• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Faust Windfallow The Plague Doctor

Good doctor? He was more of a remorseless killer.
You spoke of a place where I could find or find ingredients for medicine. Where is that place? I may be able to reason with the Mythicals who don't like those who take. I'm about to fire a sphere filled with neurotoxin at the anti-demon ship. I need to create a cure in case anything goes wrong. My supply of antitoxin has already been exhausted.

@Theflamre

It had been so long since someone had called him by that name. It was strange to say the last. He walked towards the door. He open it enough so that he could see the woman. "Erm yes miss". He sound awkward almost. "I see you haven't run away, why why is that?" She must of been brave or maybe there was something else to it.

@Lithia

MrEvilMexican said:
Faust Windfallow The Plague Doctor
Good doctor? He was more of a remorseless killer. You spoke of a place where I could find or find ingredients for medicine. Where is that place? I may be able to reason with the Mythicals who don't like those who take. I'm about to fire a sphere filled with neurotoxin at the anti-demon ship. I need to create a cure in case anything goes wrong. My supply of antitoxin has already been exhausted.

@Theflamre

"Ok I don't think the mythical really care any more" he said looking down for a second almost like he was regretting something "but why"

Through the cracked door she could see him standing there, with maybe confusion on his face. Evie took a deep breath, "Well I didn't run away because I don't think you intend to hurt me." It was a bold statement to make but she kept going, "I don't know your story but I know my own and I know better than some that you don't always get to choose what path you take in life. A vampire doesn't have to be a terrible monster if he doesn't want to be. The same way a thieving girl doesn't have to pocket every shiny thing she sees."

@SirGrey

FrostRaven said:
Evan finally reaches the village he goes to the colonist leader's office and knocks "hello anyone there? i have come from the forest with a message from Lady Raina. its important"
@Crystal Cali
A voice from the other side of the door instructed Evan to wait. There was some shuffling as the man walked away to inform May of what was going on. "Bring him here," May told the guard, who went back to the door and opened it. The guard instructed Evan to follow him, and would lead him to the office where May sat in the purple-cushioned chair at the far wall.

Xev suddenly opened his eyes and they were dark red and panicked. He moved backward and ran into a tree and fell to the ground.. "Wait wha- wh- whe- where am I?.." He said shakily.

(Raina)

@Crystal Cali

Last edited by a moderator:
SomeWeirdPerson said:
Xev suddenly opened his eyes and they were dark red and panicked. He moved backward and ran into a tree and fell to the ground.. "Wait wha- wh- whe- where am I?.." He said shakily.
(Raina)

@Crystal Cali
Raina looks up, noting the change of color in Xev's eyes. She puts down her panpipes and stands up, cautiously walking over to Xev. "You are in the forest." she answers calmly. "How much of this day do you remember?"

SomeWeirdPerson said:
"Who.. Who are you? I... I don't even know who I am..." He said panicked
Raina looked calmly at Xev and explained. "I am Raina, queen of the forest of the isle of mist. A moment ago, you pledged to serve me in exchange for permission to live within the forest. You told me your name was Xevikan."

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]A voice from the other side of the door instructed Evan to wait. There was some shuffling as the man walked away to inform May of what was going on. "Bring him here," May told the guard, who went back to the door and opened it. The guard instructed Evan to follow him, and would lead him to the office where May sat in the purple-cushioned chair at the far wall.

[/QUOTE]
he follows the guards to the office but doesn't sit down "Ma'm Lady Raina has sent me with a message. She requests an alliance with the colonists. You are at war with the pirates yes? The pirates wish to take the forest from Lady Raina and if they take the forest they can easily take the village because of the cover it provides. Now if we could have this alliance we could stop the pirates and save both your home and mine."

FrostRaven said:
he follows the guards to the office but doesn't sit down "Ma'm Lady Raina has sent me with a message. She requests an alliance with the colonists. You are at war with the pirates yes? The pirates wish to take the forest from Lady Raina and if they take the forest they can easily take the village because of the cover it provides. Now if we could have this alliance we could stop the pirates and save both your home and mine."
May nods, glad that at least Raina seems to have her head on straight and is thinking clearly. "We are trying to negotiate with the pirates now. They have given me their demands, and yes the forest is in danger should they not come to see reason. Unfortunately, they have given demands that neither of us can truly give them, as they want land that has not been influenced by magic, and to my knowledge, no such land exists on the isle. Please tell Lady Raina this, and that I do wish to work with her to handle this crisis."

SomeWeirdPerson said:
"My name is Xevikan?.. Isn't he the son of.. No I can't be Xevikan, that's just stupid.." He said quickly
@Crystal Cali

(Raina)

Raina shrugs. "
I am simply telling you what you told me. I cannot confirm weather or not you were telling me the truth."

