• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

YoungX said:
"Do you have any idea what you just did? We were going to resolve this peacefully...," he says with a look of pure disbelief.
@FrostRaven
turns to him and gives him a death stare "you couldn't resolve it at all, you have never seen anything like this. You want to resolve this war peacefully, means tearing down the forest" he points at the ship "that will greatly delay them, yes i might have done something wrong but you have never seen things that i have." he said in a angry tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
animegirl20 said:
"No but I tried." She then started mumbling under her breath. "Damn island."

Ammax

Ammax smiled.

"The closest thing I have here to the outer world is my house."

He said, looking out the door.

"Would you like to speak outside or here?"

He asked, raising a hand.​

FrostRaven said:
turns to him and gives him a death stare "you couldn't resolve it at all, you have never seen anything like this. You want to resolve this war peacefully will just tear down the forest" he points at the ship "that will greatly delay them, yes i might have done something wrong but you have never seen things that i have." he said in a angry tone.
"I was on my way to resolve it before the ship blew up," he then would stare at him with hardened eyes. "I've never seen the things you have.. Yes that may be true, but you haven't seen the things I have either. Now the fate of this Isle hangs on the balance even more than it had before!" He said giving off a faint detection of anger.

@FrostRaven

"i am five hundred years old I have kill more people then you will meet ever don't underestimate me"

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax smiled.

"The closest thing I have here to the outer world is my house."

He said, looking out the door.

"Would you like to speak outside or here?"

He asked, raising a hand.​
"I don't mind going out side. You ready to leave?"

Theflamre said:
"HE BLEW UP EDWARDS AMMUNTION SHIP"
FrostRaven said:
he turns the them "tell that bastard who controls the ships the Rangers are watching, and that an act of selfishness will cause us to come after him" he turns to Raina. "I was tampering with the gunpowder and a torch fell and exploded"
YoungX said:
"Do you have any idea what you just did? We were going to resolve this peacefully...," he says with a look of pure disbelief.
@FrostRaven
Raina closes her eyes and sighs. All of a sudden, so many voices were hitting her ears all at once, and it made her head hurt. "Evan, I did not instruct you to destroy anything. I wanted to know what the pirates had in case the colonist's could not negotiate. If this does come to a war, Raider is right in blaming you. Please, do not act outside instruction again," she scolded with a hint of irritation in her voice, though her facial expression, for the most part, remained neutral.

IkutoForever2222 said:
*He tilted his head down so she was able to put it on, then gave another smile before getting the key to his room*
Liz waves at the boy as he goes off, then heads back to the caves.

"you are a boy a foolish youth who is to headstrong to see the error of his way and atone and the only way to do that is to go back over there and let Edward kill you"

animegirl20 said:
"I don't mind going out side. You ready to leave?"

Ammax

Ammax smiles, slowly walking out.

"No, I just enjoy going outside."

He said, shrugging. He smiled down at her.

"I like the stars."

as soon as Raina told him that he was hit hard. his head to the floor "I'm sorry M'lady," he walks into the forest "Just know this you can't stop pirates, they want everything and won't stop until they have it. If you just give it to them they will come back for more and will continue to do so until you don't have anything left. Thats when they kill you." he disappears into the forest.

Raider would then look to Raina feeling very tense at this point. "The situation grows dire by the minute. Once Edward finds out it's only a matter of time before he wages war on the entire Isle."

@Crystal Cali @Theflamre

"What an unpredictable thing to happen," Evie laughed. She tucked her hair behind her ears, "I'm just glad he didn't want to do us any harm. I'm not the best at defending myself, I'm more of a talk myself out of trouble kind of girl." She had in the past asked to be taught how to fight but despite the harshness of her guild master he cared too much for her well being to allow it.

"So about that drink?"

@SirGrey

YoungX said:
Raider would then look to Raina feeling very tense at this point. "The situation grows dire by the minute. Once Edward finds out it's only a matter of time before he wages war on the entire Isle."
@Crystal Cali @Theflamre
Raina looks up to Raider and nods. "I'm not sure you would have been able to negotiate in the first place. Pirates do have a tendancy to be unreasonable. They also tend to enjoy causing a scene."

"Oh yes of course" he said grabbing a wine bottle. A forty two Belmont wine. Fantastic vintage. He got two very elegant if sinister looking glasses. Pouring one out then handing one to her he loudly said "To new friends" raising his glass while doing so.

@Lithia

"I'm sorry I'm afraid I will be of little use in this time beyond battle" A little more sinisterly " I will go look for the boy" @FrostRaven

Raina stands up and looks at the skeleton. "I will deal with Evan after the matter at hand is settled. For now, Raider is correct. We should speak with May about this series of events, and come up with a solution as fast as possible. I'm not sure we'll be given much time once the pirates realize what is going on."

@YoungX @Theflamre

*one of my skeletons pulls his bow out while the other wields his sword we all walk into the forest*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back