• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

FrostRaven said:
"well it is an honor to meet you m'lady. yes i do live in the forest" He looks at her ears "Ah so your an elf, my family has a history of fighting alongside elf's. this makes your presence very welcome"
Raina gave him a genuine smile. "Well then. It certainly is a pleasure to meet you. If you need help finding your way around the forest, come see me. My camp is just uphill from the waterfall that falls into the caverns."

Supermegabrenda2 said:

((Jeez I leave to eat and look at this

xD ))

Ammax.

"A few times."

He said, looking at Maria.

"Scoping out the hot chicks."

He said, wiggling his eyebrows and laughing. His head turned to the woman who had finally taken his hand.

"I have heard of you. I am just a night creature."

He said, smiling softly.

"So, how's it like?"

He asked, facing the two woman before him.

Liz looks confused by the man's question. "
How's what like?"

"I bet...wait your a night creature? What kind are you?" Maria took a sip of her drink. Maria was confused by the question as well.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina gave him a genuine smile. "Well then. It certainly is a pleasure to meet you. If you need help finding your way around the forest, come see me. My camp is just uphill from the waterfall that falls into the caverns."

Liz looks confused by the man's question. "How's what like?"

[/QUOTE]
Supermegabrenda2 said:

((Jeez I leave to eat and look at this

xD ))

Ammax.

"A few times."

He said, looking at Maria.

"Scoping out the hot chicks."

He said, wiggling his eyebrows and laughing. His head turned to the woman who had finally taken his hand.

"I have heard of you. I am just a night creature."

He said, smiling softly.

"So, how's it like?"

He asked, facing the two woman before him.

Xev slowly rested his hand down to his dagger when he saw the pirate queen, he gritted his teeth and moved over quickly and sat at the bar.

SomeWeirdPerson said:
Xev slowly walked into the town, this was the first time in months that he'd been here, he knew the first place to start gaining trust, the inn, he began slowly walking towards it and hesitantly stepped inside.
Raina sees the flicker of light by the doorway, and looks to the one who came in. This place certainly was busy. She observed the hesitant man with curiosity.

TheOutsideLookingIn said:
"Good. Gunpowder kegs are instrumental for my plans to take down those damned Colonials! Listen, I have a hidden fleet of private pirates and mercenaries hired under my payroll to bombard this town on the brink of dawn. If you tell me where the 'sugar' is, I will leave a large brigantine in the harbor for you and any people you want to save from certain death tonight." Edward hastily explained. If he was to take control of the Mist, he would have to do so with hesitation and shrewdness.
Raider would look at him with a sort of a blank face trying to process what he just heard. In other words this man was going to pillage the village at dawn. It seems a rather good thing he doesn't know he is a colonial now. "I'm good." He says to him. Then he would take a drink of water. He had to tell May and the others as soon as posible.

@TheOutsideLookingIn

Xev grudgingly looked to the right to look at Maria. "How's your day been going to far?" He said with fake enthusiasm.

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Crystal Cali" data-cite=""Crystal Cali" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222017" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Raina gave him a genuine smile. "<span style="color:#00b300;">Well then. It certainly is a pleasure to meet you. If you need help finding your way around the forest, come see me. My camp is just uphill from the waterfall that falls into the caverns.</span><span style="color:#00b300;"><span style="color:#000000;">"</span></span><p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#00b300;"><span style="color:#000000;">Liz looks confused by the man's question. "</span></span><span style="color:#00b300;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#ff0000;">How's what like?</span></span></span><span style="color:#00b300;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#ff0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">"</span></span></span></span></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="animegirl20" data-cite="animegirl20" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222017" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>"I bet...wait your a night creature? What kind are you?" Maria took a sip of her drink. Maria was confused by the question as well.</div></blockquote>

<p>

</p>

<div style="text-align:center;">

<br /><br />

Ammax<br /><br />

"How is it being the fearsome and cunning queen of the pirates?"<br /><br />

He said, and turned to Maria, pointing his index finer at her for an instant, working out the answer.<br /><br />

"An Incubbus. You might have heard of us. If not, I could always demonstrate."<br /><br />

