• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

He monitored the other people. Davorin had gained an idea. It would be of love,violence and death. The vampire mind was so focused on the idea he almost didn't Evie. "Oh that's fine, come on lets go" Davorin says holding out his arm, gentleman be gentlemanly. He noticed the excitement in her voice as she spoke. "Oh now how could I say no, I mean if my all powerful partner wishes to go someway I must follow" He jokes with a smile. "Besides a festival can hold many opportunities" Davorin mutters to himself in a rather dark tone.

@Lithia

ThatOneLunatic said:
"What music can you provide? I have always been the singer!" he would say jokingly although he had always been a pretty good singer, even though he'd only do it when he thought no one was around. @Crystal Cali @YoungX
"I can play pan pipes and bells simultaneously. You've heard me play plenty of times. I do not recall ever hearing you sing, though." Raina gives Will a curious look.

Raina raises an eyebrow at Will. "One day." She then looks to Raider "Ah, sorry to keep you waiting. I will survey the forest and report to May what I can provide. If you wish to hunt as well, wait for me there." She then Stella away, a d walks off into the forest at a brisk pace

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina raises an eyebrow at Will. "One day." She then looks to Raider "Ah, sorry to keep you waiting. I will survey the forest and report to May what I can provide. If you wish to hunt as well, wait for me there." She then Stella away, a d walks off into the forest at a brisk pace

[/QUOTE]
Raider would nod and simply would go on ahead to wait for Raina.

Raina glances back and sees Will behind her. She smiles, though doesn't slow her pace. Actually she speeds up a bit, not to get away from Will, but just to run for the fun of it. She had not stretched her legs properly in what felt like a long time, so the feel of the wind in her hair and her bare feet pounding on the ground was exhilarating. Raina soon comes to a clearing in the untouched part of the forest on the northern side of the isle. This area, Raina had set aside for the animals to live without the distractions and stress caused by intelligent life. She perches herself on a high rock, and scans the area of the variety of animals, noticing that there seemed to be more wild boar than anything else. There were so many that the herd looked as if it were uncomfortably compacted in the small amount of space, causing Raina to wonder if the tiger population had dropped too low. As Raina sat and watched the wildlife, her pet panther, Ash found her and came to nuzzle her hand. "Have you gotten lazy, my friend? Look at this mess you allowed to be built." Ash just gives Raina a blank stare.

@ThatOneLunatic

((I try to read most of the posts weather I'm tagged or not. You should always be able to edit your post after posted if you forget though))

((Ik was to busy to hit edit though xD )) Will would chase after her moving swiftly through the trees out into the clearing behind her stealthily crawling through the grass as quiet as he can using his cloak to blend him into the grass @Crystal Cali

Raina looks around for a moment, and chuckles when she notices Will hidden in the grass. "I do not plan to hunt until I speak with May, so hiding isn't needed right now," she sounds amused.

@ThatOneLunatic

Evan walks out of the forest with blood all over him. he slings his bow on his shoulder and walks into town passing Raina. people start staring at him as he passes. he walks to the bay and washes off his cloak and uses a small fire to dry it, he sits down and starts zoning out.

@Crystal Cali

(sorry stopped getting notifications for this)

A figure moved in the trees, moving the leaves, not the branches. It growled in the wind before being tackled to the ground. Khaleesi hissed loudly and moved her claws up, "I give you Mercy!! Thank you for this food Lord!" She yelled and struck, getting her hands dirty. "Oh crap." With that the creature dug it's teeth into the figures meat and ate, not really caring what else happened. She growled loudly and moved swiftly after finishing. Looking at her long hair she shook her head.

"Wonder how it'll look if I cut it!" Khaleesi laughed loudly and shook her head, her clothes showed her skin, not a lot, but some. She lightly moved over into a tree and sat there, growling at the voices of humans. Of people... She hit her head on the branch and sighed lightly, walking along the branch. She thought about what the boy had said. Free Willy? Remember him? She growled louder and moved up higher in the tree, the leaves falling from the branches.​

Raina just shakes her head, and would try to gently push Will backwards so she could sit straight again. "Alright, alright, you are funny. I do need to focus, though." Raina glances to the side as she sees Evan move through the forest. "Well, there's someone I have not seen in a while," she says. Raina would slip away from Will and walk after Evan, noticing the blood on him. She would follow him to the water before saying anything. "Vedui, Evan. Are you alright?" her voice showed a hint of concern, though she was very composed for one looking at a man covered in blood.

@FrostRaven

Khaleesi noticed a voice she had once heard. "O-oh... That one girl..." She mumbled before hopping from tree to tree and made her way towards them. She looked down and noticed a boy with blood. Covering her hands in her clothes she hopped again, on and off more trees. She heard voices, A party?

Making her way past the forest trees she sat there in the grass, watching the people pass by. "How many do you think is there?" She asked a fire fly and shook her head, looking at the beauty of the sky. The forest, amazing, so beautiful in this light. How wonderful this was, a small cricket chirped in her ears. She laid back and closed her eyes, sleeping with a soft snore.

(Have to sleep! xD )​

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina just shakes her head, and would try to gently push Will backwards so she could sit straight again. "Alright, alright, you are funny. I do need to focus, though." Raina glances to the side as she sees Evan move through the forest. "Well, there's someone I have not seen in a while," she says. Raina would slip away from Will and walk after Evan, noticing the blood on him. She would follow him to the water before saying anything. "Vedui, Evan. Are you alright?" her voice showed a hint of concern, though she was very composed for one looking at a man covered in blood.
@FrostRaven

[/QUOTE]
he looks at her "Hey, yea I'm alright" his tone, faint and soft. he gives her a faint wryly smile. "been fighting for so long that" he gives a long pause "i-i never knew..." tears slowly start to fall down his face

Last edited by a moderator:
Raina crouches next to Evan, so her eyes were on level with his, though she was about an arm-length away. Her expression remained calm, though showed a hint of concern. She would wait for a long moment before asking, "Never knew what?"

@FrostRaven

After laying on his back in the grass for a while he would head off into the woods in the direction Raina had gone, seeing her and Evan he would stop and hide himself in the leaves watching and listening @FrostRaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back