• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls Academy (Open!)

The first rays of dawn have already painted the sky red when Sheryl was finished with everything. She then walked in the room only to see her beloved to be awake and she smiled at her.

Clouds-sun-school-uniforms-skirts-long-hair-red-eyes-anime-girls-black-hair-kanoe-yuuko-dusk-maiden-of-amnesia-1920x1080-hd-wallpaper.jpg

" Good morning my dear! I hope you had a good night's sleep I have prepared a little something for you while you were asleep. "

She noticed the dried mud and blood on her shoes and quickly tried to wipe them so that Mist does not notice it.

@Metaphysics

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]He smiled to her. "But I am." He said happily. "I'll make something for us, what would you like?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
"Cool and Um I don't know surprise me.

"Hello sweetie, I hope your well rested now. So what's this surprise?" She said as she let the mist straighten her clothes and her hair.

animegirl20 said:
"Cool and Um I don't know surprise me.
Trey nodded and got up, going to the

Kitchen to see what she had. He looked around for a while to see she had some fish, so he decided to cook that. He took it out and began to prepare it.

@animegirl20

Sheryl smiled, she was radiating happiness as she brought forward a present for her: it was a lot of clothes and school uniform which were just Mist's size and accessories should she decide to wear different clothes differently.

" Since we go to the same school I figured - while you already have nice outfits - that I give you these, my favorites from my collection. Also some spare uniforms if you did not have any or just needed some extra. "

She held up her hand before Mist could say anything and reached deeper in her pockets. She wanted the best part for the last. When she finally found it she held it up in the air: it was a sphere made from almost pure air and blue energies swirled in the inside.

images

" This, my love, is called Breath of the Cosmos. While I was asleep I was visited by your mother and she instructed me how to assemble it from various ingredients from around the world. According to her this should allow you to revitalize should you overheat in the summer heat or just become exhausted in the middle of a fight. " she paused, eyeing with the legendary orb. " She also told me that it would enhance your powers beyond your imagining... although what that means only you can tell me. "

She then handed over the gifts and waited. She was ashamed that she could do no more for her but at least this should be a small start for repaying her debt to her.

@Metaphysics

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain smiled taking a sip of water" thats a sham i was hoping you would discover it perhaps it is bet you have yet to learn yet." He said finishing the apple. He looled in her eyes" so how is school going for you so far Elle?" He asked calmly.

[/QUOTE]
"I Need to learn how to block them out. I could do it before, but then something happened to make me not able to block them anymore. My powers are tightly woven to each other. They affect each other. That's not my only gift though."

Elle took a sip of her juice, and was quite okay with not remembering. She couldn't exactly remember it.

Milah said:
"I Need to learn how to block them out. I could do it before, but then something happened to make me not able to block them anymore. My powers are tightly woven to each other. They affect each other. That's not my only gift though."
Elle took a sip of her juice, and was quite okay with not remembering. She couldn't exactly remember it.
Kain nodded" then perhaps i can help you train if you would like?" He asked in a friendly tone. He finished his water then placed his hands together still holding eye contact.

Mist removed her clothes and put on the uniform. "Thank you Sheryl! This feels very comfortable." She said while sending her beloved a smile. She then took the stone and inspected it, feeling a small rush of power as she held it. She created a locket and put the stone in, giving her a smile. "Thank you for this as well, I'm sure it'll be very useful." She said. "So what would you like to have? A shower? Breakfast? Or..."

Sheryl quickly kissed her.

" This is more than enough for a breakfast. " she winked at Mist. She was never really the one to eat breakfast so she was fine. But she felt weary a bit and wished to take a quick shower again.

" I think I would have a quick shower I guess. " she said as she observed Mist in her new uniform. To her astonishment she looked even more beautiful and... attractive than before. " Wow. You are amazing. " that was the only thing she could say.

@Metaphysics

animegirl20 said:
Amu walked into the kitchen to see him making fish. "Oh nice idea!" She leaned against the counter watching him. "Hey do you live on your own to?"
He sighed as he finished preparing the fish and put it in the pan that was on the oven. "Yep, sure do. Parents thought it would be a good idea. How long have you lived alone?" He asked.

animegirl20 said:
She didn't answer right away. ".....um not long......do you still see parents sometimes?"
He could tell at her delayed response. He thought about the question and turned away a bit. "No, not really. It's more like they don't want to see me." He said to her as he kept cooking.

"Looks like we are the same then." she quietly to herself. She wasn't sure if her heard her. She then changed the subject. "Hey you wanna see something cool?" She said grinning.

animegirl20 said:
"Looks like we are the same then." she quietly to herself. She wasn't sure if her heard her. She then changed the subject. "Hey you wanna see something cool?" She said grinning.
Trey raised his head, hearing her quiet response. "We..what?" He asked, then noticed the subject change. "Oh yeah, sure." He said with a small smile.

"Cool follow me." She walked over to her bedroom door and opened it. When you walk in you can see her walls full of books from top to bottom. "There all about magic so if you ever need to find out something it's probably in one of these books."

animegirl20 said:
"Cool follow me." She walked over to her bedroom door and opened it. When you walk in you can see her walls full of books from top to bottom. "There all about magic so if you ever need to find out something it's probably in one of these books."
"Whoa...so that's how you knew a bit about my powers..that really is cool!" Trey said to Amu. "There's nothing you couldn't know from these books..it's so amazing!" He said, but then thought a minute. "Crap. The fish!" He said as he went back to the kitchen and it was ready. He set the fish on two plates.

She smiled happy that he thought she had a nice collection. Then when he remembered the fish she followed him to the kitchen. The fish was finished and they started eating. "Hey this is really good."

animegirl20 said:
She smiled happy that he thought she had a nice collection. Then when he remembered the fish she followed him to the kitchen. The fish was finished and they started eating. "Hey this is really good."
He gave a smile as he ate with her, really happy that she liked it. "Thanks, fish is one of my specialties." He said to her. "Especially in the wild because..you know, fire magic? Really brings out the flavor." He said with a chuckle.

" Lead the way! " she said, smiling at her.

As she walked after her a strange haze filled her mind. Wild, strange images flashed through her brain, feeling ecstatic and energized. She knew not what this feeling was but it felt amazing. Just like everything felt amazing when she was near Mist, come to think of it.

While they were walking however Sheryl remembered something from her dream about which she was still curious but was unsure how to ask Mist about it. Finally she gathered her strength to speak.

" It might be a but intruding, but can I ask you a personal question? If you don't mind that is. "

@Metaphysics

Last edited by a moderator:
Mist led her to the shower with a smile. "If you ever need anything I'll be right here..." She said ushering her in. "In fact, I might even join you in the shower..." She added cheerfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back