• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Killua's hair was filled with electricity, he didn't trust a lot of people. Even if they were giving him food. He so far only trusted Liz. The power came off him in wavelengths.

IkutoForever2222 said:
Killua's hair was filled with electricity, he didn't trust a lot of people. Even if they were giving him food. He so far only trusted Liz. The power came off him in wavelengths.
* they turn to regard him and draw blades *

Last edited by a moderator:
"Dunno, ye pirate friends are looking to bomb this place to hell. Wondering if you could convince them otherwise" he said slurring some words,

IkutoForever2222 said:
Killua's attention went to the people who drew their blades. He glared. "what do you think your doing?"
"What are you doing with the lighting" the two skeletons say in unison.

Theflamre said:
* they turn to regard him and draw blades *
Seeing the skeletons pointing their swords at the kid, Liz stands up and positions herself in between the skeletons and him. "Oi, back off ye little freaks. The kid's just tryin' to get a damn meal!" Liz looks over to the other man. "Well it ain't my crew that's doin' it. Ain't like we pirates have some sort of secret hierarchy 'n society that I can use fer negotiations. Every crew is it's own nation, and my nation ain't got a part in this."

IkutoForever2222 said:
"its my natural ability....im a demi-god...Zeus's son.....and im warning off enemies..."
*one puts his blade away while the other remains ready* "like a pecock?"

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Seeing the skeletons pointing their swords at the kid, Liz stands up and positions herself in between the skeletons and him. "Oi, back off ye little freaks. The kid's just tryin' to get a damn meal!" Liz looks over to the other man. "Well it ain't my crew that's doin' it. Ain't like we pirates have some sort of secret hierarchy 'n society that I can use fer negotiations. Every crew is it's own nation, and my nation ain't got a part in this."

[/QUOTE]
*they draw blades again* "your a pirate?"

Theflamre said:
*one puts his blade away while the other remains ready* "like a pecock?"
"I don't know what a peacock is.....its just instinct around people I don't trust....." *he glared and zapped a bolt by their feet when the pointed the blades at Liz*

Theflamre said:
*they draw blades again* "your a pirate?"
Liz groans as the skeletons turn on her. "Oh bloody hell! Yer the morons threatening a kid, and yer gonna get on me fer bein' a pirate inside a tavern? We tend to hang out in places like this, ye morons! And, hell, I ain't even a threat! I ain't got a ship, and if ye added up the amount of smarts on every other man of the crew I have left, ye wouldn't have enough smarts to make even a useful minion!"

((btw I'm gonna have to go to the store soon, so I can't start a fight with ya right now))

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz groans as the skeletons turn on her. "Oh bloody hell! Yer the morons threatening a kid, and yer gonna get on me fer bein' a pirate inside a tavern? We tend to hang out in places like this, ye morons! And, hell, I ain't even a threat! I ain't got a ship, and if ye added up the amount of smarts on every other man of the crew I have left, ye wouldn't have enough smarts to make even a useful minion!"
((btw I'm gonna have to go to the store soon, so I can't start a fight with ya right now))

[/QUOTE]
"Hold out you hand"

Theflamre said:
*they ignore the lighting* "what do you know of a man named edward?"
Liz groans. "I know a lot of Edwards, but if the Edward ye speak of is the man who made a scene here earlier today, I don't know shit about him. The sea's an awful big place, ye know? I don't know every damn pirate there is out there." Liz felt like she was going to die from the weight of the stupidity she was having to deal with today.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz raises an eyebrow. "What the hell fer?"

[/QUOTE]
*they point at the glowing guy* " we are going to mark you"

IkutoForever2222 said:
Killua stood up and electricity burst throughout the room. "I just want food!!!"
You suprized me

[dice]23540[/dice]

Boom right to the face

Last edited by a moderator:
IkutoForever2222 said:
Killua jumped back on the table with a glare. "just leave us alone"
*they stare for a second quickly mark the pirate she starts glowing and they leave*

*he awake for second my eyes glow intensely* "vampire" he whispers *he closes his eyes reawakening the two skeletons* the town will have to wait. * they set off to find a cave*

Theflamre said:
*they stare for a second quickly mark the pirate she starts glowing and they leave*
((I did not give you my hand. Please do not "mark" characters without their permission))

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]((I did not give you my hand. Please do not "mark" characters without their permission))

[/QUOTE]
(OK sorry this is my first forum)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back