• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina crouches next to Evan, so her eyes were on level with his, though she was about an arm-length away. Her expression remained calm, though showed a hint of concern. She would wait for a long moment before asking, "Never knew what?"
@FrostRaven

[/QUOTE]
"long time ago back home. I was a King's Ranger, we were to protect the forest and the king." he said with a soft tone "one day on a patrol a beast we call the Kalkara, appeared. I lost half of my men because of that beast and its ability. we killed it once and for all, or so we thought." he looks up at her with a hardened glare "I saw it again... here on the Isle!"his eyes filled with hate, fear, sadness and many other mixed emotions. "I almost died because of it, and thats why there is blood, but thats not it. The Kalkara can make you see the deepest darkest truth about you if you look in its eyes. " he gave another pause that seemed like forever. he looks up at her water filling his eyes " I saw in its eyes. it showed me something.... something that I never knew about!" his fist clench white "The king that I served and trusted, ordered the death of my village while I was at war fighting for him." his voice slowly starting to rise with hate and anger.

Will wold continue to watch as he said this shaking his head stepping out of the trees "lle naa varna sinome Mellonamin" checking behind him for the beast he had spoken of ((Are you referencing Rangers apprentice with that beast?))

Raina grinds her teeth, but for the most part keeps herself composed despite the rage that Evan's story caused her to feel. "I am truly sorry. No one should be used in such a manor." She doesn't reach out for Evan, but gives him a look full of compassion. She looks behind her as Will steps out of the trees, nodding in agreement to the statement about being safe here. "Uma. Amin naa il- ve' sen. I will not use you, though I must ask, what became of this beast you speak of?"

@FrostRaven

Watchijg the forest hands on the hikts of his blades "If the best lives then I shall kill it." He says confidently as he draws his Elven long-sword halfway

ThatOneLunatic said:
Watchijg the forest hands on the hikts of his blades "If the best lives then I shall kill it." He says confidently as he draws his Elven long-sword halfway
he turns to him "just because you can kill something doesn't mean you can kill this beast"

"Then I will die defending my people. As that is my duty." He says still scanning the forest @FrostRaven

Last edited by a moderator:
Raina looks to Will with a calm expression. "Do not be too hasty. We need to know more about this beast before we can know how to hunt it, and we still have the festival approaching. For now, let's keep our guard up, and try not to disrupt the peace."

@FrostRaven

Raina gives Will a short nod. "Amin duila tanya sai-. Still, try to enjoy the festival a little." Raina look back to Evan. "Both of you. We should collect our thoughts and calm ourselves before facing this beast, that is assuming the beast will allow us the time."

@FrostRaven

Raina simply closes her eyes, lets out a soft sigh, and stands. "I am going to speak with May about the event, as well as warn her about this creature. Please do not do anything reckless." Raina turns back towards the town, and walks calmly over to May's home.

@FrostRaven

Before she leaves he chuckles "Reckless? Its my middle name." Jokingly, then seriously saying "Dont worry you know me, I wont get myself killed." Walking back into the forest to the camp. @Crystal Cali

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina looks to Will with a calm expression. "Do not be too hasty. We need to know more about this beast before we can know how to hunt it, and we still have the festival approaching. For now, let's keep our guard up, and try not to disrupt the peace."
@FrostRaven

[/QUOTE]
"One more thing All the men who tried to hunt it were Ranger's. " he grabs his bow and quiver and sits at the tree line

Raina pauses as she hears Will's response, and calls back, "Staying alive does not imply that you have behaved yourself, melamin." she says, and shakes her head, then in response to Evan she says, "I will keep that in mind." Raina really heads off then, and would make it to May's front door. The guard lets her in, and she waits for May in the office.

(I'll continue this tomorrow. I need sleep now.)

@FrostRaven @ThatOneLunatic @YoungX

Smiling to her before she leaves he would turn to Evan his cloak swaying in the wind his Long-sword glistening at his side, his bow and quiver slung over his back as he says "Rangers huh? Seems they really wanted to send the best." walking over to Evan sitting next to him @FrostRaven

Raider would be on in wait for Raina as he relaxes. The festival would be a fun event for everyone, but anything could happen. Still having fun is a necessity in life as one says.

(Open for interaction)

ThatOneLunatic said:
Smiling to her before she leaves he would turn to Evan his cloak swaying in the wind his Long-sword glistening at his side, his bow and quiver slung over his back as he says "Rangers huh? Seems they really wanted to send the best." walking over to Evan sitting next to him @FrostRaven
"we were the last chance at killing it." pulls out his saxe and stares at it. "and there was only one"

"Well, with an Elven Ranger at your side you have nothing to fear." He would say confidently to try and keep his spirits up "I have been a watcher of this forest for all my life and I'm not going to let this beast harm the people I've protected for all my life, so rest assured my friend." he would say smiling @FrostRaven

Raider would then walk around to find Will and Evan. "Hello Will and Evan. What are you two talking about?" There was curiosity in his voice, and well since he had nothing better to do he may as well interact.

@FrostRaven

Looking to Raider "Apparently there is a dangerous beast lurking on the isle. Evan and his people were attacked by it.....I was telling him that he can rest and we will take over from here" @YoungX

ThatOneLunatic said:
Looking to Raider "Apparently there is a dangerous beast lurking on the isle. Evan and his people were attacked by it.....I was telling him that he can rest and we will take over from here" @FrostRaven

YoungX said:
"Oh a dangerous beast you say?" Raider thought about it for a moment. "I never knew such a creature existed on this Isle, however I had only arrived recently through a magical influx. Hmm yes... rest assured Evan we can most definitely handle this creature. I've faced a lot worse. After all I was fighting Belial, one of the highest order of demons, before I found myself here."
@FrostRaven
he turns to look at raider "ever heard of a Kalkara? this isn't what you think"

FrostRaven said:
he turns to look at raider "ever heard of a Kalkara?"
Raider looks to Evan. "No I haven't, but I can't imagine it's stronger than Belial. If anything I'm sure nothing stronger than the order of Demons exist in this physical plane as we speak. Even if this beast has a strange power, I'm sure we can handle it. Tell me more I would like to know about this beast."

@FrostRaven

YoungX said:
Raider looks to Evan. "No I haven't, but I can't imagine it's stronger than Belial. If anything I'm sure nothing stronger than the order of Demons exist in this physical plane as we speak. Even if this beast has a strange power, I'm sure we can handle it. Tell me more I would like to know about this beast."
@FrostRaven
"this beast can paralyzed you with the worst truth about you. it can be something you don't know or something that has happened to you a long time ago" he stands up "this is dangerous, so be careful."

FrostRaven said:
"this beast can paralyzed you with the worst truth about you. it can be something you don't know or something that has happened to you a long time ago" he stands up "this is dangerous, so be careful."
He thinks for a deep moment. His worst truth... well he's certainly gone over that a long time ago. "I see... well you have nothing to worry about for sure. My worst truth whatever it is... it doesn't matter to me anymore." Raider then relaxes for a bit and rests on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back