• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Master Mirror

I chuckle as I continue teleporting to the battles destination, or soon to be battling people's. I watch from above at a tree as 3 people seem to gang up on a beast of some sorts.

@FrostRaven @

ThatOneLunatic said:
Watching its movements he dashed at it slashing at its left leg "then go get them!" chuckling as he slides into the slash @FrostRaven
"You need some help there?" Ty called out from behind them. He had his short swords on him, and a few throwing knives.

ThatOneLunatic said:
Watching its movements he dashed at it slashing at its left leg "then go get them!" chuckling as he slides into the slash @FrostRaven
"No, I'm not going to leave you! " Evan said as he dodged a few slashes from the beast.

The woman turned to the sound of the horn. A strange knowing smile spread on her face

"Oh, has the beast gotten itself into trouble again? Maybe I should visit."

Cutting the bests thigh although it seemed to do nothing to the massive best he would smirk "I told you! My time has come! It's my duty to die here! @FrostRaven

The vampire wandered back to his cave, ignoring the horn. The drunk Davorin nearly feel over as he enter his little cave palace. Siting down on his throne he slouched down, resting his head on his arm. "What is a man, a... miserable..pile of litt..le secrets" he mutters before falling asleep.

SirGrey said:
The vampire wandered back to his cave, ignoring the horn. The drunk Davorin nearly feel over as he enter his little cave palace. Siting down on his throne he slouched down, resting his head on his arm. "What is a man, a... miserable..pile of litt..le secrets" he mutters before falling asleep.
(Dem references.)

Asher nodded, understanding the seriousness of the situation, he rushed after the person. He pulled his gem necklace out from under his shirt, it glowed faintly as he prepared his mindset to be ready. He noticed Mr. Genie was following as well, right well maybe some wishing would come in handy. "Love," he said turning to Etna. "Yer the opposite of a defenseless little girl, yer a demon, I'm pretty sure ya've got a few tricks up yer sleeve." He grinned as the apparently reach their goal. He took a fighting stance and conjured flames at his hands. "I know I've got a few." He looked at the people fighting the beast. "OI! CAVALRY'S HERE!" He shouted "But, you know minus the horses' I guess" He clasp his hands together and shot a fairly large firebolt at the beasts chest. Well, that seemed to get it's attention.

@FrostRaven @ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats @Yappi

ThatOneLunatic said:
Cutting the bests thigh although it seemed to do nothing to the massive best he would smirk "I told you! My time has come! It's my duty to die here! @FrostRaven
A dagger flew from behind Will, slashing the creature's left eye. Ty ran to stand beside will. "manka lle gurtha sinome, ya will vara i' tol iire lle caela wanwa. evan cannot uma ta ereb, ar' lle can't abandon i' gwaith lle've omente ikotane rato ar' ikotane willien. manka lle won't fight a' preserve lle own life, san' amin shall fight instead." Focusing he let the metal catch alight, and slash at the kalkara burning it even through it's thick hide. The metal seemed to hold it's shape, as Ty's focus kept the flames hot enough to harm but not enough to deteriorate the blades at a devastating rate.

@ThatOneLunatic

Last edited by a moderator:
"I... don't know..." He shrugged. The pod began to warm up a little, rejuvenating Evie slowly. "My name is Mawlock. That's all I can remember." He responded. "You're very pretty." He commented, reaching over and gently touching her cheek. "I like your eyes a lot. Green is my favorite color." He smiled genuinely. The closeness of another person felt good, and extremely natural. His eyes sparkled a juniper green as he stared at Evie.

@Lithia

Master Mirror

I cooooouuld kill this beast easily but then again I'm honestly to lazy. It's also much more fun to see them waste their tkme. I smirk at the thought

Khaleesi jumped from the tree, yet it wasn't her. The beast growled at the other one and hissed lightly, moving around Will. She pushed Will away slowly, her eyes pleading. She wasn't going to let her only friend die in that moment. She pushed him again, making sure she put distance between him and the beast. Her wings flapped in the air as she lunged, her tail, and teeth poked out as she pressed them into the beast. She jumped back, getting slicked by the beast, but ignored the slight tension of blood. Her eyes shook as she looked back at Will and then ran forwards, attaching herself to the creature again, clawing at his skin and face.

She began helping the others attack, not letting one of them get hurt. She sighed lightly at the pain she was caused though, ignoring it as much as she could. She giggled lightly ad shook her head, her eyes shimmered in the light.

e0798d7f44802c2c153e670067e89eea.jpg

@ThatOneLunatic

Etna

"You're right" she laughed, holding out her hands, the air seemed to shimmer and suddenly she was holding two flintlock pistols. "Why bother using up any energy?" She asked as she fired numerous shots into the beast, dropping her gun every time she fired a shot and summoning a new one to negate her need to reload every shot. "I'm only helping because my friend here is, and what better way to "bond" than fighting?" She giggled

latest

@FrostRaven @Otakubeats

Looking to Ty and saying "mankoi ona lle life ten' amin? lle dont even sinta amin!" Before rushing at the beast spinning as he got close before leaping at it slashing downward in a flipping motion at its skull while yelling "Khaleesi get back!"

