• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

IkutoForever2222 said:
He gave a cute big grin. "nope! im good!"
Liz smiles back. "Well, alright then." She pays for the food he had eaten, then asks, "Do ye have anywhere to get to kid? Have a family er someone to take care of ye?"

once on the ship he saw billions of barrels of gunpowder. "they are well armed ... for now." Evan pried open the barrels and put water in them so the gunpowder was defective. "that should do it. now to get ba-" he accidentally hits a torch making it fall into the gunpowder. "BOOM" the sound echo's throughout the isle

* I look over* "hmm I get the weird feeling someone just did something amazingly dumb"

Theflamre said:
*walks to tavern*
Liz notices a skeleton walk in. It looked different than the ones that were here before, but if it dared screw with her OR the boy, she'd make sure it's head rolled out the door.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz smiles back. "Well, alright then." She pays for the food he had eaten, then asks, "Do ye have anywhere to get to kid? Have a family er someone to take care of ye?"

[/QUOTE]
"nope....im a lone wolf....my father threw me here because I killed my mama by accident"

FrostRaven said:
once on the ship he saw billions of barrels of gunpowder. "they are well armed ... for now." Evan pried open the barrels and put water in them so the gunpowder was defective. "that should do it. now to get ba-" he accidentally hits a torch making it fall into the gunpowder. "BOOM" the sound echo's throughout the isle
As Raider would be on his way he would hear a very large "BOOM" noise, and would look everywhere in surprise. "The hell was that?!" He would then notice that one of the ships seems to have exploded. "... Oh you have got to be kidding me..." He would say his face in complete disbelief.

"hello there little boy and pirate" says the 8'2 skeleton that walks into the room "I think we got off on the wrong foot"

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="IkutoForever2222" data-cite="IkutoForever2222" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222017" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>"nope....im a lone wolf....my father threw me here because I killed my mama by accident"</div></blockquote>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Theflamre" data-cite="Theflamre" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222017" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>"hello there little boy and pirate" says the 8'2 skeleton that walks into the room "I think we got off on the wrong foot"</div></blockquote>

<p>

Liz raised an eyebrow. "<span style="color:#ff0000;">On ..... accident. Hmm. Well, I never killed someone on accident, but I suppose it's possible. So, where are ye going to go now that yer free?</span><span style="color:#ff0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">" She looks over at the skeleton and groans. "</span></span><span style="color:#ff0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#ff0000;">Oh, bloody hell! Go crawl back to the depth of hell, ye annoying little shit.</span></span></span><span style="color:#ff0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#ff0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">"</span></span></span></span><span style="color:#ff0000;"> </span></p>

"Oh dear god...," Raider would say out loud as he is in a state of actual panic for once. He recalls Edward's warning that if anyone should perform any action against them it would mean total war on everyone on the Isle. "Ok calm down Raider... I'm sure it could've been an accident. There's no way anyone would've been dumb enough to blow up one of their ships right? RIGHT?!" At this Raider is pretty much thinking of the worst possible outcome to have come from this.

(Open to Interaction.)

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz raised an eyebrow. "On ..... accident. Hmm. Well, I never killed someone on accident, but I suppose it's possible. So, where are ye going to go now that yer free?" She looks over at the skeleton and groans. "Oh, bloody hell! Go crawl back to the depth of hell, ye annoying little shit."

[/QUOTE]
"I don't-" *he snorted at her comment towards the skeleton*

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz raised an eyebrow. "On ..... accident. Hmm. Well, I never killed someone on accident, but I suppose it's possible. So, where are ye going to go now that yer free?" She looks over at the skeleton and groans. "Oh, bloody hell! Go crawl back to the depth of hell, ye annoying little shit."

[/QUOTE]
"ok that is under stand able anger there I came in here I punched you little brother or something and I was rude but I was not me at the moment splitting your mind in two to use two different body's is a stressful experience"

Last edited by a moderator:
IkutoForever2222 said:
"I don't-" *he snorted at her comment towards the skeleton*
Theflamre said:
"ok that is under stand able anger there I came in here I punched you little brother or something and I was rude but I was not me at the moment splitting your mind in two to use two different body's is a stressful experience"
She nods to the boy. "I bet they have rooms here. I can pay fer a couple nights here fer ye if ye would like." Liz looks over and glares at the skeleton. "I don't much bloody care! If ye have some issue with me, just get to the point, if not get yer ugly face out of my sight!"

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]She nods to the boy. "I bet they have rooms here. I can pay fer a couple nights here fer ye if ye would like." Liz looks over and glares at the skeleton. "I don't much bloody care! If ye have some issue with me, just get to the point, if not get yer ugly face out of my sight!"

[/QUOTE]
" I don't have a face"

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]She nods to the boy. "I bet they have rooms here. I can pay fer a couple nights here fer ye if ye would like." Liz looks over and glares at the skeleton. "I don't much bloody care! If ye have some issue with me, just get to the point, if not get yer ugly face out of my sight!"

[/QUOTE]
Killua listened ot the conversation then smiled. "alright.....I just might take you up on that offer"

Theflamre said:
*walks up next to raider* "my god why"
He would notice the skeleton walk up to him. "Oh welcome back... Welcome back to perhaps one of the worst things to happen on this Isle. I don't know what happened, but one of Edward's ships blew up. You know the guy who wanted to negotiate with May? In any case, I really hope that was an accident and not some dumb move."

@Theflamre

Theflamre said:
" I don't have a face"
IkutoForever2222 said:
Killua listened ot the conversation then smiled. "alright.....I just might take you up on that offer"
Liz rolls her eyes at the skeleton. "Don't care what ye have, it's still ugly," she calls as the skeleton leaves. She looks to Killua and smiles. "Alright then," she says, then walks up to the counter, and asks to speak with the owner. After a moment the owner comes out, and Liz pays him for a room for three nights. She walks back over to Killua "Ye have three nights. I suggest tryin' to find a more permanent situation as quick as ye can, but if ye have any trouble, come find me. I live in the caves on the beach." Liz removes a necklace with some silver beads and a sea shell hanging from it. "If the guys guardin' the caves give ye any trouble, show them this, and tell 'em the captain gave ye permission to visit whenever ye like."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back