• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

TheOutsideLookingIn said:
Edward only shook his head in response to the non-humans while clicking his tongue. "I'm sorry, but even if I wanted to, I couldn't. I promised my fleet specialized in non-human combat that demons, elves and all of the above would be slaughtered for their ears, horns and other magical artifacts that are quite expensive this decade." Edward, using his unnatural ability, teleported out of the brute's grasp and headed to the harbor of the town, where he did the one thing that he needed to do: Summon the greatest anti-magic/demon ship that has ever roamed the seas- The "Face of God"
"He's gone!" Raider would say as he headed out of the tavern. "Where did he go?"

@Everyone at the Tavern

SomeWeirdPerson said:
Xev tightened his grip around his neck, "don't make me track down and kill all of the crew you hired" he said lightly
((Also, if you are attacking, please give the player chance to respond to your first attack before you try a second))

Xev quickly teleported infront of the pirate, "you want me to track and kill all of them. Do you? Cause that would be to easy." Xev said coldly.

TheOutsideLookingIn said:
Edward only shook his head in response to the non-humans while clicking his tongue. "I'm sorry, but even if I wanted to, I couldn't. I promised my fleet specialized in non-human combat that demons, elves and all of the above would be slaughtered for their ears, horns and other magical artifacts that are quite expensive this decade." Edward, using his unnatural ability, teleported out of the brute's grasp and headed to the harbor of the town, where he did the one thing that he needed to do: Summon the greatest anti-magic/demon ship that has ever roamed the seas- The "Face of God"
"Crew? I'm sending an entire nation's worth of people who are all experienced demon hunters." Edward stated as he drew a Holy Hand Grenade. "This bomb will render demons as weak and powerless as regular human beings. Should you make yourself the first crucifixion in an entire crusade?"

20ddeee4664a6a4abe7d3fb33ec1eed4.jpg

Faust Windfallow The Plague Doctor

Faust turned to Raider.
Aaaah f*ck. He called something. I can already sense it. He said, somewhat scared. So, do you guys have a powerful cannon of sorts? He asked.

@YoungX

MrEvilMexican said:
Faust turned to Raider. Aaaah f*ck. He called something. I can already sense it. He said, somewhat scared. So, do you guys have a powerful cannon of sorts? He asked.

@YoungX
"Cannons? Eh... I don't think so. In any case, if he did call something then we gotta prepare to kick their asses." He would say to Faust. "You said you haven't fought in a while, but your Scythe can surely compare to Septentrion right?" He would say showing him his giant blade that was being held in his right arm. Other people would be in disbelief as how he was even carrying it.

@MrEvilMexican

"Do you know who I am?" Xev said smirking "No. You don't. But I'm the general, of a very large demon army, and I could easily summon one Mage. And take down ALL the boats." He said continuing to smile.

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax smirked.

"Well, it ain't exactly easy."

He turned his head to listen to Liz. He smirked, and saw as she glared at something. Looking over his shoulder, he spotted the commotion.

"I'll interfere once it gets bad."

He said, and took a sip of his Ale.​
"Well I've met your kind before and well it seemed pretty easy for him." She looked at the brawl that was getting ready to go down. "Well this really no surprise. This happens almost all he time. Two people get into a big brawl and then everyone starts fighting each other." She took a step back when she saw the main appear infront of the pirate woman. She was standing next to Ammax now. "Oh dear this should be interesting."

"Raina i think I'm going to take that invitation to your camp now. things are starting to heat up here" Evan grabs his quiver and stands up. "I'm also going to need your aid later, this war between everyone might cause damage to the forest so we must maintain peace here" he whispers

@Crystal Cali

SomeWeirdPerson said:
"Do you know who I am?" Xev said smirking "No. You don't. But I'm the general, of a very large demon army, and I could easily summon one Mage. And take down ALL the boats." He said continuing to smile.
"Like I said, ALL demons and demon related will be rendered powerless. No matter how much human fodder that you summon, they will NOT help anything or anyone. I am giving all of you a chance to get off this rock before your potential is squandered fighting me." Edward shouted to the group of non-humans as he pointed to a large, unarmed brigantine docked at the harbor. Edward knew that the "Face of God" was armed and ready for cutting down any heathen that would stand in his way.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ammax

He grinned as two men disapeared. He spoke up.

"They whent to the harbor. They are currently fighting over a Holy water Bomb thing."

He yawned, streatching his arms. After resting them on his sides, he looked down at Maria.

"So how's being a dancer?"

He asked, tilting his head slightly. He glanced at Liz, chuckling at the death glare she was giving at the people.

@Crystal Cali @animegirl20

YoungX said:
"Cannons? Eh... I don't think so. In any case, if he did call something then we gotta prepare to kick their asses." He would say to Faust. "You said you haven't fought in a while, but your Scythe can surely compare to Septentrion right?" He would say showing him his giant blade that was being held in his right arm. Other people would be in disbelief as how he was even carrying it.
@MrEvilMexican

Fausr sighed.
I was going to use neurotoxin... But heck, I can fight. I'm a necromancer. I can summon a f*cking army. He added: And Guillotine? That was crafted by the best of the best weapon-smiths. The ultimate anti-demon weapon. Not to mention it can easily sever head from body. I fear we may not win this fight...

@YoungX