotions: joy, sorrow, love, hate, They might help you to understand mortal emotions better that way... I hope you don't mind... "

Mist felt weird as she received the stone once more. She could feel things within her getting stronger and changing. She could feel her heart flutter even more when she laid eyes on Sheryl and when she heard what she said was filled with joy. "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" She shouted joyfully as she embraced her tightly. "You've done so much for me...if I could I would do anything to make you feel as good as you have made me feel!"

She held Mist close and whispered to her.

" You have already given me more than I could have ever dreamt of. " she said silently. " Hope, courage, Veil, your love and your heart. My small token of gratitude pales in comparison what you have given me, Mist. You have brought me back from darkness and despair not once but twice now. You, my love, ARE the treasure to me. "

She saw Veil landing on Mist's shoulder as well, cuddling with her as well. As she smiled she asked her curiously.

" Is there a way to contact your mother? " asked Sheryl with curiosity and anticipation. " I would like to thank her all the gifts I have gotten - especially you my dear. "

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you..." Mist said as she pulled back and stared lovingly at her. "It makes me feel nice whenever I hear you say words like that." She said with a blush.

As she held Mist tight to herself Sheryl suddenly felt a weakness which made her legs tremble then finally give in. She just in time let Mist free not to drag her with herself as she fell on he ground, unable to move. She felt tired, nay exhausted beyond her limits: she was concuous and was awake but still was barely able to sit up and move her legs and arm.

" This power came so suddenly that I have recklessly tapped into it without heed to the cost. " she thought in herself as she was panting heavily, grabbing her head as the world was swirling around her. " I need to be more cautious next time. "

She turned to Mist to make sure she was okay. " I... am fine don't worry. " she pressed out the words with her last bit of energy. " I just... need to rest a bit and it should be... "

She blacked out and fell into a sweet dream: she and Mist were alone in a secluded grove in the middle of the forest. Both of them were dressed in long silken clothes adorned by leaves of various seasons. It was... almost like a wedding in a forest organized by nature itself. She saw every little animal circling around them - more specifically around Mist - and she felt a strong benevolent force around them, watching them closely. It was familiar yet still fearsome...

She knew Mother Nature was watching them closely in her dream. And her presence felt so real that she started to doubt that it was but a mere dream.

DawnAntalios said:
" I am glad you have returned to us, Trey. " she said, smiling. " It seems all of us have their inner demons... " she then turned to Mist and hugged her very tightly, giving a kiss to her cheeks. " And also it seems we all have our salvation in one another. " said she with a wink as she looked at Amu and then Trey.
Trey bushed intensely and the fire on his head shot all the way up. "W-what? I don't know what you guys are talking about.." He said, trying to hide his blush. "A-Anyway, come on Ares, time for you to go back, need full power again." He said to Ares.

The god nodded. "Farewell all of you." He said as he went back inside of Trey and Trey's power was stronger.

Mist managed to catch her before she fell completely. "I'll take her to my room." She said as she lifted her and started to carry her to her room.

Inside the dream a motherly figure wearing a green dress and having long green hair manifested. She looked at Sheryl. "Thank you for caring for my daughter." She said happily as she pulled her into a hug.

Trey looked over to Amu with a small smile. "Yeah, what a day." He said with a light chuckle. "Sorry that you had to go through that, hearing my past and meeting a fire god isn't exactly the best day." He said to her.

@animegirl20

" M-Mother Nature! " Sheryl exclaimed in fear as she realized who the enigmatic figure was before her. The woman embraced her with a warm hug yet she still trembled in fear before her. Her burdens weighed heavily on her shoulders and she fell to her knees, hoping to repent before the God.

" I beseech your forgiveness, benevolent mother for I have sinned. " she said, every word coming out as difficult as a torture. " I have caused pain to your child, great Mother. Even though she is the dearest to me, she is the love of my life - I have lost my control and hurt her greatly. Should you decide to punish me then so be it: for my love I will endure all pain neccessary. "

She then looked at Mist standing next to her, smiling as brightly as she always did and that soother Sheryl. Even if she is to endure the wrath of nature, to perish for what she had done she will do so with knowing that it was all worth it.

animegirl20 said:
"It's fine but hey it seems like it help you get over something painful right?" She smiled
He nodded. "Yeah, I'm at least glad for that. Surprising, you were the only one who seemed to reach me enough to snap me out of it." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back