• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

FrostRaven said:
"this beast can paralyzed you with the worst truth about you. it can be something you don't know or something that has happened to you a long time ago" he stands up "this is dangerous, so be careful."
"Trust us Evan, we can handle this my friend. Enjoy the festival, I will watch over the festival, if the best shows itself I will see it."

YoungX said:
He thinks for a deep moment. His worst truth... well he's certainly gone over that a long time ago. "I see... well you have nothing to worry about for sure. My worst truth whatever it is... it doesn't matter to me anymore." Raider then relaxes for a bit and rests on the ground.
"just because it doesn't matter to you now doesn't mean it will matter to you then. this dark truth will freeze you and expose you so it can get a chance to kill you" he quickly sheaths his saxe "don't under estimate this thing. I lost many strong men because of just one of these"

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostRaven said:
just because it doesn't matter to you now doesn't mean it will matter to you then. this dark truth will freeze you and expose you so it can get a chance to kill you" he quickly sheaths his saxe "don't under estimate this thing. I lost many strong men because of just one of these"
"Then I'll just avoid that from happening," Raider says as he relaxes. He understands that this isn't some normal beast, but the ability show your worst truth? For a bit he flashes back to his life as a child. The days when he played at the church were pretty fond memories, and his mother always helped out as a nun. It was all dandy until a certain day occurred. In any case, thats all old news it doesn't matter anymore and it doesn't matter if it's shown to him again. Of course that doesn't mean it'll go away, but the least he could do is remember it. Raider isn't really worried about such a thing in the first place as he's faced much worst than what a being that'll show one's worst truth. His worst truth is far from gone really. "I just don't have to see them in the eyes right? That isn't very hard." He could afford to say that because his senses are beyond human anyway.

@FrostRaven

"Evan we are not underestimating this beast we will be careful but we are not your average people" he would be stretching his arms his pointed ears twitching @FrostRaven @YoungX

The short Khaleesi looked around in the grass. She shook her head before regretting it and groaned loudly. "Shit..." She mumbled as she rolled over on her stomach, clutching her head. It felt wet. Was she sweating that bad? With that the girl placed her hands in front of her eyes. Red? Wait, blood? She jumped back and kept feeling her head as it growled in pain. 'Little monster...' She thought and stood up. Her eyes shaking lightly.

The Shifter moved quickly into a tree and leaned against the branch. Her arms dangled like a vine from the branch. She closed her fuzzy eyes as they glistened with worry. She growled in pain as her head sat against the branch. She placed her eye lids over her green eyes and laid there in pain, until once again, was asleep.​

"I'm sorry I'd love to stay and chat but I must return to my duties." He would walk off into the forest not in the direction of the camp but in the direction Evan had come from, he would not engage the creature if he found it but he would observe it and study it @FrostRaven

The blood on her hands began to dry after it made a small puddle. She wasn't seriously hurt, but there was more than Khaleesi thought there would be. She heard the crunches of leaves and moved quickly to hold tightly onto the branch. She looked down and sighed with worry. 'Who was it? Would they hurt her?' There wasn't much she could do but breathe softer.

@ThatOneLunatic

"normal it isn't, but the only easy way to kill it is at the head" he walks off to the festival." He won't come back for awhile because he is hurt and needs to heal"

"Opportunities for what?" Evie asked not sure if she was meant to hear that last part of what Davorin said. She took his arm and let him lead the way to their destination. She was practically bouncing with excitement about the festival.

@SirGrey

Raina noticed Raider pass her on the way to May's house, but she wasn't turning around again. She'd just catch up with him after she talked with May. Raina knocks on the door, and the guard lets her in right away. May was not in the office this time, though, but rather in the kitchens. Raina enters and without really a greeting she speaks.

"I can provide a few boar. Would three be enough?" she asks.

May turns and smiles. "That would certainly be enough to feed everyone on the isle, yes."

Raina nods. "When do you want them? I can have Raider and Will assist me, and we will make quick work of the hunt if you need them soon."

"The sooner you can bring them, the more I will be able to do with them."

Raina nods again. "Alright then. There is something else I need to inform you of. There is a dangerous beast known as Kalkara roaming on the isle. One of my people fought it, and it may be injured enough that it will not disturb the festival, but the guard should be made aware, and keep alert. I do not wish to disrupt or delay the festival if it can be avoided, but as soon as the celebration is over, my people and I, and I am sure Raider as well, intend to hunt this beast."

May looks a bit grim. She had heard of Kalkara before, though she never encountered one, she knew basic knowledge about the creature and it's powers. "So, Raider has been made aware of this creature's presence?"

"I cannot be certain, but he was walking in the direction of where the one who informed me was, so he may be informed already. If I catch him, I will ensure he knows." Raina pauses for a moment, then says, "I have been curious for a little while, what exactly is Raider to you? Is he an employee, or is he simply hired when he is needed?"

