• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

IkutoForever2222 said:
Killua couldn't calm his electricity. He plomped down in his chair with a huff. "sheesh..."
Liz sits down in the chair beside him with a similar huff. A very frightened staff member brings food to their table. there was a large plate with a pile of various meats, a large pitcher of water, and two classes for the water. "And here I thought things couldn't get any crazier than they were. This place keeps you on your toes, that's fer sure."

*they arrive at the cave and go in the inside of the cave is like a castle well furnished and filled with fine thing's.*

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz sits down in the chair beside him with a similar huff. A very frightened staff member brings food to their table. there was a large plate with a pile of various meats, a large pitcher of water, and two classes for the water. "And here I thought things couldn't get any crazier than they were. This place keeps you on your toes, that's fer sure."

[/QUOTE]
Killua grunted and immediately started hogging all the food. Eating so fast.

I

SirGrey said:
It had been so long since someone had called him by that name. It was strange to say the last. He walked towards the door. He open it enough so that he could see the woman. "Erm yes miss". He sound awkward almost. "I see you haven't run away, why why is that?" She must of been brave or maybe there was something else to it.
@Lithia
(I'm just using this post cause it is the first I found I just broke into your house in the forum )

The vampire moved his head out of the kitchen. "Not to stand in gender politics but just wait here". He moved towards the entrance path were some skeletons seemed to have found a way in. "Well I must congratulate you not many people break into my home, less so ones without flesh, tell me how did you do it?" The skeletons were most likely magical. They might not be to hostile, after all they were both creatures of evil.

@Theflamre

"I have come to ask you why a undead being of such a high caliber as a vampire has come to this island" they say in perfect unison.

"A drink would be lovely, thank you," she told him. Evie followed Davorin into the kitchen.

"By all means," Evie said as her new friend rushed past her and out of the kitchen. Seemingly out of nowhere skeletons had made their way into Davorin's home. Evie wasn't one for fighting she preferred to stay in the shadows until an opportunity presented itself for her to escape. She watched from around the corner as Davorin spoke with them.

Watch skeletons

[dice]23543[/dice]

"Have i come at a private time " they say gesturing to the lady

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you for the complement and the reason I stay well ,Great beach wonderful people and great 'food'" he said his joke turning sinister. "Still now I have explained myself, could you tell me how you came into my home, the door was locked" he asked slightly perpetuated. These skeletons would be murder to clean up after. "Oh and erm not its fine" he said his annoyance growing.

*he remembers using the swords to cleave through a door* "I did not .... see a door"

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Anmax

"This was forced upon me. I would have stayed human."

He said, looking back up at her. He shrugged.

"Can't really give it back. We have to feed quite often to maintain skin color. Otherwise we turn entirely black. Like the night with no moon or stars."

He said, rubbing his wrist.​
"Oh wow....well at least you've gotten use to it looks like. I'm sorry that happened to you though....black as night huh?....do you go to the beach much?"

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz recoils from the lightening for a moment, before realizing it was going around her and not towards her. She approaches the boy, looking for what it was that was preventing him from moving freely. "Oi, oi. I ain't got food on me, and I ain't got a clue what this place is, who ye are, or what yer doin' here, but starvin' a prisoner is the dirtiest form of torture, I say, I so I'm gonna get ye out of here, alright?" Liz speaks with only a slight hint of anger in her voice. This boy looked very young, actually kind of reminded her of herself when she was under George's command, confused, angry, and abused. The pirate queen did have a soft side under all her brashness.

Raina's eyes go wide as he hugs her. She freezes for a moment, then sighs and hugs gently back. "Uma. We will win," she says.

[/QUOTE]
he lets go of her and gives a confident nod then runs off. Evan arrives at the beach and sees a fleet of ships. "they weren't kidding about the ships" he pulled an arrow and slowly drew it. Before he let go of it he murmered something and the arrow turned a lightning yellow. he let go and the arrow started gaining speed causing a large wave to follow behind. He hit a ship followed by the wave causing a medium size hole and water to fill in. "okay that should be a good distraction" he hid his bow and quiver in the forest and swam out the only weapon he had was his knife.

animegirl20 said:
"Oh wow....well at least you've gotten use to it looks like. I'm sorry that happened to you though....black as night huh?....do you go to the beach much?"

Ammax

"Quite a lot actually. I like watching the waves."

He said, and smiled.

"Do you like to go to the beach?"​

SirGrey said:
"Thank you for the complement and the reason I stay well ,Great beach wonderful people and great 'food'" he said his joke turning sinister. "Still now I have explained myself, could you tell me how you came into my home, the door was locked" he asked slightly perpetuated. These skeletons would be murder to clean up after. "Oh and erm not its fine" he said his annoyance growing.
SirGrey said:
"Well I'm sorry for my rudeness I will come personally to greet you when the time is right I will let my self out" suddenly hurried

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

"Quite a lot actually. I like watching the waves."

He said, and smiled.

"Do you like to go to the beach?"​
"Yep I look go at night the sea looks really beautiful. That and I go to visit my fish friend."

"It is fine I am great-full for your kindness but next time do call ahead, now if you will see yourself out' he said walking back to the kitchen. "Sorry about that, don't you hate it when skeletons break into your home" he joked. Today had gone from sad to odd.

@Lithia @Theflamre

animegirl20 said:
"Yep I look go at night the sea looks really beautiful. That and I go to visit my fish friend."

Ammax

"Fish friend? Who is it?"

He asked, putting his hands in his pockets casually.​

He call his skeletons to him putting them in simple robs to cover the weapons and bodys

[dice]23544[/dice]

[dice]23545[/dice]

IkutoForever2222 said:
Killua grunted and immediately started hogging all the food. Eating so fast.
Liz looked over and watched as Lillua started scarfing down the food. "Slow down a bit, kid, you'll make yourself sick." She takes the pitcher of water and fills the two glasses with it, setting one close to Lillua and drinking from the other.

FrostRaven said:
he lets go of her and gives a confident nod then runs off. Evan arrives at the beach and sees a fleet of ships. "they weren't kidding about the ships" he pulled an arrow and slowly drew it. Before he let go of it he murmered something and the arrow turned a lightning yellow. he let go and the arrow started gaining speed causing a large wave to follow behind. He hit a ship followed by the wave causing a medium size hole and water to fill in. "okay that should be a good distraction" he hid his bow and quiver in the forest and swam out the only weapon he had was his knife.

Raina relaxes a bit as he leaves, feeling that she had someone she knew she could count on. Raina takes out her panpipes again, and starts playing a soft calming song.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz looked over and watched as Lillua started scarfing down the food. "Slow down a bit, kid, you'll make yourself sick." She takes the pitcher of water and fills the two glasses with it, setting one close to Lillua and drinking from the other.

Raina relaxes a bit as he leaves, feeling that she had someone she knew she could count on. Raina takes out her panpipes again, and starts playing a soft calming song.

[/QUOTE]
Killua drank the glass in almost one gul and finished the food.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz looks at him and raises an eyebrow. "Ye alright now? Need anything else?"

[/QUOTE]
He gave a cute big grin. "nope! im good!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back