• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

"If I am.. In your service, I guess you may need my summoning name... It's Xevikan. Say it twice. And I will be there." He said slightly hesitant

*he wakes up* "crap I think I need to leave"*he walks out of the bar stumbling almost drunkenly to towards the graveyard*

Last edited by a moderator:
SomeWeirdPerson said:
... Xev kneeled down "My sword is yours now, I'm afraid you possibly may need it soon enough." He said simply
@Crystal Cali
when he said you may need it soon Evan went on full alert "why is that" he gives a worried look to Raina "I really don't like how you said that"

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina listens to his pleading showing little emotion as she thought about things. He was honest about his origins, so it would seem, and desperate. "So long as you live peacefully, and do not take more from the forest than what you need, you are free to live within it's boarders." she says simply.
May was quite confused, though she did not let her face give away any hint of it. "There are more effective ways of asking, you know. As for the land, while I can allow you and your crew to live here, I am not sure I personally have the amount of land you request. I cannot go cutting down the forest, as it is home to the people who were native to this isle to begin with. If you give me specifications as to the size of land you are in need of, I can see what I can work out."

[/QUOTE]
Edward only smirked in amusement. "Not a crew, May. It's called an armada. My soldiers do not seek housing or asylum. All we need are empty plots of land with no signs of magical tampering whatsoever. My men only know one home, and it is the comfort of the sea, for it may one day claim their bodies as it's own. Likewise, your collaboration will not go unrewarded. I dispatched four Man o' Wars armed with fifty cannons each by the harbor. They are now the property of the colonists, and are yours to decide what to do with them. However, just remember that one slight move against my troops, and you can kiss your well-established authority goodbye. This includes the other inhabitants that share the isle with you in coexistence. Good day." Edward then ran to the balcony of the house and jumped off the railing, disappearing into the thick brush below. Suddenly, black flags that symbolize piracy were raised in place of some of the colonist flags inside the towns and cities that were near the coast. This was the beginning of a partnership that no one could predict the future of.

giphy.gif

MrEvilMexican said:
Faust Windfallow The Plague Doctor
Faust leaped out of the window into his own home. He dug through the floor and finally found the tile. He lifted it up and took out a glass tube with a translucent liquid. He poured the liquid out into a glass sphere designed to fire out of a cannon. He had to be very careful. One false move and the entire colony may be wiped out. Toxin, gunpowder... Alright, all I need now is a cannon to fire it at the god ship thing...

(Open for interaction
:P )
as I wonder through the town I see a familiar figure jump through a window into another house "well might as well" *I knock on the door*

Raider would look to May once Edward left. There was a silence and he felt that it was symbolic. "Calm before the storm... Are you truly ok with this? As it stands I sense civil war approaching." With an actual serious face displayed on Raider for once.

@Crystal Cali

he turned to Raina "later i will go to the village and gather information on their plan. I do not wish to see this forest taken from your grasp Lady Raina." turns back to Xev "thank you for the information"

SomeWeirdPerson said:
"Pirates, some of them. Are going to try to take your land, with or without your cooperation." He said calmly.
@FrostRaven @Crystal Cali
Raina frowns "Uma, you speak of the man from the tavern? He certainly does seem a threat."

TheOutsideLookingIn said:
Edward only smirked in amusement. "Not a crew, May. It's called an armada. My soldiers do not seek housing or asylum. All we need are empty plots of land with no signs of magical tampering whatsoever. My men only know one home, and it is the comfort of the sea, for it may one day claim their bodies as it's own. Likewise, your collaboration will not go unrewarded. I dispatched four Man o' Wars armed with fifty cannons each by the harbor. They are now the property of the colonists, and are yours to decide what to do with them. However, just remember that one slight move against my troops, and you can kiss your well-established authority goodbye. This includes the other inhabitants that share the isle with you in coexistence. Good day." Edward then ran to the balcony of the house and jumped off the railing, disappearing into the thick brush below. Suddenly, black flags that symbolize piracy were raised in place of some of the colonist flags inside the towns and cities that were near the coast. This was the beginning of a partnership that no one could predict the future of.
giphy.gif

YoungX said:
Raider would look to May once Edward left. There was a silence and he felt that it was symbolic. "Calm before the storm... Are you truly ok with this? As it stands I sense civil war approaching." With an actual serious face displayed on Raider for once.
@Crystal Cali

May sighs as Edward ran off before she could say anything. "
Foolish man. He comes to an isle in the midst of a fog that never vanishes, and he thinks he can find land that shows no signs of magical tampering. Magic flows through every ounce of this isle. Even if he does launch a war, and win, he will be sorely disappointed with his prize." May looks to Raider shaking her head. "I am certainly not, but I must play the hand I am dealt. I will send him a message, explaining more clearly why he asks the impossible of me. If he does not see reason, I am most certain Raina will be willing to cooperate, at the very least."