The way Raina phrased her question caused May to pause, and turn just slightly pink. "Ah, he has not been given an official title, but he's done more help than a simple fighter-for-higher. Why do you ask?"

Raina shrugs. "He seems important, though not particularly the wisest person, I do believe he does good. Though, now if you will excuse me, I should get to the hunt." Raina nods and backs out of the kitchen after May gives her a farewell. Raina heads back to the place where she had been talking with Will and Evan to find Raider there, as she thought he would be. She nods to him, then glances around, noting that Will had vanished, though doesn't say anything about it. @FrostRaven

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina noticed Raider pass her on the way to May's house, but she wasn't turning around again. She'd just catch up with him after she talked with May. Raina knocks on the door, and the guard lets her in right away. May was not in the office this time, though, but rather in the kitchens. Raina enters and without really a greeting she speaks.
"I can provide a few boar. Would three be enough?" she asks.

May turns and smiles. "That would certainly be enough to feed everyone on the isle, yes."

Raina nods. "When do you want them? I can have Raider and Will assist me, and we will make quick work of the hunt if you need them soon."

"The sooner you can bring them, the more I will be able to do with them."

Raina nods again. "Alright then. There is something else I need to inform you of. There is a dangerous beast known as Kalkara roaming on the isle. One of my people fought it, and it may be injured enough that it will not disturb the festival, but the guard should be made aware, and keep alert. I do not wish to disrupt or delay the festival if it can be avoided, but as soon as the celebration is over, my people and I, and I am sure Raider as well, intend to hunt this beast."

May looks a bit grim. She had heard of Kalkara before, though she never encountered one, she knew basic knowledge about the creature and it's powers. "So, Raider has been made aware of this creature's presence?"

"I cannot be certain, but he was walking in the direction of where the one who informed me was, so he may be informed already. If I catch him, I will ensure he knows." Raina pauses for a moment, then says, "I have been curious for a little while, what exactly is Raider to you? Is he an employee, or is he simply hired when he is needed?"

The way Raina phrased her question caused May to pause, and turn just slightly pink. "Ah, he has not been given an official title, but he's done more help than a simple fighter-for-higher. Why do you ask?"

Raina shrugs. "He seems important, though not particularly the wisest person, I do believe he does good. Though, now if you will excuse me, I should get to the hunt." Raina nods and backs out of the kitchen after May gives her a farewell. Raina heads back to the place where she had been talking with Will and Evan to find Raider there, as she thought he would be. She nods to him, then glances around, noting that Will had vanished, though doesn't say anything about it. @FrostRaven

[/QUOTE]
He would then look to Raina who seems to have arrived. "Ah Raina. I take it that we are off to go hunting?"

FrostRaven said:
he sees Raina "went on patrol" turns to raider "she was the first person i told"
"Ah I see. That makes sense." He would then be silent for now until they would begin hunting.

Will would not be too far into the woods he would be searching still for the source of the blood puddle he had found finding no tracks as to where it may lead he would continue looking around the bushes before finally giving up and saying to himself "Not a single trace of where it came from....nor where the creature that left it went...." Curious he returns to searching for where it had come from "No...I had to have missed something...." @Crystal Cali @PixieDusts

Raina nods. "Uma, I am aware of this creature. I do not wish to raise fear among the people, so I did advise May to take precautiouns for the festival, and afterwards, I will assist whomever wishes to hunt the beast." Raina looks towards Evan as he heads off, and says "We only need three boar for the festival. If you are going to hunt with us, please only target one." All the boar were gathered in the same clearing, so Raina would head off in that direction as well, assuming Raider would follow since he seemed to want to hunt.

@FrostRaven

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina nods. "Uma, I am aware of this creature. I do not wish to raise fear among the people, so I did advise May to take precautiouns for the festival, and afterwards, I will assist whomever wishes to hunt the beast." Raina looks towards Evan as he heads off, and says "We only need three boar for the festival. If you are going to hunt with us, please only target one." All the boar were gathered in the same clearing, so Raina would head off in that direction as well, assuming Raider would follow since he seemed to want to hunt.
@FrostRaven

[/QUOTE]
Raider would follow Raina preparing to hunt. Due to high risk, he would plan on utilizing his sword carefully to avoid collateral damage.

Raina nodded to Evan, and drew her own bow and arrow, taking aim at a large male boar. "Ready?" she whispers, waiting for the others. @FrostRaven

Will would give up on the blood puddle yelling loudly echoing throughout the forest "manke! manke ume ta tul a tuulo'!" Drawing hsi sword and smacking it into the tree with a loud THUNK

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina nodded to Evan, and drew her own bow and arrow, taking aim at a large male boar. "Ready?" she whispers, waiting for the others. @FrostRaven

[/QUOTE]
Raider was ready to instantly slice the boars head off in one clean swipe. Then he heard a loud noise that seemed to be Will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back