• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

TheOutsideLookingIn said:
"Guy? Hmph. I gave you my name, Raider. If you cannot introduce me properly to a colonist, then step aside. I will discuss ceasefire negotiations. Let's see if your leader can avoid a former colonist such as myself..." Edward chuckled as he stepped out of the shadows yet again for the second time that day. "What? I took a night class in mystics..."
"Right... So your a former colonist. You want to blow us up because they kicked you out? What is this a fantasy story?" Raider would say as he would be cautious. "I thought I had plenty to deal with considering the Unseelie Queen, but then another pirate shows up who wants to obliterate the place... Seems like a typical day here." He then turned to Faust and said, "Well that 'guy' is here. Also I think his name is Edward."

@TheOutsideLookingIn @Crystal Cali @MrEvilMexican

YoungX said:
"May we have some... unexpected news. A guy is here to basically obliterate our town with this huge ship outside the docks. He says he'll tell his fleet to ceasefire until they had negotiations. What do you say?"
@Crystal Cali
"Guy? Hmph. I gave you my name, Raider. If you cannot introduce me properly to a colonist, then step aside. I will discuss ceasefire negotiations. Let's see if your leader can avoid a former colonist such as myself..."
May would be standing on the balcony of her house, which was a short distance from the tavern. Now she saw Raider AND someone she did not recognize approaching. Well, from the sounds of it, she wouldn't have to have anyone going to search for the one making threats. May sighs, "Bentley, show them inside, please." she says, then turns to head to her office. A moment later, a burly man opens the door to lead the two men inside to May's office.

FrostRaven said:
Evan follows Raina close behind while covering their backs "Alright but I have a feeling their fights might get the forest destroyed, all i wish to do is protect this forest and make sure they do not destroy it, for The forest is one marvelous beauty" he turns to her "Again it is a pleasure to be with you Lady Raina"

Raina comes to a stop at her camp, then turns to smile at Evan. "
It is a pleasure to have someone by my side. I do not have much in the way of an elven army anymore, but I do have command over the beasts of the forest. I do not wish for this battle to reach the forest either, though we have an advantage here, as a ship can only attack from two places: the village ports, and the pirate's beach. Anywhere the forest meets the ocean is treacherous, and impossible to sail. They only have one way of attacking the forest, and that is on foot."

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]May would be standing on the balcony of her house, which was a short distance from the tavern. Now she saw Raider AND someone she did not recognize approaching. Well, from the sounds of it, she wouldn't have to have anyone going to search for the one making threats. May sighs, "Bentley, show them inside, please." she says, then turns to head to her office. A moment later, a burly man opens the door to lead the two men inside to May's office.

Raina comes to a stop at her camp, then turns to smile at Evan. "It is a pleasure to have someone by my side. I do not have much in the way of an elven army anymore, but I do have command over the beasts of the forest. I do not wish for this battle to reach the forest either, though we have an advantage here, as a ship can only attack from two places: the village ports, and the pirate's beach. Anywhere the forest meets the ocean is treacherous, and impossible to sail. They only have one way of attacking the forest, and that is on foot."

[/QUOTE]
Raider would follow into the place and head towards May's office. He wasn't sure what was going to happen, but if a potential nuke could be avoided that would be great. If not... well he'll work that out later.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]May would be standing on the balcony of her house, which was a short distance from the tavern. Now she saw Raider AND someone she did not recognize approaching. Well, from the sounds of it, she wouldn't have to have anyone going to search for the one making threats. May sighs, "Bentley, show them inside, please." she says, then turns to head to her office. A moment later, a burly man opens the door to lead the two men inside to May's office.
Raina comes to a stop at her camp, then turns to smile at Evan. "It is a pleasure to have someone by my side. I do not have much in the way of an elven army anymore, but I do have command over the beasts of the forest. I do not wish for this battle to reach the forest either, though we have an advantage here, as a ship can only attack from two places: the village ports, and the pirate's beach. Anywhere the forest meets the ocean is treacherous, and impossible to sail. They only have one way of attacking the forest, and that is on foot."

[/QUOTE]
"You don't remember me, May? I'm hurt." Edward said in fake glumness. "We attended the same tutor. I was the boy who sat two rows to your left." I was one of many privateers working for the colonial navy that got fired when the war ended. Here, it's a picture of me in as a captain. I'm first to the left."

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Faust Windfallow The Plague Doctor

Faust followed into May's office, stirring a pot of tea.
Edward, Raider, May. I'd say why not just settle our disputes here. He suggested. I would rather that than all out war... That will only mean more patients for me... So yeah... Can we talk this out?

@Crystal Cali @YoungX @TheOutsideLookingIn

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

He nodded. He had always found the lives of others very interesting. Ammax chuckled.

"Not really. We can all obtain energy through kissing someone or having any other sexual interactment. But, I have a certain skill that allows me to take or give energy with a simple touch."

He said, looking down at her.