FrostRaven said:
he turned to Raina "later i will go to the village and gather information on their plan. I do not wish to see this forest taken from your grasp Lady Raina." turns back to Xev "thank you for the information"
((since we posted at the same time xD ))

Raina nods. "I would appreciate that very much, thank you. Once we know what they are intending to do, we can form a plan to defend ourselves."

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina frowns "Uma, you speak of the man from the tavern? He certainly does seem a threat."
May sighs as Edward ran off before she could say anything. "Foolish man. He comes to an isle in the midst of a fog that never vanishes, and he thinks he can find land that shows no signs of magical tampering. Magic flows through every ounce of this isle. Even if he does launch a war, and win, he will be sorely disappointed with his prize." May looks to Raider shaking her head. "I am certainly not, but I must play the hand I am dealt. I will send him a message, explaining more clearly why he asks the impossible of me. If he does not see reason, I am most certain Raina will be willing to cooperate, at the very least."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina frowns "Uma, you speak of the man from the tavern? He certainly does seem a threat."

May sighs as Edward ran off before she could say anything. "Foolish man. He comes to an isle in the midst of a fog that never vanishes, and he thinks he can find land that shows no signs of magical tampering. Magic flows through every ounce of this isle. Even if he does launch a war, and win, he will be sorely disappointed with his prize." May looks to Raider shaking her head. "I am certainly not, but I must play the hand I am dealt. I will send him a message, explaining more clearly why he asks the impossible of me. If he does not see reason, I am most certain Raina will be willing to cooperate, at the very least."

[/QUOTE]
"I see... Based on what you said does this mean no one can enter and leave the mist surrounding the isle?"

[/QUOTE]
*puts large skeletal hand on her shoulder* "hello" He is a 8'2 skeleton.

YoungX said:
"I see... Based on what you said does this mean no one can enter and leave the mist surrounding the isle?"
May shakes her head. "Not by any normal means. How a fleet of ships even got here is actually quite the mystery. Any ship that comes through here sinks, without fail. To say he has an armada? It is hard to believe."

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]May shakes her head. "Not by any normal means. How a fleet of ships even got here is actually quite the mystery. Any ship that comes through here sinks, without fail. To say he has an armada? It is hard to believe."

[/QUOTE]
Theflamre said:
(but I would not fault you if you said you saw me)

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Amnax

Ammax looked at her, confused for a few seconds. Then he realized.

"Oh!"

He chuckled.

"If by that you mean sex, then yes. Before I became an Incubus. But yeah."

He said, nodding.

"I take it you have also?"

He asked, crossing his arms behind his back as he watched her. His hair flowed with the in existing breeze, as if it had its own.​
"Before you became a Incubus.....but how did you-" She was cut off by his question. "Haha um actually no I haven't, actually I am still avirgin." She looked down then glanced up at him. "Does that surprise you?"

Theflamre said:
*shakes you alittle
"I'm almost weightless therefore I walk very quietly"
((sorry didn't realize if you were referring to May or to Raina. I play 3 people, so it helps to be specific.))

May's eyes go wide as she sees the hand on her shoulder and turns. "H-how did you get in here?!?" she shouts, jumping off her chair and whirling around to face the skeleton.

FrostRaven said:
Evan face lights up "if the pirates want the land maybe we can seek the help of the colonists there are very few of us but many of them, the pirates are at war with the colonists right? with their aid we could stop them and protect the forest"
@Crystal Cali

Raina nods. "
Uma. I am on good terms with the colonist leader, and I would think that the colonists themselves are at risk as well."

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]((sorry didn't realize if you were referring to May or to Raina. I play 3 people, so it helps to be specific.))
May's eyes go wide as she sees the hand on her shoulder and turns. "H-how did you get in here?!?" she shouts, jumping off her chair and whirling around to face the skeleton.

"I'm a skeleton I don't breath and I'm basically weightless if you aren't watching me I am very hard to catch"

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back