• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Liz grunts as she throws slime and guts off her hair. "Well, I ain't stickin' 'round here. I'm gonna get this slime off me, get drunk, then figure a way to pull a whole damn ship outta my ass, cuz it ain't like I got one now." Liz heads back towards Montblanka, passing by Davorin still covered in slime. "Mist is gone. Monster controllin' it was big, but didn't take much to take him down. Once I get a ship fer myself, I'm outta here. You commin' with?"

@SirGrey

Raina moves over, and places a hand on Ty's shoulder. "I can teach you, if you like," she says with a smile.

@Otakubeats

May rushes over to Raider's side, and reaches out to take his hand. "If the colonists decide to leave, they will all return to places which will likely not recognize my title, or yours. I would be able to return to nobility, and offer you a job in my home, but if you wish to stay here do not let me stop you," she says with a gentle smile.

@YoungX @ThatOneLunatic

@SirGrey[/URL]

Raina moves over, and places a hand on Ty's shoulder. "I can teach you, if you like," she says with a smile.

@Otakubeats

May rushes over to Raider's side, and reaches out to take his hand. "If the colonists decide to leave, they will all return to places which will likely not recognize my title, or yours. I would be able to return to nobility, and offer you a job in my home, but if you wish to stay here do not let me stop you," she says with a gentle smile.

@YoungX @ThatOneLunatic
Raider's looks to May. "I see." He thinks about it carefully and wonders what he should do. "Ever since I came I've met all of you. Experienced quite a number of things and have learned to call this place my home. As I stand here I wonder what I should do now." He looks to May as he holds her hand. "Of course I've also gotten to know you as well. It wouldnt be right for me to leave you. Am I able to spend my life with you?" He asked her. It's not easy leaving the Isle behind since he had made friends, but at the same time he doesn't wish to leave the one he loves most.

@SirGrey[/URL]

@Otakubeats

@YoungX @ThatOneLunatic
Ty's eyes widened. "Really?! That would be awesome!" He grinned like an excited kid. Which was rare, because he usually kept any and all emotion behind a mask of neutrality.

Will sighed. It seemed he didnt have a purpose anymore. There was no need for him to protect the forest because those who posed as threats were leaving and the mist was gone....no more people would arrive....well hurt that is.... @Crystal Cali @YoungX

May leans her head on Raider's shoulder, and smiles. "Of course. I will go wherever you decide to go. I may be able to return to my old life, but you have shown me that life is more than what I was living. I will follow your lead from now on."

Raina smiles at Ty's reaction, though hearing Will sigh, she turns. She could guess what he was thinking, even when he didn't say it. Raina walks over to Will, and wraps her arms around him. "I' taure ten'oio anta lle, Melamin," she says in a soft voice. Though the colonists may be leaving, Raina wanted Will to know that he would always have a purpose.

@YoungX @Otakubeats @ThatOneLunatic

Kal'Thazaan looked at Will as he attached his arm and jaw.

If you wish to leave, Hexxarus can get a ship for you all. He still has contact with the military back in his homeland. They would want him back at the front lines again.

Kal'Thazaan said, breaking the chains on his lantern and handed it to Will.

I wish to return to the Netherrealm again, although being it's warden doesn't sound too fancy. SOMEBODY has to keep the demons out though... Elf, make sure the lantern is never unlocked.

@YoungX

@ThatOneLunatic

Kal'Thazaan turned away as the Black Mist swirled around the wraith. His face twisted into a disturbing smile.

Because you don't know how to use it safely. The soul of a creature even worse than you'd ever seen resides within the lantern. I have opened it on several occasions. But you won't know how to use it.

He said, as he disappeared from this reality.

@ThatOneLunatic

Will smiled and held Rainas hand and in his other hand the Lantern. It was the start of a new more peaceful life for him. He smiled to everyone "You all no matter where you go. Use one of these and I'll be there." He handed gens to everyone before they moved on and he looked to Raina "Ready for that wedding?" He asked smiling (had to make a final post) @Crystal Cali @SinningSloth @YoungX @Otakubeats @MrEvilMexican @Wild Wolf Wind (it was fun thanks for the good times!)

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will smiled and held Rainas hand and in his other hand the Lantern. It was the start of a new more peaceful life for him. He smiled to everyone "You all no matter where you go. Use one of these and I'll be there." He handed gens to everyone before they moved on and he looked to Raina "Ready for that wedding?" He asked smiling (had to make a final post) @Crystal Cali @SinningSloth @YoungX @Otakubeats @MrEvilMexican @Wild Wolf Wind (it was fun thanks for the good times!)
Raider would receive the gem and looked to May. "I suppose we can go wherever we can. Are you ready to go?"

@Crystal Cali

this story must come to an end. Evan lived long and made a new generation of rangers. Raina and Will got married. Raider found a way to leave the Isle and May left with him soon they got married too. Evan and his rangers protect this Isle till this very day

FIN

[media]

[/media]
(GREAT RP fun times with you guys. (<3)(<3)(<3) sad its done(:'(). sorry if i left people out don't know what you guys want)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Kal'Thazaan's final post)

Kal'Thazaan found himself inside the ninth circle off hell. Hell was rather quiet today, for any demon who attacked the warden all met similar fates. The warden looked around. Hell looked very dull, to say the least. But hat wasn't his concern.

At least I will be able to torment the demons. Torment everything that is here for eternity. That is all I care for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back