• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls Academy (Open!)

animegirl20 said:
"W-what?! No way I had asked you first you so you go."
Trey knew he couldn't avoid this one and blushed as he looked Down. "I um...I...I like you.." He said almost quietly, but still enough to where she could hear.

Her face went bright red. Then she looked to the side and laughed a little. "Um well actually the guy I like is you........" She didn't look him in the eye.

animegirl20 said:
Her face went bright red. Then she looked to the side and laughed a little. "Um well actually the guy I like is you........" She didn't look him in the eye.
Trey's eyes lit up and his hair lit a small flame. He smiled in shock. "Really? Amu..you really like me?" He asked, happily.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain led her to the line. Kain stood next to Elle looking at her" something troubles you may i ask what it is?" He asked calmly.

[/QUOTE]
Elle stated. "Empaths can feel emotions from others. It's like a wave that hits you. Sometimes it's hard to tell which feelings are mine, and which ones are others."

Elle grabbed a tray and took some food. She was hungry she knew that.

Mist slowly blinked awake and yawned. She moved her hands to rub her eyes as she slowly got out of bed. Idly she wondered where Sheryl was.

Milah said:
Elle stated. "Empaths can feel emotions from others. It's like a wave that hits you. Sometimes it's hard to tell which feelings are mine, and which ones are others."
Elle grabbed a tray and took some food. She was hungry she knew that.
Kain nodded grabing his tray" i see." He said calmly. He walked her to a table helping her sit before sitting across from her. He looked in her eyes" what do you feel from me?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain nodded grabing his tray" i see." He said calmly. He walked her to a table helping her sit before sitting across from her. He looked in her eyes" what do you feel from me?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
Elle was a bit shy at explaining these things. She was always embarrassed, sometimes it felt like she was invading someone's privacy. It was almost as if she was spying.

Elle stuttered. "C-Calmness. A sense of curiosity. It's a m-mixture of people's. Sometimes i-it's hard to explain them all. I feel like I invade people's privacy t-though."

Milah said:
Elle was a bit shy at explaining these things. She was always embarrassed, sometimes it felt like she was invading someone's privacy. It was almost as if she was spying.
Elle stuttered. "C-Calmness. A sense of curiosity. It's a m-mixture of people's. Sometimes i-it's hard to explain them all. I feel like I invade people's privacy t-though."
Kain smiled" well dont worry your not invading mine i did offer." He said in a friendly tone. He looked in her eyes after taking a bite of a apple. He swallowed" look deeper" he said calmly gazing into her eyes. If she chose to she would feel darkness mostly, and light underneath however that however would be fwlt that small spark of love.

animegirl20 said:
She tighten the hug but didn't say anything.
Trey could notice her tighten the hug, and smiled, not saying anything as well. He kept hugging her for a bit before pulling away softly and looking to her eyes.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain smiled" well dont worry your not invading mine i did offer." He said in a friendly tone. He looked in her eyes after taking a bite of a apple. He swallowed" look deeper" he said calmly gazing into her eyes. If she chose to she would feel darkness mostly, and light underneath however that however would be fwlt that small spark of love.

[/QUOTE]
Elle felt herself focus in. She felt it swallow her almost. It was overwhelming, and a bit frightening to feel. She let herself sink deeper into the wave. The waves were rough, rugged and gave off a small smell of something smokey. It gave her senses a dark feeling. It made her see new forms of it within her mind, and she swam in it. She felt like she was drowning within it, but she promised. It was getting a bit tense for her. She heard something topple over, and quickly heard someone shout that their food was all over. She fought against it, it almost hurt her it felt like.

But then it had stopped. The wave became soft, pure almost. It was a small dim light, but she felt it grow stronger. It was soothing, it drew others like a moth too flame if they got close. She felt the power of it, it was almost as if it was buried. She wanted to grow closer, forgetting the darkness. It felt like a beam, and it made her feel strong. Only that it changed as soon as she approached it. The feeling was changing, it was almost like a small wave hit her. It wasn't strong, so she assumed that it might have been for friends. She was sure that it was the love for others. She didn't want to go that far. So she quit immediately.

"I've never focused on one person before. It was kind of different, I stopped before I got into anything personal." Elle stated.

animegirl20 said:
"I no reason." She was feeling nervous. Then a thought came to her mind. "Hey the pizza never came."
He hoped she was alright, but then nodded. "Oh yeah, shouldn't it have been here by now?" He said to her. "I wonder what's taking so long..." He said.

She went to the door and opened it. "Spike!! Oh no you are the pizza. Ok that's it no dinner for you and your sleeping out side. She shuts the door.

Milah said:
Elle felt herself focus in. She felt it swallow her almost. It was overwhelming, and a bit frightening to feel. She let herself sink deeper into the wave. The waves were rough, rugged and gave off a small smell of something smokey. It gave her senses a dark feeling. It made her see new forms of it within her mind, and she swam in it. She felt like she was drowning within it, but she promised. It was getting a bit tense for her. She heard something topple over, and quickly heard someone shout that their food was all over. She fought against it, it almost hurt her it felt like.
But then it had stopped. The wave became soft, pure almost. It was a small dim light, but she felt it grow stronger. It was soothing, it drew others like a moth too flame if they got close. She felt the power of it, it was almost as if it was buried. She wanted to grow closer, forgetting the darkness. It felt like a beam, and it made her feel strong. Only that it changed as soon as she approached it. The feeling was changing, it was almost like a small wave hit her. It wasn't strong, so she assumed that it might have been for friends. She was sure that it was the love for others. She didn't want to go that far. So she quit immediately.

"I've never focused on one person before. It was kind of different, I stopped before I got into anything personal." Elle stated.
Kain smiled taking a sip of water" thats a sham i was hoping you would discover it perhaps it is bet you have yet to learn yet." He said finishing the apple. He looled in her eyes" so how is school going for you so far Elle?" He asked calmly.

animegirl20 said:
She went to the door and opened it. "Spike!! Oh no you are the pizza. Ok that's it no dinner for you and your sleeping out side. She shuts the door.
Trey was watching it, chuckling a bit at her pizza comment as she shut the door. "Wow, that's...something. So, I guess no pizza?" He asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back