• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

animegirl20 said:
"Before you became a Incubus.....but how did you-" She was cut off by his question. "Haha um actually no I haven't, actually I am still avirgin." She looked down then glanced up at him. "Does that surprise you?"

Ammax

Ammax smiled.

"Why would it? A person gives it sea to whoever they feel like. If they have not found the correct person, they don't."

He said simply, shrugging lightly.

"I believe you meant how I became an Incubus with your question?"

He said, looking at her.​

"she said something very interesting none can enter or leave through the mist i have been here for 400 years around and i have never heard that"

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax smiled.

"Why would it? A person gives it sea to whoever they feel like. If they have not found the correct person, they don't."

He said simply, shrugging lightly.

"I believe you meant how I became an Incubus with your question?"

He said, looking at her.​
"Ah yes I didn't know it was possible to actually turn into a incubus."

May frowns, not liking the explanation, but she would try to move the conversation along so that she could get him out. Honestly, she had way too much to deal with right now. "I meant that no one can sail through the mist. Any human-operated ship will fall victim to the treacherous waters, and large rocks because no one can see where they are going once the enter the mist. It seems a fairly simple explanation, does it not?"

@Theflamre @YoungX

animegirl20 said:
"Ah yes I didn't know it was possible to actually turn into a incubus."

Ammax

"Ah yes. If the Incubus gives you their energy while taking yours, and they perform some kind of ritual, you can become an Incubus."

He said, fiddling with his fingers.

"It's simple, really."

He said, moving his fingers in a synchronized manner.​

YoungX said:
"In any case, Edward must've used magic as a means of navigating through. Normal humans shouldnt be able to use such magic like that unless he had some artifact or something."
"hmm call me magically intrigued" *he suddenly complete sets on fire but does not seem to notice*

May sighs and rubs at her temples. Honestly, if someone was going to spy on her conversation, and then pop in unannounced, they could at least ask an intelligent question. At least Raider still seemed to be able to think rationally. "Well, that's certainly true, but what use does knowing this do us?" May walks over to the scribe's desk and begins writing a note. "Raider, I would like to ask you to take this letter to Edward, and be sure he understands why I cannot do what he asks. Not only do I have the amount of land he requires, due to the fact that this isle is shared with the Mythicals, and that there is no single inch of this land that has not been in some way magically influenced. Perhaps, if explained to him by third party, he will listen."

@YoungX @Theflamre

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

"Ah yes. If the Incubus gives you their energy while taking yours, and they perform some kind of ritual, you can become an Incubus."

He said, fiddling with his fingers.

"It's simple, really."

He said, moving his fingers in a synchronized manner.​
"Oh I see.....you sure say that a lot "simple".......did you want to become this or was it something that was forced on you?" She actually really interested. She never knew people could actually turn to one made her wonder if you could ever be human again.

i have been

YoungX said:
"All right." Then notices the skeleton on fire, and would grab some water to douse him. "You should be careful there. Set yourself on fire. Anyways I'm off to see Edward. Actually... Would you like to come with me just in case?" He asked the skeleton.
@Theflamre
*the skeletons face twists into a smile* "yes i would hug you but i would probably rip you in half also the fire don't worry it will go out soon"

animegirl20 said:
"Oh I see.....you sure say that a lot "simple".......did you want to become this or was it something that was forced on you?" She actually really interested. She never knew people could actually turn to one made her wonder if you could ever be human again.

Anmax

"This was forced upon me. I would have stayed human."

He said, looking back up at her. He shrugged.

"Can't really give it back. We have to feed quite often to maintain skin color. Otherwise we turn entirely black. Like the night with no moon or stars."

He said, rubbing his wrist.​

Theflamre said:
"hmm call me magically intrigued" *he suddenly complete sets on fire but does not seem to notice*
May looks up to see the skeleton on fire, and simply lets out an annoyed sigh. "Please, if you are going to burst into flames, do so outside." At this point, she felt like she was babysitting. May finishes up the letter, putting her royal seal on it, and handing it over to Raider. "Please, do everything you can do prevent this war from ever starting."

@YoungX

Theflamre said:
i have been
*the skeletons face twists into a smile* "yes i would hug you but i would probably rip you in half also the fire don't worry it will go out soon"
@YoungX[/URL]
"I'll be sure to do that." He said to May as he prepared to head out. "In any case follow me then," he said to the skeleton as he head off to see Edward, carrying the letter in his pocket.

@Theflamre @TheOutsideLookingIn

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]((sorry didn't realize if you were referring to May or to Raina. I play 3 people, so it helps to be specific.))
May's eyes go wide as she sees the hand on her shoulder and turns. "H-how did you get in here?!?" she shouts, jumping off her chair and whirling around to face the skeleton.

Raina nods. "Uma. I am on good terms with the colonist leader, and I would think that the colonists themselves are at risk as well."

[/QUOTE]
"i will go now the sooner we get help the better, you be safe Lady Raina. Once again Xev thank you for your aid" starts walking to the village. sometimes stopping to mark potential infiltration points.

FrostRaven said:
"i will go now the sooner we get help the better, you be safe Lady Raina. Once again Xev thank you for your aid" starts walking to the village. sometimes stopping to mark potential infiltration points.
Raina nods, and sits down by her campfire. Letting out a sigh, she takes out her pan pipes and starts playing. The sound of the music was beautiful, but it had a sad tone to it. Soon after she began playing, all kinds of forest animals started to appear around her camp. They seemed to be taking up positions to guard the camp for the night. Raina's beloved pet panther came to her side, nuzzling against her elbow, the panther, Ash, lay down beside her. The animals formed a ring around the camp, and all sat still, almost looking relaxed.

Faust Windfallow The Plague Doctor

Faust had left his toxin in his house. He chose to ignore whoever had knocked on his door. One false move and we're all dead... Faust walked outside and picked up a flower from the ground. It withered and died. If life is a curse, then what is undeath? Necromancy... Manipulation of the dead. Why? Why a, I causing tormented souls to experience the pain I feel? I would have been better off dead... And to think I am restoring the life to he living. The life that was taken from me... He thought to himself. But now wasn't the best time to think. The pirate had a bloody fleet ready to fire. He caught up with the giant skeleton dude. Hey, where was the field you were talking about? I might need to go there.

@Theflamre

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan finally reaches the village he goes to the colonist leader's office and knocks "hello anyone there? i have come from the forest with a message from Lady Raina. its important"

@Crystal Cali

Last edited by a moderator:
MrEvilMexican said:
Faust Windfallow The Plague Doctor
Faust had left his toxin in his house. He chose to ignore whoever had knocked on his door. One false move and we're all dead... Faust walked outside and picked up a flower from the ground. It withered and died. If life is a curse, then what is undeath? Necromancy... Manipulation of the dead. Why? Why a, I causing tormented souls to experience the pain I feel? I would have been better off dead... And to think I am restoring the life to he living. The life that was taken from me... He thought to himself. But now wasn't the best time to think. The pirate had a bloody fleet ready to fire. He caught up with the giant skeleton dude. Hey, where was the field you were talking about? I might need to go there.

@Theflamre[/QUOT]

*I go through the broken window* "hello good doctor are you ok"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back