"It is quite simple really."

He said, smiling.​
She looked up at him then looked straight ahead. "Well the one would do more then that." A blushed appeared on her face as she thought about it and then shook her head. "Anyway is that why I kept seeing go around those drunk girls?"

SomeWeirdPerson said:
Xev slowly put a hand on Raina's shoulder, "can we talk?" He said calmly.
Evan gave aim at the person who put his hand on her "who are you and what do you want?" Evan murmured something then the tip of his arrow started to glow "and be careful of your actions"

MrEvilMexican said:
Faust followed into May's office, stirring a pot of tea. Edward, Raider, May. I'd say why not just settle our disputes here. He suggested. I would rather that than all out war... That will only mean more patients for me... So yeah... Can we talk this out?

@Crystal Cali @YoungX @TheOutsideLookingIn
"You're a physician too?" Questioned Edward to the man. "Glad to see another lab rat here. I knew that I wasn't the only one who got kicked out of med school..."

Xev moved his hands to his head "I don't want trouble, normally I would, but I'm looking for a place to stay.. I know demons aren't welcome, but I have no place to go.." He said with a pleading note in his voice.

@FrostRaven

animegirl20 said:
She looked up at him then looked straight ahead. "Well the one would do more then that." A blushed appeared on her face as she thought about it and then shook her head. "Anyway is that why I kept seeing go around those drunk girls?"

Ammax

Ammax held back a laugh at her blush.

"Mainly yes. The taking of energy can be painfull without the persons consent. Through touch. Kissing, or any other intimate thing that might happen, is a way to take energy without pain. Intoxication takes the pain away. And, let's be honest, it's like a free banquet. No one will miss that energy."

He said, shrugging. He snickered at her.

"More than that, huh?"

He teased her, wiggling his eyebrows. Laughing, he shook his head slightly.

"I could do that, but I rather not. Unless I know the person."

He said, smiling softly still.​

"You're a physician too?" Questioned Edward to the man. "Glad to see another lab rat here. I knew that I wasn't the only one who got kicked out of med school..."

Faust sighed.
And I thought I had found another man of science... For your information, I am probably more skilled than most doctors around. He seemed annoyed by the pirate. Give me a good reason I shouldn't just feed you to my pet. He threatened. This "physicist" is more than what he appears.

@TheOutsideLookingIn

"You don't remember me, May? I'm hurt." Edward said in fake glumness. "We attended the same tutor. I was the boy who sat two rows to your left." I was one of many privateers working for the colonial navy that got fired when the war ended. Here, it's a picture of me in as a captain. I'm first to the left."
latest
May had hardly settled herself when he came in and showed her the picture. Her posture went rigid, and she looked quite surprised. May looks at the picture closely. "I remember that face, but how would I have connected it with you with it? You don't exactly look.... yourself. As for the navy, surely you understand why I am not in need of one. With no way to sail off the isle, funding a Navy is an unnecessary expense."

SomeWeirdPerson said:
Xev slowly put a hand on Raina's shoulder, "can we talk?" He said calmly.

Raina quickly moves away from the touch, and faces Xev, her expression eerily neutral, as she listens to the exchange between him and Evan. "
That certainly sounds like a problem for you, but why come to me?" she said in a cold, emotionless voice.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]May had hardly settled herself when he came in and showed her the picture. Her posture went rigid, and she looked quite surprised. May looks at the picture closely. "I remember that face, but how would I have connected it with you with it? You don't exactly look.... yourself. As for the navy, surely you understand why I am not in need of one. With no way to sail off the isle, funding a Navy is an unnecessary expense."
Raina quickly moves away from the touch, and faces Xev, her expression eerily neutral, as she listens to the exchange between him and Evan. "That certainly sounds like a problem for you, but why come to me?" she said in a cold, emotionless voice.

[/QUOTE]
Raider would stay silent for the time being, and would let the two talk. One bad turn and it could turn into a war that'll destroy the isle.

"I... Your the last person I could trust... I've never hurt a soul from the forest.. Please.. I have nowhere to go.." He said pleading slightly

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]May had hardly settled herself when he came in and showed her the picture. Her posture went rigid, and she looked quite surprised. May looks at the picture closely. "I remember that face, but how would I have connected it with you with it? You don't exactly look.... yourself. As for the navy, surely you understand why I am not in need of one. With no way to sail off the isle, funding a Navy is an unnecessary expense."
Raina quickly moves away from the touch, and faces Xev, her expression eerily neutral, as she listens to the exchange between him and Evan. "That certainly sounds like a problem for you, but why come to me?" she said in a cold, emotionless voice.

