• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Trust said:

Etna

"What a beautiful name..." She complimented as she began draining him of his energy extremely slowly so he wouldn't notice, not planning on killing him but draining him until her felt tired. "I think I would like to get to know you Keith" she smiled, resting her head on his shoulder and nibbling softly on his neck

latest

@PerfectDevil\[/uSE

Master Mirror

Trust said:

Etna

"Noone would want to fight me..." She said "I'm too powerful for any of them, and why would you suspect me of doing something wrong? I am a succubus, it's in my nature to be flirtatious" she explained. "And if they wanted to fight me, they would have done so already" she said, still draining him

latest

@PerfectDevil
Master Mirror

I walk to the table "A succubus you say?" I say smiling "Maybe some of you all would want something?" I say hoping to strike a deal

@PerfectDevil

Etna

she stopped draining his energy, considering she must have drained enough to last her a week. Her tail slipped of his arm but she stayed close to him, enjoying a non-aggressive bit of company for once, she almost laughed at the suggestion of sex, it was true, that was one of the ways of draining energy and was somewhat favoured by some succubi for it's "fun times" and how much energy they could drain in a short period of time, but Etna preferred keeping some level of dignity with her method, the downside being it took quite a bit longer to do. "Don't worry, I won't kill you" she smiled jokingly

latest

@PerfectDevil

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wonderful, always a good day when ya mates don't kill ya." He said cheerfully, reaching for some more food. He glanced up at the person who had come up to them. "What'd ya mean? I ain't buying nothing. Go find some other poor sucker."

@Trust @Yappi

(Sorry about that, I was out for most of the day)

@Crystal Cali

The red haired elf tilted her head, for a moment it twisted to an impossible angle before she corrected herself.

"Yes, I like it here. I came from a village not too far away from here. So, what do the people in here do except from party?"

Etna

"Now what on earth could you want..." She asked the newcomer flirtily. "A legendary time with yours truly? You humans can be such perverts" she giggled, softly putting her arm around the back of his neck and pulling him closer, now in-between the two of them

latest

@PerfectDevil

@Yappi

Hearing a voice call out to her Evie looked up. For a minute she wondered if he was part of whatever was happening to her, his voice sounded ethereal. Deciding that he was in fact real she answered, "I-I'm not sure. My head's all fuzzy and I'm dizzy. I'm not sure if this is the result of magic or if something weird is just happening to me." Normally she wouldn't have spoken to someone random in the forest but he didn't seem like he was there to hurt her and not everything in the forest was malicious. For a minute she wondered where Davorin was and what he was thinking.

@Tetro @SirGrey

PerfectDevil said:
"Wonderful, always a good day when ya mates don't kill ya." He said cheerfully, reaching for some more food. He glanced up at the person who had come up to them. "What'd ya mean? I ain't buying nothing. Go find some other poor sucker."
@Trust @Yappi
Master Mirror

"Buy?" I laugh "All I do is grant wishes, I'm not even from this dimension. Like for a example" I clap and time freezes around me for a short period of time except for me,him and the succubus

The vampire had enough to drink for now. Maybe even more then it should of had. Even while intoxicated he knew better then to tangle with the demon and her gathering. Going outside he takes a large breath. Escape from the noise and havoc of the bar was a pleasure almost immeasurable. Walking towards the forest the vampire begins to whistle. The vampires mind wanders as to were Evie is. It mostly revolves around her being alright.

@Lithia

Evan followed her close behind "whats wrong!" he yelled as he ran after her and unslung his bow. just then one of his beast detection spells went off. his eyes widened with worry. he pulled out his horn and blew that meant the Kalkara was back.

[media]

[/media]

"Oi, we ain't all pervs, I mean I am, rest are rather dull." He grinned and bit into what he assumed was a chicken leg, but he just assumed any kind of meat was chicken nowadays.

"Fancy party trick." He raised an eyebrow, magic wasn't really rare around here though, not something that impressed him too much. He laughed a bit as Etna flirted with the guy. She was quiet amusing, if she didn't try and suck the life out of him he'd consider hanging around her more often. This guy, however, well you don't just walk up to people and offer them a wish no strings attached right? "If ya grant wishes then what's in it for ya mate? What's the catch?" He asked.

