• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

@ThatOneLunatic[/URL]

May smiles back at Raider, though just looking up at him made her heart beat faster. She had never felt this mixture of excitement, and sense of comfort with anyone. She felt as if she never wanted to let him go.

@YoungX
Raider continued to dance and would stare at May. He knows his feelings, but he truly unaware of how jubilant he is right now. Perhaps years of travelling alone created this pit of loneliness that even he was unaware of. For now he would smile back and would continue dancing until it was over.

Nodding her words bringing him confidence he blushes as he begins to sing along when the song ending he would say "The Last march of the ents" quitely before beginning his song (( [media]

[/media] englsih lyrics
Earth shakes

Stone breaks

The forest[is at your door

The dark sleep is broken

The woods have awoken

The trees have gone to war

Roots rend, wood bends

The Ents have answered the call

Through branches now the wind sings

Feel the power of living things

The trees have gone to war ))

Raina nods quietly, and begins playing to match Will's singing. She taps the foot with the bells against the leg of the stool she sat on with the beat of what would normally be the drums, which gave the song a different sound than what would normally be heard, but it was fitting for a public performance, she thought.

@ThatOneLunatic

The woman with scarlet hair would be unusually still, standing out plainly against the dancing crowd. However, she had a silly smile on her face as she watched everyone. Her mouth would be moving idly, as if she was speaking.

She spoke, though she was certain no one could hear her over the music and cheering.

"Hello. My name is Maya. No, never mind. Maya sounds too human. Maybe Ivara? Perhaps. These elves are so odd."

Raina would continue to play whatever song Will started to sing, knowing well the songs he chose as they were the ones she grew up learning to play. She watches the crowd, wondering if she should start playing a more energetic song soon. Given that the majority of those at the festival were human, she thought they might eventually start to get bored of the slower music. After Will finished his song, she would transition into one with a slightly faster tempo.

[media]

[/media]
@ThatOneLunatic

As the music speeds up again, May instinctively steps into a faster dance, almost forgetting that Raider had mentioned he wasn't the best dancer. She moves elegantly around him, as she normally would with a dance partner during a song like this, choosing a dance where she ends up doing more of the moving that he does. The skirt of her silk purple dress twirls with her motions, flowing beautifully as she turns. As she dances, May catches sight of the red-haired woman in the crowd, doing a bit of a double-take as she did not really recognize the woman. Though a dance floor was an inconvenient place to introduce oneself, so May would just continue dancing.

@YoungX @GreenEyedStranger

As the music picks up again, Liz starts to dance solo, weaving around the couples, trying not to bump into anyone, though she continued to drink, so her motion was steadily becoming less coordinated.

@ThatOneLunatic[/URL]

As the music speeds up again, May instinctively steps into a faster dance, almost forgetting that Raider had mentioned he wasn't the best dancer. She moves elegantly around him, as she normally would with a dance partner during a song like this, choosing a dance where she ends up doing more of the moving that he does. The skirt of her silk purple dress twirls with her motions, flowing beautifully as she turns. As she dances, May catches sight of the red-haired woman in the crowd, doing a bit of a double-take as she did not really recognize the woman. Though a dance floor was an inconvenient place to introduce oneself, so May would just continue dancing.

@YoungX @GreenEyedStranger

As the music picks up again, Liz starts to dance solo, weaving around the couples, trying not to bump into anyone, though she continued to drink, so her motion was steadily becoming less coordinated.
Raider would try and keep up with May's faster movements. It wasn't the best attempt, but it was fine nonetheless. Hopefully he could make it through the dance without flopping.

Walking away awkwardly as he served no more purpose there he would lean against a wooden pillar and watch the people envious of how they could dance with those they loved yet he was left to watch and put on a fake smile observing them all @Crystal Cali @YoungX @GreenEyedStranger

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatOneLunatic said:
Walking away awkwardly as he served no more purpose there he would lean against a wooden pillar and watch the people envious of how they could dance with those they loved yet he was left to watch and put on a fake smile observing them all @Crystal Cali @YoungX @GreenEyedStranger
A young male approached him and asked an odd question. "Why were you protecting that girl in the woods?"

Seeing what everyone else was doing, the lady began to sway awkwardly, trying to 'dance'.

She waved her arms a bit, but honestly thought that it was a little silly and arbitrary.

She began to talk to herself.

"How peculiar. Is this some sort of ritual to a god? I can't believe I've never discovered this. I wonder what god they're praying to."

Once Raina finishes her song, she announces that she is going to take a short break, and hops off the stool. She makes her way back to the table, still not feeling her best after what she had done to revive the girl in the woods earlier. Raina would slowly eat the food left on the table as she observes those around her, noting that there were a few unfamiliar faces in the crowd.

Once the music stops, May stops dancing, and smiles at Raider. "You're not quite as terrible a dancer as you had made it sound earlier." she says.

@YoungX

When the music stops, Liz walks towards the bar, passing the other woman with red hair. She glances at the other woman, though the woman seemed to be talking to herself. This made Liz just a slight bit uneasy, so she continued on, clumsily making her way to the bar to get more ale.

@YoungX[/URL]

When the music stops, Liz walks towards the bar, passing the other woman with red hair. She glances at the other woman, though the woman seemed to be talking to herself. This made Liz just a slight bit uneasy, so she continued on, clumsily making her way to the bar to get more ale.
The woman would notice Liz seeing her. Being a bit on edge, the woman focused her eyes on Liz. As soon as she passed her, the woman sat next to Liz at the bar.

"Hello. My name is Ivara. I enjoy this party greatly. How are you?"

@YoungX[/URL]

Raider would smile at her. "Perhaps. Maybe I was better than I thought. In any case, would you like to take a walk with me?"

"Well shall we" Davorin asked Evie finishing his drink. The vampire had been watching the others dance, as well as looking over to Liz's continued drinking. The vampire didn't really mind or care, after all it wasn't his problem.

@Lithia

"What most people call me is will. You can call me that as well." He would say to the man before looking the the scarlet haired woman, curious as he had never seen her face before. This was unusual as he was a protector of the forest and his people and he knew most if not all theirfaces. @Otakubeats @GreenEyedStranger

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes of course," Evie said taking Davorin's hand and letting him lead the way. She hadn't danced in a while but she used to love it back home. Listening to the music made everything come right back to her like it was just yesterday the last time she danced.

@SirGrey

ThatOneLunatic said:
"What most people call me is will. You can call me that as well." He would say to the man before looking the the scarlet haired woman, curious as he had never seen her face before. This was unusual as he was a protector of the forest and his people and he knew most if not all theirfaces. @Otakubeats @GreenEyedStranger
"Well I'm Ty. Also what do you mean protector?" He tilted his head in a questioning manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back