[/QUOTE]
Edward face-palmed. "In the new world, I worked for your father's colonial navy during the revolutionary war. Apparently, jacking a colonial flagship off the military harbor doesn't could as consolation for being fired after I wasn't needed of my services anymore." He explained while politely accepting a cup of Faust's tea. "Anyways, I finally found the missing colonial sector that was located in the Isle of Mist. The discovery was purely accidental, but after stealing some maps off of native elves, this was the place where the daughter of my boss lived. Coincidences are quite trending this year, aren't they? Back to my privately funded armada of mercenaries and pirates, I actually came here to set up labor negotiations in exchange for supplies and protection. I will supply the Isle's inhabitants with food, resources and freshwater, and you will supply me with land sufficient enough to bring machines that my scientists have manufactured back in England that replace the need for slaves in plantations. In all truthfulness, the entire "warmongering" threats were all bluffs. However, my fleet is sufficiently armed to carry out any operations of that effect."

latest

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax held back a laugh at her blush.

"Mainly yes. The taking of energy can be painfull without the persons consent. Through touch. Kissing, or any other intimate thing that might happen, is a way to take energy without pain. Intoxication takes the pain away. And, let's be honest, it's like a free banquet. No one will miss that energy."

He said, shrugging. He snickered at her.

"More than that, huh?"

He teased her, wiggling his eyebrows. Laughing, he shook his head slightly.

"I could do that, but I rather not. Unless I know the person."

He said, smiling softly still.​
She laughed little and set cup down then crossed her arms. "Not unless you know the person huh? Yeah that's better then what most people do..........wait have you ever um....well you know." She sat on the table.

Faust leaped out of the window into his own home. He dug through the floor and finally found the tile. He lifted it up and took out a glass tube with a translucent liquid. He poured the liquid out into a glass sphere designed to fire out of a cannon. He had to be very careful. One false move and the entire colony may be wiped out.
Toxin, gunpowder... Alright, all I need now is a cannon to fire it at the god ship thing...

(Open for interaction
:P )

[/QUOTE]
Evan looks at Raina with a concerned look "its your call." he whispers. "he does seem desperate though"

Edward face-palmed. "In the new world, I worked for your father's colonial navy during the revolutionary war. Apparently, jacking a colonial flagship off the military harbor doesn't could as consolation for being fired after I wasn't needed of my services anymore." He explained while politely accepting a cup of Faust's tea. "Anyways, I finally found the missing colonial sector that was located in the Isle of Mist. The discovery was purely accidental, but after stealing some maps off of native elves, this was the place where the daughter of my boss lived. Coincidences are quite trending this year, aren't they? Back to my privately funded armada of mercenaries and pirates, I actually came here to set up labor negotiations in exchange for supplies and protection. I will supply the Isle's inhabitants with food, resources and freshwater, and you will supply me with land sufficient enough to bring machines that my scientists have manufactured back in England that replace the need for slaves in plantations. In all truthfulness, the entire "warmongering" threats were all bluffs. However, my fleet is sufficiently armed to carry out any operations of that effect."
latest
Raider would start silent still. His deal seemed to be good though was he has? The man did try to threaten Raider into telling him where gunpowder was. Plus Raina may not like the idea of giving up land. He can tell already... this won't end well.

SomeWeirdPerson said:
"I.. I pledge my service to you.. If you help me this once.." He said with his eyes looking down
@Crystal Cali
FrostRaven said:
Evan looks at Raina with a concerned look "its your call." he whispers. "he does seem desperate though"
Raina listens to his pleading showing little emotion as she thought about things. He was honest about his origins, so it would seem, and desperate. "So long as you live peacefully, and do not take more from the forest than what you need, you are free to live within it's boarders." she says simply.

latest

YoungX said:
Raider would start silent still. His deal seemed to be good though was he has? The man did try to threaten Raider into telling him where gunpowder was. Plus Raina may not like the idea of giving up land. He can tell already... this won't end well.

May was quite confused, though she did not let her face give away any hint of it. "
There are more effective ways of asking, you know. As for the land, while I can allow you and your crew to live here, I am not sure I personally have the amount of land you request. I cannot go cutting down the forest, as it is home to the people who were native to this isle to begin with. If you give me specifications as to the size of land you are in need of, I can see what I can work out."

animegirl20 said:
She laughed little and set cup down then crossed her arms. "Not unless you know the person huh? Yeah that's better then what most people do..........wait have you ever um....well you know." She sat on the table.

Amnax

Ammax looked at her, confused for a few seconds. Then he realized.

"Oh!"

He chuckled.

"If by that you mean sex, then yes. Before I became an Incubus. But yeah."

He said, nodding.

"I take it you have also?"

He asked, crossing his arms behind his back as he watched her. His hair flowed with the in existing breeze, as if it had its own.​

"A village, you say? Tell me. Is this village welcome to human beings?" Edward asked as his hand subconsciously started to twitch against one of his flintlock pistols, as if it was a forewarning.
"sorr

"A village, you say? Tell me. Is this village welcome to human beings?" Edward asked as his hand subconsciously started to twitch against one of his flintlock pistols, as if it was a forewarning.
well there are a few in this bar so I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back