• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

IkutoForever2222 said:
"im hanging by chains..." *He looked up at them* "my name is Killua....son of Zeus...demi-god......they are using my electricity to power the lights"
Liz comes as close as she can, and reaches up to the chains. She inspects the lock on them, then pulls out a lock pick and starts to unlock his chains. "Killua, huh? I'm Elizabeth, queen of the pirates." Liz never had any reservations about announcing herself as the pirate queen, actually she was quite proud of her title, though she was land-locked and pirate were nothing more than petty thieves since no one could sail off this isle.

SomeWeirdPerson said:
"Come on.. That one was fun-" Xev immidiatly shot a fireball at the skeleton with the bow and brought his shield up.
Duck and stab

[dice]23531[/dice]

[dice]23532[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz comes as close as she can, and reaches up to the chains. She inspects the lock on them, then pulls out a lock pick and starts to unlock his chains. "Killua, huh? I'm Elizabeth, queen of the pirates." Liz never had any reservations about announcing herself as the pirate queen, actually she was quite proud of her title, though she was land-locked and pirate were nothing more than petty thieves since no one could sail off this isle.

[/QUOTE]
"pleasure to meet you...and thanks for your help" Killua smiled the most adorable smile ever.

Dodge

[dice]23534[/dice]

OK after the bow falls he draws his sword and attacks

Xev stepped back and teleported away back to Raina "I can't exactly.. Kill them. They're.. A bit stronger than normal skeletons, they say they're there to protect the town.. So il give them that." He said calmly

@Crystal Cali

(Raina)

IkutoForever2222 said:
"pleasure to meet you...and thanks for your help" Killua smiled the most adorable smile ever.
Liz sees his smile, and her cold expression melts. She smiles back. Poor kid. What kind of bastard just leaves a kid hanging by chains to starve to death? she thought. "Sure, kid. Just follow me out, and I'll take ye to the tavern and make sure ye get a decent meal, aye?" she speaks as she unlocks the last of the shackles holding him in. Liz then would pull on the chains to see how they were attached, and if there was a way to bring them with her.

SomeWeirdPerson said:
Xev stepped back and teleported away back to Raina "I can't exactly.. Kill them. They're.. A bit stronger than normal skeletons, they say they're there to protect the town.. So il give them that." He said calmly
@Crystal Cali

(Raina)
I rolled again and I did get a minor wound on you

SomeWeirdPerson said:
@Crystal Cali

(Raina)
Raina nods. "Alright then. We should let the colonists handle them, I suppose. Weather or not they pose an actual threat, it is their problem so long as the skeletons stay out of the forest."

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz sees his smile, and her cold expression melts. She smiles back. Poor kid. What kind of bastard just leaves a kid hanging by chains to starve to death? she thought. "Sure, kid. Just follow me out, and I'll take ye to the tavern and make sure ye get a decent meal, aye?" she speaks as she unlocks the last of the shackles holding him in. Liz then would pull on the chains to see how they were attached, and if there was a way to bring them with her.

[/QUOTE]
The chains were molded to the ceiling. Killua rubbed his wrists and winced. They were a little too tight. Then he smiled at her. "thank you"

IkutoForever2222 said:
The chains were molded to the ceiling. Killua rubbed his wrists and winced. They were a little too tight. Then he smiled at her. "thank you"
Liz looks up to see how the chains were attached. "Ah, whatever," she let the chains go and turns back to Killua. "Aye, aye, but we aren't safe yet. Follow me." Liz would lead him out of the room, to the room she had come in from. She would peek her head out the open window to make sure no one was around, then look back at Killua. "Keep low, and close to me. We don't want them to see us through the windows." she whispers.

Killua gave a nod and followed close, and low, just like he was told. He looked around, trying to sense if there was any movement.

IkutoForever2222 said:
Killua gave a nod and followed close, and low, just like he was told. He looked around, trying to sense if there was any movement.
Liz didn't see any guards, but she kept her hand on the hilt of her sword just in case. She'd lead Killua away from the house, and towards the tavern, her posture straightening up once they were out of sight of the house. Once they reached the tavern, she'd lead him to a table, and wave one of the workers over. "Just order whatever ye like, kid. I'll take care of it."

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz didn't see any guards, but she kept her hand on the hilt of her sword just in case. She'd lead Killua away from the house, and towards the tavern, her posture straightening up once they were out of sight of the house. Once they reached the tavern, she'd lead him to a table, and wave one of the workers over. "Just order whatever ye like, kid. I'll take care of it."

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know....I want meat....and something big.....water too" Killua needed something big so he can fill his stomach.

Second try second skeleton

[dice]23538[/dice]

IkutoForever2222 said:
"I don't know....I want meat....and something big.....water too" Killua needed something big so he can fill his stomach.
SomeWeirdPerson said:
Xev noticed Liz, he knew Liz of course, he stood up.. And inclined his head to her "Liz."
@Crystal Cali
Liz looks to the tavern worker "Just bring us whatever meat ye lave left from the day and a pitcher of water." The worker nods and heads back to the kitchens. Liz hears her name, and looks to the person standing up and looking at her. She didn't recognize him, but it was no surprise she was recognized. "Oh hai, what do ye want?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back