• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

PerfectDevil said:
Asher rolled his eyes as she pulled him closer. "Ya suggesting a threesome, love? That might be worth dying for." He joked. "Though, I'd be more interested in that elf dude I saw earlier than this fella. He was pretty hot." He looked up at Mr. Genie. "Right, than here's my wish, since yer so persistent, I wish-what the 'ell was that?" He stood up and went outside to see where that horn sound was coming from. From his experience he knew horns were never a good thing.
@Trust @Yappi
Master Mirror

"This is For free... it was a horn, ya dip shit" I say jokingly "I kid, anyways you have 3 wishes then i take what's due. Wether your soul, immortality or anything of the such. Now when you put this contract you can make such things to happen. Like for example stand on the moon in which I take your soul" I say before chuckling "It's simple actualy.

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatOneLunatic said:
Following him blowing the horn so others would hear "Ty, go alarm the others! We will stall it as long as we can!" @FrostRaven
He nodded and dashed off. He was out of sight within a minute's time.

Etna

"Hmm? Whatever you want" she giggled before he ran off at the sound of a horn, she unwrapped her tail from the "man of mirrors" and ran outside after Keith. "What happened?" She asked calmly, wondering why he had left so suddenly. Her tail was tingling from all the energy she had absorbed so she was of high-spirits. "If we are going to fight i would rather not use up all the energy i just dr- gained, from the food" she giggled

latest

@PerfectDevil

@Yappi

Evie was starting to feel better already, what ever he was doing was working. She still couldn't shake the feeling of danger though and she wished Davorin was there to make sure nothing could get to her. "Okay if you say so," she said to the boy in a sleepy voice. Though her body seemed to be doing better, all the magical stuff had drained her energy levels.

The sound of a horn again made her jump, "I think maybe we should try and find somewhere safe," she told the boy fear creeping into her voice.

@Tetro @SirGrey

"Dunno, horn sounded, from my experience that kinda thing doesn't happen unless something dangerous is going on. And dangerous things are exciting things and I ain't 'bout to miss a good fight." He grinned, good thing he wasn't wasted, according to Etna they beaten some undead things so something? Maybe those things were back, or maybe it was something else, either way it would be interesting. He rushed in the direction the horn sounded. "Oi! Anyone know what that horn means?" He shouted

@Trust

Master Mirror

I sigh

"Simpletons"

I say before walking outside, screaming from the bar emanates as someone says

'he was standing right here a boom, there's a fuckin fork through his skull'

He pointed West at the sound of it again, "It's coming from that direction." He looked at the girl. "You are too tired to be moving. Lets make camp here." He made the pod grow larger until he was able to step into it. Now there was a large pod just right there in the middle of the forest. Mawlock had snagged his book though, and held it against him as he waited patiently beside the girl. He made thick hard bark form around the little enclosure. "Some light would be nice." He giggled as a few fireflies lit up. He smiled at the girl, "So, what's your name?" There was about two feet of space separating them.

@Lithia

PerfectDevil said:
"Dunno, horn sounded, from my experience that kinda thing doesn't happen unless something dangerous is going on. And dangerous things are exciting things and I ain't 'bout to miss a good fight." He grinned, good thing he wasn't wasted, according to Etna they beaten some undead things so something? Maybe those things were back, or maybe it was something else, either way it would be interesting. He rushed in the direction the horn sounded. "Oi! Anyone know what that horn means?" He shouted
@Trust
Ty ran straight into the man, and fell back holding his head. "watch ta amada!" He stood and answered the question. "The horn is from Will and...Evan I think. The Kalkara is attacking the west side of the isle."

Khaleesi ducked in panic. Once Will and all the horns blew she began climbing into the trees. There wasn't much an useless Shifter could do. She looked around and sighed lightly, her green eyes looked for what they called a beast. She shook her head, the leaves shaking with every land of hers. She didn't look worried, or even looked scared, just seemed to look... What was it...? Entertained? She heard the horns echo in the woods, but ignored them, trying to fin the thing herself. She heard people talking. West side? Fine... Easy! With that she began hopping from tree to tree, finding herself to the West side of the Isle where she saw it... The Kalkara.

Etna

She ran after her new friend, in the direction of the increasingly distant horn, It only took her a few strides, assists by small flaps of her wings to help generate momentum, to catch up with him. "Hey" she grinned at him, always laughing at the Human race's lack of speed. "Do you always run straight towards danger?" She asked, wondering if he might be running a little slowly thanks to all the energy she had drainned from him

latest

@PerfectDevil

@ThatOneLunatic

Trust said:

Etna

She ran after her new friend, in the direction of the increasingly distant horn, It only took her a few strides, assists by small flaps of her wings to help generate momentum, to catch up with him. "Hey" she grinned at him, always laughing at the Human race's lack of speed. "Do you always run straight towards danger?" She asked, wondering if he might be running a little slowly thanks to all the energy she had drainned from him

latest

@PerfectDevil

@ThatOneLunatic
Master Mirror

I teleport in front of them following then leaning in different ways against tree's

"Show off!" he called at her. "Of course I always run straight into danger! Running away from it wouldn't do much good." He stopped when he ran into someone. "Dunno who they are, you have a more specific direction, mate? Landmarks? Or just look for a giant monster thingy?"

@Trust @Otakubeats

"Just wait here and I'll run back past you. Follow me but don't distract the others already fighting."

Ty quickly ran and told the people, who spread the word fast among themselves. He stopped by a tree, grabbed his short swords and ran back in the direction Will had gone, passing the stranger. ( @FrostRaven

Etna

"Would you rather me play the defenceless little girl?" She asked, her eyes suddenly seeming full of fear, like she was about to burst out in tears, she looked towards the multiple men of mirrors and Keith as if they could provide guidance

latest

@PerfectDevil

@ThatOneLunatic

@Yappi

Amazed by what she was seeing Evie couldn't help but smile. "How are you doing this?" she asked in a whisper now that she realized they weren't directly in the line of danger. She reached out to let a firefly dance in the palm of her hand. "My name is Evie, what's yours?" she asked, her emerald eyes sparkling with wonder. The pod was very interesting to Evie, she had never seen anything like it before. Waiting for the boy to answer she turned her attention back to him. She was feeling much better thanks to this mysterious boy, just tired and weak now.

@Tetro

As they came up on the beast, evan tried to avoid contact. "We need reinforcements!" Evan said as he tried to get behind it and shoot it, but it was too quick while fighting Will.

Watching its movements he dashed at it slashing at its left leg "then go get them!" chuckling as he slides into the slash @FrostRaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back