He snickered lightly, and ran his fingers through his long hair. His eyes flashed purple as he disapeared for a fraction of a second, and reapered. His cup was now filled with Ale. He took a sip, and faced them, a short smile on his face. <br /><br /></div>

<p></p>

<p></p>

YoungX said:
Raider would look at him with a sort of a blank face trying to process what he just heard. In other words this man was going to pillage the village at dawn. It seems a rather good thing he doesn't know he is a colonial now. "I'm good." He says to him. Then he would take a drink of water. He had to tell May and the others as soon as posible.
@TheOutsideLookingIn
"Wait right 'er." Edward silently said in a threatening voice as he forcefully placed his hand on Raider's shoulder, whilst drawing one of his flintlocks with the other. "You're not leaving this place unless you're either dead or truthful. Like I peacefully requested five seconds ago, where is the damn gunpowder?!"

nothing_personal_by_lacewingedsaby-d6ifru9.png

"Wait right 'er." Edward silently said in a threatening voice as he forcefully placed his hand on Raider's shoulder, whilst drawing one of his flintlocks with the other. "You're not leaving this place unless you're either dead or truthful. Like I peacefully requested five seconds ago, where is the damn gunpowder?!"
"You might not want to do that," he said giving him a glare filled with demonic malice. He would then kick him in the stomach which would send him all the way back to the front door. Raider than yelled out to everyone in the Tavern, "HEY EVERYONE! THIS GUY IS PLANNING ON RAIDING THE VILLAGE BY DAWN!" He shouted as he pointed to him.

@Everyone in the Tavern

Xev instantly stood up and growled, eyes turning darker red, "is he now? I don't plan on letting that happen." He said in a demonic tone as he walked outside toward the pirate.

SomeWeirdPerson said:
Xev instantly stood up and growled, eyes turning darker red, "is he now? I don't plan on letting that happen." He said in a demonic tone as he walked outside toward the pirate.
Edward only bitterly laughed as he picked himself off the tavern floor before taking out a flaregun and firing it towards the horizon. "Not pillaging, hellspawn. Obliterating is a term that I would rather prefer." Edward unsheathed both of his swords before taking a combat stance. "I kicked Abaddon's ass to the next millennia. I wonder if you'll end up the same?" The mercenary lord rhetorically questioned.

nothing_personal_by_lacewingedsaby-d6ifru9.png
Evans senses went on alert he looked around and saw a guy pointing a gun to someones head. instinctively he quickly grabbed his bow nocked an arrow and drew it faster than you could say the forest "leave him alone and back away"

FrostRaven said:
Evans senses went on alert he looked around and saw a guy pointing a gun to someones head. instinctively he quickly grabbed his bow nocked an arrow and drew it faster than you could say the forest "leave him alone and back away"
(I already kicked him so hard he went to the front door. Hue.)

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

"How is it being the fearsome and cunning queen of the pirates?"

He said, and turned to Maria, pointing his index finer at her for an instant, working out the answer.

"An Incubbus. You might have heard of us. If not, I could always demonstrate."

He snickered lightly, and ran his fingers through his long hair. His eyes flashed purple as he disapeared for a fraction of a second, and reapered. His cup was now filled with Ale. He took a sip, and faced them, a short smile on his face.

Maria almost choked on her drink when she heard his answer. She put her cup down and regained her composer. "A incubus?...Oh boy." She picked her cup back and started chugging it down. " Great another one."

Edward only bitterly laughed as he picked himself off the tavern floor before taking out a flaregun and firing it towards the horizon. "Not pillaging, hellspawn. Obliterating is a term that I would rather prefer." Edward unsheathed both of his swords before taking a combat stance. "I kicked Abaddon's ass to the next millennia. I wonder if you'll end up the same?" The mercenary lord rhetorically questioned.
Raider would approach him drawing out Septentrion, which again was a very huge blade. He would then say to him as he approached him, "Oh really? I was fighting Belial on equal footing. Can you say the same?" He would give a grin and his demonic essence would pour out which would probably fill the pirate with genuine fear.