ThatOneLunatic said:
Looking to Ty and saying "mankoi ona lle life ten' amin? lle dont even sinta amin!" Before rushing at the beast spinning as he got close before leaping at it slashing downward in a flipping motion at its skull while yelling "Khaleesi get back!"
"amin trust lle. " Ty followed Will, blocking the Kalkara's efforts to reach him and basicially being a distraction.

After landing although his attack had a large amount of power put into it it barely harmed the beast as the beast was large and strong he would say "trust amin. dont gurtha ten' amin" @Otakubeats

ThatOneLunatic said:
"Not today" evan said as he deftected the kalkara's claw from slashing at will

Otakubeats said:
A dagger flew from behind Will, slashing the creature's left eye. Ty ran to stand beside will. "manka lle gurtha sinome, ya will vara i' tol iire lle caela wanwa. evan cannot uma ta ereb, ar' lle can't abandon i' gwaith lle've omente ikotane rato ar' ikotane willien. manka lle won't fight a' preserve lle own life, san' amin shall fight instead." Focusing he let the metal catch alight, and slash at the kalkara burning it even through it's thick hide. The metal seemed to hold it's shape, as Ty's focus kept the flames hot enough to harm but not enough to deteriorate the blades at a devastating rate.
@ThatOneLunatic
"Becareful Ty, you got a lucky shot on the eye. if you look at the eyes it paralyzes you with a dark truth about your past." After every attack it seemed to grow bigger and stronger. like every hit didn't affect it. how did we kill it last time he thought as he fought.

'Not my mother!' Khaleesi thought as she looked back up, and began attacking once again. A small growl placed in every movement of hers before whimpering in pain of her own. She didn't care what the others had said or done, she wasn't about to stop. The young beast clawed at the mighty thing as she climbed onto it and began scraping, and scraping. Blood from the beast soon came upon Khaleesi's paws before she was thrown off. Not stopping the creature known as Khaleesi lounged again, not stopping on attacking what was going to hurt her friends. She sighed lightly and moved quickly, trying to keep her pain to a minimum.

Master Mirror

I check through the island, people always want something but I return to the beast. I finally walk down from the tree, I look the beast in the eye with no ill affects as I am a demon. I sit down and sip some wine watching them fight

@FrostRaven @ThatOneLunatic @Trust @PerfectDevil

Asher grumbled under his breath, hesitating his next shot as others attacked the beast, making it difficult for him to attack without hitting someone with a fire blast. Grumbling, he shot smaller fire blasts, less damage but at least he wouldn't hurt anyone. He heard someone yell something about it's eyes being about to paralyze, great good to know, avoid eye contact. "Nice!" He called to Etna when she pulled out her guns.

ThatOneLunatic said:
After landing although his attack had a large amount of power put into it it barely harmed the beast as the beast was large and strong he would say "trust amin. dont gurtha ten' amin" @Otakubeats
Ty rolled his eyes and gave a laugh, fighting as he did so. "amin will il- easily be siruluan'atye ed' those pleas. amin shall stay ar' help. sina beast threatens ilya" Hearing Evan's words peaked a small curiosity, yet he called back, "Got it!" keeping these thoughts to himself. It was true that he'd lost parts of his past long ago, but now wasn't the time to dwell on those.

"Oh, thank you," Evie said blushing at his compliment. "What do you mean your name is all you can remember?" she asked him a little confused. "Were you always here on this island or did you just get here?" She knew weird things happened here all the time so anything was possible. "And thank you for helping me, I don't know what happened but I really appreciate you fixing it," she told him smiling.

@Tetro (I'm off to bed now night night)

Raider heard a horn and the sounds of a battle. He looked to May, "Sounds like there is trouble. You should head back to your office. I'll go assist the others."

@Crystal Cali

ThatOneLunatic said:
Turning and grabbing Khaleesi dragging her away from the creature "I said to stop! You cant die!" @PixieDusts
As Will focused on protecting Khaleesi a small gap became clear in his defense. even with armor, those claws would do horrible damage. As the beast struck for this opening Ty ran, pushing Will and his charge out of the way. There was no real reason as to why he did, it just happened. He himself was thrown back landing with a thud, a deep gash across his torso. His swords landed beside him with a clatter, the flames snuffed out instantly. Ty remained still, lying face-down only the light moving of his chest indicating he hadn't yet died.'

@ThatOneLunatic @PixieDusts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back