• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

elfattack said:
"His species breeds through syringes taking blood he does not even have the parts or drive to do anything sexual on purpose he may be a scribe but he really doesn't understand our weirdness about our body's and to him it all seems silly" @FrostRaven @Remmy
"well if he doesn't understand the body teach him that its wrong!" his voice echoes through the forest. he takes a second to take a breath. "look we didn't do anything to him that would cause him to do that, I stepped in to stop him from touching her, but he refused, she defended herself, and thats it. end of story."

Last edited by a moderator:
elfattack said:
"His species breeds through syringes taking blood he does not even have the parts or drive to do anything sexual on purpose he may be a scribe but he really doesn't understand our weirdness about our body's and to him it all seems silly" @FrostRaven @Remmy
"He was threatening to break Evan's arm!! And even if he doesn't "understand weirdness" or whatever the f*cking glub, he did some weird psychic...thing!! To me!! And him!! By force!! Sweet salty god damn Poseidon, it hurt like hell! And no! We were not lying! Why would that even matter when he attacked us?!!" This is just ridiculous, she thinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Letting go of his companions hand, Davorin sat down on the laid down on the beach, his umbrella planted in the sand. He knew that Evie wouldn't be found of all this danger. It's why he gave her his revolver. Still here seemed peaceful enough though that could always change in a place like this. "Kind of an odd thing for someone like me to be doing I know, then again I wouldn't really call this sunbathing more shade-bathing" he said with a smile.

@Lithia @Anyone else that wants to join in

elfattack said:
"Honest he is a psychic being if you lie to him that is grounds in his society to attack"@FrostRaven @Remmy
"Is this his society now?!" she bellows. How can this guy even defend this? Utterly ridiculous, she thinks.

FrostRaven said:
"He didn't even ask any questions damn it!" this bastard is just stupid he thinks.
"Wait...didn't he ask something about an elf?" she turns to Evan.

"And I'm asking sarcastically I have seen into his mind and I know you lied to him kris is like a brother to the rangers remember that buddy" @FrostRaven @Remmy

elfattack said:
"And I'm asking sarcastically I have seen into his mind and I know you lied to him kris is like a brother to the rangers remember that buddy" @FrostRaven @Remmy
(didn't know it was your character)

elfattack said:
(He said that after grabbing your arm look to the post)
Selkie becomes flabbergasted by this strange whispered talk. It's awfully meta and seemingly out of character. Doesn't seem to belong.

he takes off no long wanting to sit around here and needing a good meal he takes off he quickly see the pale one he walks over there and makes a reasonable argument for feeding him and by that I mean he goes over there and goes MRGMRGMRG loudly @SirGrey @Lithia

"Er don't worry Evie" The vampire said turning the Murlock. He remember to his home and the Murlocks at home. "Hungry? Hungry I'm guessing. Well you can't snack on us" The vampire ordered a hypnotic tone to his voice "I will give you food okay creature" he said as he passed him some meat from his satchel pocket. Just in case.

@Murlock Chief @Lithia

Evie was enjoying the fresh sea air on the beach with Davorin when the murlock creature came back. Though Davorin told her it was okay she couldn't help but feel a little nervous. She tensed up a bit and moved closer to the vampire. Evie was fascinated by the hypnotic tone that Davorin had used, "Did you just bend that creature's will?" she asked him. "Because if you can do that I think you're definitely the more powerful one," she said going back to what had become their own little joke.

@SirGrey @Murlock Chief

"Hm oh well like I said to you before, manipulation is my favourite skill. "Oh and my dear I think you are, I mean the power you have over me it is terrible" Davorin joked in an overly dramatic way while falling back onto the sand. Sand in the waist coat again.

@Lithia @Murlock Chief

he eats the meat and feels the psychic manipulation he knew to many people who did that to the creature he didn't like that but directly attacking him didn't appeal to the great chief of the mur clan at the moment he snaked and claimed the glory of having an foe surrender food to him with out even attacking the foe

after the food he felt like this was a good as place as any he walks over to the water taking a enchanted jar full of tadpoles and released them into the sea not to far from the pale one in a day these would be grunts smaller than him but trainable in a week warriors some female this would be the village of mur this small place right next to the big human village @SirGrey @Lithia

"I guess I just never realized it would be like that," she told him amazed. Evie continued to watch the creature doing strange things at the water's edge. At least he wasn't looking at them like they were dinner. She snuggled closer to Davorin, a little worried that she was so powerful that she had just become his weakness. If others found out exactly how much 'power' she had over him they might use it against the vampire. "You don't happen to have many enemies do you?" she asked curiously.

@SirGrey @Murlock Chief

Etna

Etna walked outside, only to see a rather large group of people. The prinnies waddle after her before sitting down and re-sharpening the knives. "D-does this place have showers..?" She asked, little embarrassed but still disgusted that she was covered in spit

latest

@Everyone in the village right now :3

The vampire smiled. "The demon maybe but she is more of pest then anything" Davorin said in a low tone. "Anything I used to have are sadly no longer with use" he said the smile growing more sinister quality. "Look I know this world of my, hell this world in general maybe scary but as long as I live nothing shall happen to you" he said his voice turning to a very stern voice. He was worried about her. Like he said his world was filled with danger. He gave her a kiss more out of reassurance then love this time. Turning his head he noticed the demon in town. Still she didn't seem to have noticed them.

@Lithia @Trust

Trust said:

Etna

Etna walked outside, only to see a rather large group of people. The prinnies waddle after her before sitting down and re-sharpening the knives. "D-does this place have showers..?" She asked, little embarrassed but still disgusted that she was covered in spit

latest

@Everyone in the village right now :3
He makes a loud noise indicating the tavern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back