@TheOutsideLookingIn

Xev walked over to the pirate and picked him up by the throat and slammed him into the ground pinning him there, "call off the strike. Now." His voice darkening by the second.

Faust Windfallow The Plague Doctor

Skeletal hands shot out from the ground and snared the man who had been kicked to the front door. a barrier of bones sprang out to protect him from Raider as well.
Stop. Faust called. Why kill him? Relieve him of the worst curse to ever exist? Please, leave this to me. He said.

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

"How is it being the fearsome and cunning queen of the pirates?"

He said, and turned to Maria, pointing his index finer at her for an instant, working out the answer.

"An Incubbus. You might have heard of us. If not, I could always demonstrate."

He snickered lightly, and ran his fingers through his long hair. His eyes flashed purple as he disapeared for a fraction of a second, and reapered. His cup was now filled with Ale. He took a sip, and faced them, a short smile on his face.

Liz tilted her head to the side, then laughed. "Well, to be quite honest, it's a fairly easy job. I'm the only one with any *hic* brains in me crew. On the other hand, I'm surrounded by idiots...." she looks over to Maria. "Except you, Maria, I like you." she looks back to Ammax. "So, it can be frustratin' fer sure, and we're trapped on this isle, thanks to the mist, so I haven't actually been at sea fer several years." Hearing Raider's shout, she looks over and glares at the man he was accusing, not because she particularly cared about the village, but because raiding it was her job.

Raina sighs as she sees that everything in the tavern had quickly deteriorated. She looks over to Evans, and positions herself behind him as she thought the situation over. Surely Raider would tell the human queen himself, so she did not need to concern herself with the threats, but the current problem would be that she now found herself in the middle of a fight. As a precaution, Raina takes out her own bow, and knocks an arrow on the string, though she keeps it pointed at the ground as she watches the scene unfold.

animegirl20 said:
Maria almost choked on her drink when she heard his answer. She put her cup down and regained her composer. "A incubus?...Oh boy." She picked her cup back and started chugging it down. " Great another one."

Ammax

Ammax smirked.

"Well, it ain't exactly easy."

He turned his head to listen to Liz. He smirked, and saw as she glared at something. Looking over his shoulder, he spotted the commotion.

"I'll interfere once it gets bad."

He said, and took a sip of his Ale.​

SomeWeirdPerson said:
Xev walked over to the pirate and picked him up by the throat and slammed him into the ground pinning him there, "call off the strike. Now." His voice darkening by the second.
MrEvilMexican said:
Faust Windfallow The Plague Doctor
Skeletal hands shot out from the ground and snared the man who had been kicked to the front door. a barrier of bones sprang out to protect him from Raider as well. Stop. Faust called. Why kill him? Relieve him of the worst curse to ever exist? Please, leave this to me. He said.
YoungX said:
Raider would approach him drawing out Septentrion, which again was a very huge blade. He would then say to him as he approached him, "Oh really? I was fighting Belial on equal footing. Can you say the same?" He would give a grin and his demonic essence would pour out which would fill the pirate with genuine fear.
@TheOutsideLookingIn
((slight objection here guys. You can only attempt to hit/grab/snare/fill someone with fear. The player MUST have the chance to resist.))

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]((slight objection here guys. You can only attempt to hit/grab/snare/fill someone with fear. The player MUST have the chance to resist.))

[/QUOTE]
(Gotcha.)

maxresdefault.jpg

YoungX said:
Raider would approach him drawing out Septentrion, which again was a very huge blade. He would then say to him as he approached him, "Oh really? I was fighting Belial on equal footing. Can you say the same?" He would give a grin and his demonic essence would pour out which would fill the pirate with genuine fear.
@TheOutsideLookingIn
Edward only shook his head in response to the non-humans while clicking his tongue. "I'm sorry, but even if I wanted to, I couldn't. I promised my fleet specialized in non-human combat that demons, elves and all of the above would be slaughtered for their ears, horns and other magical artifacts that are quite expensive this decade." Edward, using his unnatural ability, teleported out of the brute's grasp and headed to the harbor of the town, where he did the one thing that he needed to do: Summon the greatest anti-magic/demon ship that has ever roamed the seas- The "Face of God"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back