• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls Academy (Open!)

animegirl20 said:
She smiled at him. "Yeah don't worry everything is fine. Give me your hand."
Trey reaches out, but hesitantly pulls it back. "N-no..it's n-not alright...She keep yelling at me..I told her i didn't mean it, I didn't mean to kill her, but she says it over and over and over again...I-I can't make it stop..sh-she didn't really care..but I th-thought she did.." He said as he went back to trembling.

The demon's dark presence subsided and Sheryl smiled as she noted it. This must have meant that she have successfully fought back the dark force so she returned to the secluded dimension they were in and knelt near Trey. The trembling boy filled her heart in sorrow and kindness, as she reached out for him.

" It is all right Trey. " she said as she gently touched his face, turning her face to her so their eyes could meet. She saw the fear and despair within his fiery orbs and she just smiled silently. What Mist have given her - serenity, peace, harmony - now she wanted to bestow upon one who desperately needed it.

" We have all made mistakes in the past. I for one just did one very recently. But it is all right, we are here for you: you are our precious friend and no matter what burden you carry, what shadow you try to outrun we will be there to protect you. "

Kill? She was curious about what he was talking about she decided just ignore it for now. "Trey no one is yelling at you. It's ok I'm sure what ever happen it wasn't your fault." She slowly reached over and touched his hand hoping he wouldn't freak out.

DawnAntalios said:
" It is all right Trey. " she said as she gently touched his face, turning her face to her so their eyes could meet. She saw the fear and despair within his fiery orbs and she just smiled silently. What Mist have given her - serenity, peace, harmony - now she wanted to bestow upon one who desperately needed it.
" We have all made mistakes in the past. I for one just did one very recently. But it is all right, we are here for you: you are our precious friend and no matter what burden you carry, what shadow you try to outrun we will be there to protect you. "
Sheryl's words brought tears to Trey that soon streamed down his face. He bowed his head in a flurry of emotions, all but a few: Happiness and the one other emotion he now locked away. "You don't know...you couldn't know how much..how much I've been hurt." He whispers.

animegirl20 said:
Kill? She was curious about what he was talking about she decided just ignore it for now. "Trey no one is yelling at you. It's ok I'm sure what ever happen it wasn't your fault." She slowly reached over and touched his hand hoping he wouldn't freak out.
Trey looked to see Amu's had and kept it there, taking his trembling hand and holding it the best he could. "It was and it always will be..you can't hear the voice..none of you can..." He said to her. Ares walked up behind them. "I know now what he is talking about, the memory that plagues him so." The god said.

Ares used his power to make a recreation out of the memory in flames that only Sheryl and Amu could see. It was Trey, screaming at a girl who appeared to be held in the arms of his best friend. He couldn't let them hear, Trey would have to tell them that himself. You could see in the recreation that Trey narrowed his eyes and put his hand to the girl, searing through her chest and burning her heart to pieces. The memory soon finished when the sad Trey in the recreation walked away. "Do you see now?" He asked Amu and Sheryl.

DawnAntalios said:
The demon's dark presence subsided and Sheryl smiled as she noted it. This must have meant that she have successfully fought back the dark force so she returned to the secluded dimension they were in and knelt near Trey. The trembling boy filled her heart in sorrow and kindness, as she reached out for him.

Xerillium turned towerds the female of the voide. When she left he grew even angrier" you insult me again dark creature i shall drain every ounce of power from you till your life begins to break. You will kneel before me!" It yelled it pointed its sword then in a flash a large beam of dark energy shot out in a continues stream.

9e55a2c45333e03bfdeb83cc6138531b.jpg

Metaphysics said:
(What'd I miss?)
(we were transported to the void where you, sheryl and amu met Ares, the fire god and god of war that lives inside Trey. They then try to help him and Ares shows them the reason he is hurting through recreational memory.)

animegirl20 said:
Amu was shocked by the memory. For some reason she felt like crying. She looked at Trey and hugged him tight.
Trey opened his teary eyes. "A-Amu...w-why are you hugging me? After w-what he just showed you...how could you do this?" He asks quietly.

@animegirl20

Last edited by a moderator:
animegirl20 said:
"Because I know your not really that type of person Trey."
Trey was touched by her words. For a moment he was glad, glad someone didn't hate him for that. His tears continued to flow as he hugged her back tightly. "I didn't mean to do it, but..she...hurt me so bad...it all happened so fast.." He said to her.

Trey nodded. "Yeah..." He said as he thought for a minute and hugged Amu again, pulling away a bit later. "Sorry, I just wanted to do that again...thank you." He said to her with a small smile.

@animegirl20

Last edited by a moderator:
"Get a room you two..." Mist mumbled in her sleep as she turned to her side. Her injuries slowly regenerated by generating and absorbing mist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back