• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Theflamre said:
"you have any way of going over water"
"Well... Now that I think about it yes I do," he says to the skeleton. "However if we go on the ship we might get caught and would be incriminated. They might think 'WE' blew up the ship, so I think we should stay here."

@Theflamre

Evan swam to shore trying to stay out of sight of everyone. when he got to shore he started coughing a lot." wasn't suppose to happen" he then blacked out

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz rolls her eyes at the skeleton. "Don't care what ye have, it's still ugly," she calls as the skeleton leaves. She looks to Killua and smiles. "Alright then," she says, then walks up to the counter, and asks to speak with the owner. After a moment the owner comes out, and Liz pays him for a room for three nights. She walks back over to Killua "Ye have three nights. I suggest tryin' to find a more permanent situation as quick as ye can, but if ye have any trouble, come find me. I live in the caves on the beach." Liz removes a necklace with some silver beads and a sea shell hanging from it. "If the guys guardin' the caves give ye any trouble, show them this, and tell 'em the captain gave ye permission to visit whenever ye like."

[/QUOTE]
"okay....I will never forget this moment" *he smiled and his eyes glowed for a second, locking the memory*

Theflamre said:
"really you did this"
"Oh hell no! I would never do that!" He would then notice someone coming up to shore and blacking out. H would rush to his aid. "Hey you alright! What happened!"

@FrostRaven

Theflamre said:
*I lift him up with one hand and shake him a little*
"He's out cold... Let's take him to May's... Your right he may have blown up the ship, but we don't know if he did on purpose or not," he says as he carries Evan to May's place.

@FrostRaven

FrostRaven said:
Evan gets up and heads to the forest with out saying a word. he grabs his stuff and sits down
(Well then... I suppose I have to delete my earlier post.)

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

"No... I have not. A mermaid you said?"

He asked, looking at her in wonder.​
"Yep she's at the beach. She seems to be trap as well. She can't seem to swim out to far from the Island."

FrostRaven said:
Evan gets up and heads to the forest with out saying a word. he grabs his stuff and sits down
"in my five hundred years of being alive I have not seen something so doom so many people since the black plague"

IkutoForever2222 said:
"okay....I will never forget this moment" *he smiled and his eyes glowed for a second, locking the memory*
Liz's expression grows soft, seeing the boy smile. "Alright, then," Liz says as she would try to drape the necklace around his neck.

FrostRaven said:
Raina looks up as she spots Evan. "I heard some sort of crash a moment ago. What happened?"

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina looks up as she spots Evan. "I heard some sort of crash a moment ago. What happened?"

[/QUOTE]
"HE BLEW UP EDWARDS AMMUNTION SHIP"

he turns the them "tell that bastard who controls the ships the Rangers are watching, and that an act of selfishness will cause us to come after him" he turns to Raina. "I was tampering with the gunpowder and a torch fell and exploded"

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina looks up as she spots Evan. "I heard some sort of crash a moment ago. What happened?"

[/QUOTE]
FrostRaven said:
he turns the them "tell that bastard who controls the ships the Rangers are watching, and that an act of selfishness will cause us to come after him" he returns to camp. "I was tampering with the gunpowder and a torch fell and exploded
"Do you have any idea what you just did? We were going to resolve this peacefully...," he says with a look of pure disbelief.

@FrostRaven

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz's expression grows soft, seeing the boy smile. "Alright, then," Liz says as she would try to drape the necklace around his neck.

[/QUOTE]
*He tilted his head down so she was able to put it on, then gave another smile before getting the key to his room*

animegirl20 said:
"Yep she's at the beach. She seems to be trap as well. She can't seem to swim out to far from the Island."

Ammax

Ammax smiled.

"No one can really go off to far. Have you ever?"

He asked, tilting his head slightly. He placed his hands on a stool behind him, leaning back.​

"ok ok we can solve this we have two options 1 we lie telling Edward that it just went of with no reason to it or 2 we give up evan hoping that if he kills him it will be ok

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax smiled.

"No one can really go off to far. Have you ever?"

He asked, tilting his head slightly. He placed his hands on a stool behind him, leaning back.​
"No but I tried." She then started mumbling under her breath. "Damn island."

Theflamre said:
"ok ok we can solve this we have two options 1 we lie telling Edward that it just went of with no reason to it or 2 we give up evan hoping that if he kills him it will be ok
"Option two is out of the water considering he'll just kill us all anyways if he finds out. Unfortunately it's either Option 1 or something else...," he says while thinking heavily on the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back