@Yappi @Trust

PerfectDevil said:
"Oi, we ain't all pervs, I mean I am, rest are rather dull." He grinned and bit into what he assumed was a chicken leg, but he just assumed any kind of meat was chicken nowadays.
"Fancy party trick." He raised an eyebrow, magic wasn't really rare around here though, not something that impressed him too much. He laughed a bit as Etna flirted with the guy. She was quiet amusing, if she didn't try and suck the life out of him he'd consider hanging around her more often. This guy, however, well you don't just walk up to people and offer them a wish no strings attached right? "If ya grant wishes then what's in it for ya mate? What's the catch?" He asked.

@Yappi @Trust
Master Mirror

"Nothing, I give you Exactly what you ask for" I say before taking a fork and effortlessly slipping into a guy's eye "Some call me Master Mirror, others call me the man of mirrors"

Etna

"I have already attained everything i want... Except for you two that is" she said sexily, pulling them both closer to her while wrapping her tail around the one who appeared to be granting wishes, not really caring for his time manipulation. She began draining him of his energy, like she had done to Keith

latest

@PerfectDevil

@Yappi

Mawlock stepped a bit closer, making an open pod grow behind her for her to sit down in and rest. "Sit, I can help you." He spoke softly. Mawlock's eyes and hands began to glow a deep forest green, not really emanating too much light though. He set the book down on the ground as he moved closer to her so he could possibly make her feel a bit better. Mawlock began to get a mild head ache at closer inspection of the girl. The image of a man with black hair appeared in his head before vanishing as quickly as it came.

@Lithia

Trust said:

Etna

"I have already attained everything i want... Except for you two that is" she said sexily, pulling them both closer to her while wrapping her tail around the one who appeared to be granting wished, not really caring for his time manipulation. She began draining him of his energy, like she had done to Keith

latest

@PerfectDevil

@Yappi
Master Mirror

I was a demon and very powerful at that so I have a great reserve of energy. I mostly just use it for shits and giggles

ThatOneLunatic said:
Hearing the horn Will would get up shaking his head and rushing out of the caves blowing his horn of the same sound to show Evan he was coming as he sprinted towards the sound @FrostRaven @PixieDusts @Otakubeats
Ty was close behind, surprisingly quick for someone so..I guess you could say relaxed.

Evie sat down as instructed. She watched as the boy's eyes seemed to become luminescent. Interested in what he was doing and the relief it gave her, she let him continue. Just as she was about to express her thanks the sound of a horn broke the silence of the forest. Evie didn't know exactly what it meant only that it was bad. She looked around her trying to figure out which direction the danger was in so she could get further away from it. "Do you know what that horn means?" she asked the boy nervously.

@Tetro

Reaching Evan no where close to tired although he had been running extremely fast and he said to evan "Why did you blow your horn? Is it the Kalkara?" @FrostRaven

ThatOneLunatic said:
Reaching Evan no where close to tired although he had been running extremely fast and he said to evan "Why did you blow your horn? Is it the Kalkara?" @FrostRaven
"What's a Kalkara? Is it a demonic beast?"

ThatOneLunatic said:
"why else would i blow it. its on the west side of the isle." he said as he ran toward where the spell was set off.

Mawlock realized that his sudden memory shake made him kind of ignore the horn that sounded, it was a moment of selective hearing he guessed. In response to the girl he shook his head and proceeded with helping her. He began to hover his hands over her, starting from her head all the way down to her feet. If she had been affected by magic then it would go away within a few seconds, but if it were something a bit more natural then her body would balance itself out with the help of his magic. "Don't worry we are safe." He reassured her.

@Lithia

Etna

Etna remained silent, slowly draining the supposed demon of his energy, not having anything else to say as long as her tail was wrapped around him. "I don't need anything" she repeated, hugging the two of them even closer to herself in a large hug "I have you two" she said flirtily, her voice lauered with charm, despite not needing it. All it was doing was making her voice sound more attractive

latest

@PerfectDevil

@Yappi

Asher rolled his eyes as she pulled him closer. "Ya suggesting a threesome, love? That might be worth dying for." He joked. "Though, I'd be more interested in that elf dude I saw earlier than this fella. He was pretty hot." He looked up at Mr. Genie. "Right, than here's my wish, since yer so persistent, I wish-what the 'ell was that?" He stood up and went outside to see where that horn sound was coming from. From his experience he knew horns were never a good thing.

@Trust @Yappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back