SomeWeirdPerson said:
He replied "Then.. Would I not be a demon?..." He tried to get up but collapsed back onto the ground.
Raina nods "Uma, according to you. However, you told me you had no place to go, so perhaps you have been disgraced in some manner."

Raider, forgetting about the skeleton due to his attention on Edward, would go find him wherever he was. He would think about the ship and supposed that he would most likely be on there, so he head out looking for him.

@TheOutsideLookingIn

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]May nods, glad that at least Raina seems to have her head on straight and is thinking clearly. "We are trying to negotiate with the pirates now. They have given me their demands, and yes the forest is in danger should they not come to see reason. Unfortunately, they have given demands that neither of us can truly give them, as they want land that has not been influenced by magic, and to my knowledge, no such land exists on the isle. Please tell Lady Raina this, and that I do wish to work with her to handle this crisis."

Raina shrugs. "I am simply telling you what you told me. I cannot confirm weather or not you were telling me the truth."

[/QUOTE]
when she said that a fire lit in his eyes "hmm alright but know this in the forest there are some spots in the forest and near the beach that aren't influenced by magic i can feel it there. if they find this out they could take it from us. The only army we have in the forest is animals, lady Raina, and I. If they ever find this out your home could be next." Though Evan was no magical being his ancestors were trained by elf's, and so was he. He knew the risk he was taking when he told her this but he was desperate.

FrostRaven said:
when she said that a fire lit in his eyes "hmm alright but know this in the forest there are some spots in the forest and near the beach that aren't influenced by magic i can feel it there. if they find this out they could take it from us. The only army we have in the forest is animals, lady Raina, and I. If they ever find this out your home could be next." Though Evan was no magical being his ancestors were trained by elf's, and so was he. He knew the risk he was taking when he told her this but he was desperate.
May nods, a grave look in her eyes as she considers the possibility of an attack. "I will assist you in whatever way I can. I do not wish for either of our people to loose their homes. Even though you say there are areas untouched by magic, I am afraid that would still not be enough, even if we were willing to offer it to them. Our enemy has an armada at his command, and he wishes for enough land to house his crew and large experimental machines. Without tearing down the entire forest, there is no possible way anyone can meet his request, and I do not intend on taking homes from anyone on this isle simply because some man with a bunch of ships demanded it." May's voice would grow more and more angry as she spoke.

SomeWeirdPerson said:
"Wait... Do you have any sort of water?..." He said slowly, then pulled out a dagger and made a small cut on his arm,
@Crystal Cali (Raina)
Raina watched him with a curious look on his face, but would reach into her bag on the ground by her campfire and pull out a canteen. She swirls it around just to make sure it still has water in it before she hands it to him.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]May nods, a grave look in her eyes as she considers the possibility of an attack. "I will assist you in whatever way I can. I do not wish for either of our people to loose their homes. Even though you say there are areas untouched by magic, I am afraid that would still not be enough, even if we were willing to offer it to them. Our enemy has an armada at his command, and he wishes for enough land to house his crew and large experimental machines. Without tearing down the entire forest, there is no possible way anyone can meet his request, and I do not intend on taking homes from anyone on this isle simply because some man with a bunch of ships demanded it." May's voice would grow more and more angry as she spoke.

[/QUOTE]
he smiles devilishly "I could sneak around and gather information. As a ranger I am highly trained in stealth. I could also give you an idea of the amount of men he has. If you would like me to do anything else please tell me"

Xev poured a little onto the ground then allowed some of his blood to fall into it, the water started hissing and melting the ground that it touched, "well I stand corrected.. Only Xev's blood does something like that.." He said shocked

"I though you were something like that" he said smiling. "That glint in your eye when you came in here". Avoiding what she said wasn't easy. "T-thank you and your your right I don't have to be a monster" He awkwardly said as he opened the door. "Erm drink, I know I could use one" He said smiling as he walked towards the kitchen.

@Lithia

FrostRaven said:
he smiles devilishly "I could sneak around and gather information. As a ranger I am highly trained in stealth. I could also give you an idea of the amount of men he has. If you would like me to do anything else please tell me"
May nods. "That would be quite helpful. I did already send someone to negotiate with them, so please be very careful not to get caught. If the negotiations have a chance of working, we cannot have these pirates thinking that we are trying to deceive them."

SomeWeirdPerson said:
Xev poured a little onto the ground then allowed some of his blood to fall into it, the water started hissing and melting the ground that it touched, "well I stand corrected.. Only Xev's blood does something like that.." He said shocked
Raina watches Xev's little experiment with a neutral expression. "So, you know who you are, now what will you do with this information?"

SomeWeirdPerson said:
"I don't know, but I trust you that I said I pledged my sword to you, so I will stick by that," he replied with a neutral voice.
@Crystal Cali (Raina)
Raina nods. "Thank you. We may need your sword soon enough. Pirates may try to take our forest. I sent someone to speak with the colonist leader. We should wait here for him to return."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back