• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

"You're welcome, and I just got here. I came from the dirt." He blinked, holding his book up a little with both of his hands. "This is what came with me. It just says the words 'History and Biography'." He showed her the cover, the symbols not belonging to any language she might have heard of. The odds of her being able to read the symbols could not get physically or cosmically lower. The white book seemed simple and slightly larger than most common books.

@Lithia

(Okay well then I guess until someone stumbles upon the pod, I will be taking my... leaf xD I'm so funny you should laugh... as well)

"Will watch out" he said as the kalkwara charged him. Evan ran to will and pushed him out the way. but before he pushed him out the way the kalkara slashed cutting Evans sliver oak leaf of his neck, causing it falling to the ground. it paused as it saw the oak leaf fall to the ground, slowly it bent down and reached for it then ashers fire balls hit it getting its attention. As he watched it reach for the oak leaf Evan remember silver "Sliver!" evan yelled as he got up "WE NEED SLIVER NOW"

Last edited by a moderator:
Khaleesi growled and turned to her normal self, pushing Will away, making sure his hands were off her. "You can't die either!! You know what? This isn't only the Elves Isle!!! All of us live here!! I must fight to protect the ones I love!!" She screamed and pushed herself away. She wasn't going to let anyone tell her otherwise. She ran over to the beast and pushed herself on the ground, the smoke surrounded her as she was once like Micheal, a cat it would seem. Her tails had spikes on the side, so it was easier for her to hurt such a thing. She watched the others protect Will and sighed, moving herself up onto the beast. She climbed onto it's back as her tails swished and slashed, hitting the beast in the face, her claws digging into it's back as she still bled.

@ThatOneLunatic

Etna

"I don't like silver, it doesn't hurt to touch it or anything but it feels uncomfortable to touch, like someone scratching you eith short nails" she said, quickly realising her bullets weren't doing very much but annoy the monster, she was slightly baffled why they were talking about paralysisfrom the best's eyes, she could look in them just fine with no repercussions

latest

@FrostRaven @Otakubeats

Turning to Ty yelling "amada! amin nyare lle il- a'!" looking back to Khaleesi "Go we need more people. Please. Do this for me." Seeing both his friend Ty and his friend Evan having being hit protecting him he looks at the beast enraged as he runs at the creature "DONT TOUCH MY FRIENDS!"

Trust said:

Etna

"I don't like silver, it doesn't hurt to touch it or anything but it feels uncomfortable to touch, like someone scratching you eith short nails" she said, quickly realising her bullets weren't doing very much but annoy the monster, she was slightly baffled why they were talking about paralysisfrom the best's eyes, she could look in them just fine with no repercussions

latest

@FrostRaven @Otakubeats
"NO, it worships sliver we need sliver now and lots of it" Evan runs back to recover "it can be used as distraction

Will not hearing Raina would jump at it spinning in air as he slashes across its face although looking skilled he had left his side open as he spun and just before he was about to hit the creature he was slashed out of the air and sent flying into a tree trunk with a loud BOOM

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will not hearing Raina would jump at it spinning in air as he slashes across its face although looking skilled he had left his side open as he spun and just before he was about to hit the creature he was slashed out of the air and sent flying into a tree trunk with a loud BOOM
(*User has facepalmed*)

Raina pauses, and thinks, then remembers the pendant that Evan had a wold deliver to her earlier. She jumps from her tree as Will slams into it, shouting as she does "The pendant will work, correct?" Raina moves down the tree, so that she was only a short distance of the ground next to Evan so she could better communicate. @FrostRaven

Raider would be on his way, and puts on a speed, defense and power enchantment buff on himself. He'll be there soon.

Khaleesi was told to move. She hated when people told her to do things. She jumped off the beast, the blood from her body drooled onto the grass. "Whatever!!" She screamed at the girl in the tree and moved over to Will. "You okay?" She asked with a sigh and helped him up, she was back to her normal side. She didn't care what the others did now. Will had to rest. She didn't care about her pain that her leg caused her. She sighed lightly and moved swiftly, trying to get from the beast.

@ThatOneLunatic

"So are you!!" Khaleesi said as she pulled Will with her. "Please child. You say it's your right to die.. but really, it isn't. You are loved by all who are here and you know what, it's good to have you alive. Ask anyone. So please!! Please stop fighting!!" She yelled at him, her hand tightly around his wrist as she pulled him along.

@ThatOneLunatic

Stopping her from pulling him "Dont worry...I wont die....not while my friends are in....danger..." he says smiling to her before putting his hand on hers "I cant leave you guys yet..."

Master Mirror

I summon a mat and a basket. I lay it all out and start to eat from it and drink wine as I watch them fight it.

ThatOneLunatic said:
Stopping her from pulling him "Dont worry...I wont die....not while my friends are in....danger..." he says smiling to her before putting his hand on hers "I cant leave you guys yet..."
Ty slowly sat up, wincing as he held the wound. Reaching for his swords it was clear he was gonna try and fight again.

Evan as watched will fly he turned back to the beast accidentally catching it in the eye. he froze still with fear. he appeared back at his childhood village in his old cottage. "evan what ever you do don't leave the room unless i tell you to to" he recognized that voice it was his father "but dad" "no but's you do what i say when i say it, i want you safe" that was the day his parents being slaughtered and his home being raided by pirates. after a while evan watched as his younger self cower in fear at the sounds of screams of agony and pain. he curled up until he turned to see the door fly open "RUN EVAN, RUN!" his father yelled before getting stabbed in front of him. Evan broke from the trance. he slowly picked up the oak leaf "THIS is why i became a ranger, THIS is why I fight" he said as he held out the oak leaf, slowly walking toward it, locking eyes with the beast getting the same vision over and over again. every emotion he had, felt, and knew he felt right then and there. not breaking his gaze he got close enough to touch him, but the beast didn't attack it was too foucsed on the oak leaf. he slowly unsheathed his saxe as he stood there right in front of him. he turned back and looked at everyone. Will, Khaleesi, ty, asher, etna, ... Raina, then turned back to the beast looking it in the eyes again. he sheds one tear, throws back the oak leaf landing at Raina's feet and stabs it dead center between its eyes. it slowly falls,but Evan never lets go of his Saxe and his gaze. it lays dead, Evan then stands up and turns to everyone and sees Halt.... smiling. "You have done well..... Ranger" "thank you master halt" he collapses right there

ThatOneLunatic said:
"Ty stay down...or run...you cant fight anymore..." Pleading
Ty winced, and simply sheathed the swords and walked over to him. "amin tene lle kissien y' orn. seems amin'm il- i' ere' idiot eh?"

He sat against a tree, and could only watch Evan's attack.

"Yeah! I know you can't!" Khaleesi said with a growl as she sat in one of the trees. She really hopped that the beast would die soon. She hated the way the beast just killed and hurt without any reason. Her eyes stained on the leaves as her hands began to shake. She's met, and killed more dangerous things than this one, so she didn't really care for being told what to do.

@ThatOneLunatic

ThatOneLunatic said:
"Ty stay down...or run...you cant fight anymore..." Pleading
Otakubeats said:
Ty slowly sat up, wincing as he held the wound. Reaching for his swords it was clear he was gonna try and fight again.
Soon Raider would show up walking. He took out Septentriom, his really big blade, and would be at the scene.

Will walking forward slowly towards Evan "Evan....I'm coming....." his side gashed the armor and flesh torn as his blood ran out of his sides he would fall to his knees next to Evan trying helplessly to pick him up "C-come on....you...arent done...yet"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back