• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

animegirl20 said:
"Well I would like a drink." She said as she sat on the table a bit. "Haha besides need to get as much as we can before the owner puts the price back on them again haha."
"I see. Well I'm not a drinker, but you guys enjoy your drinks," he said to them as he would approach the man with the scythe from before. He then noticed he was a skeleton of sorts, but he already met all sorts of demons so it didn't matter. "Hows your day been so far? I just found myself here today after fighting Belial."

@MrEvilMexican

FrostRaven said:
(just saw this)
Evan lifted his hood and looked the person who had come to greet him. "Hello" he gave a smile "I am Ranger Evan and you are?" he could feel something nature like about her.
(no worries. posts went kinda fast)

Raina smiles at Ranger Even. "I am Raina, queen of the forest. It is nice to meet you, Ranger Evan." she says with a gentle smile. "When you say ranger, I assume you mean you prefer to live in the forest, correct?"

Supermegabrenda2 said:

(dam mkay three at a time))

Ammax

Ammax nodded at the man.

"I am. Quite alot of people here."

His head drifted in the direction of the woman. Maria, he recalled her name.

"Who would have not?"

He said, shrugging. He whent to take another sip of his Ale, but realized the pot was empty. Oh well. He looked at the other woman.

"Hello. Yes indeed, many other people here."

He said, setting his cup down on the table.

Liz chuckles. "
Aye aye. Just strange there are so many I don't recognize. I've lived here ten years, and I've never seen so many newcomers to this isle... I assumed everyone on the outside were all afraid of the mist, after so many people got wrecked here."

MrEvilMexican said:
Faust Windfallow The Plague Doctor

Faust sighed at all the people rushing for free drinks. He took of his mask and walked up to the counter.
Pint of ale please. He said to a terrified bartender. He sat down at a table. All the other people at the table ran away in fear. Why? His head was nothing but a gleaming white skull. Only his face nose-down bore sickly pale skin. This killed off any disbelief people had for his current status as undead. Well, people are just too damn scared... Fear for the unknown. He whispered to himself. Can't I just enjoy a bloody pint of ale in peace?

(open for interaction. If you have the guts.
xD )
Blackmanor walks into the bar 8'2 and a skeleton. after I look around for a second I find a plague doctor this person look like someone who is a trustable doctor (born around the time that was normal) He walks up to him and greets him " hello there my good doctor I am know as Sir Blackmanor and I am look for some one talk to for I have not talked to another intelligent being for well over 400 years" his mouth appears to screw into as much of a smile as I can manage.

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
"I see. Well I'm not a drinker, but you guys enjoy your drinks," he said to them as he would approach the man with the scythe from before. He then noticed he was a skeleton of sorts, but he already met all sorts of demons so it didn't matter. "Hows your day been so far? I just found myself here today after fighting Belial."
@MrEvilMexican
Faust looked up at the man who had approached him. Nothing much. He sighed. Just treated to a few patients, walked along the beach. I haven't fought in ages. He would then turn to another man who had approached him. 400 years? What are YOU? Hehe. I'm about DOUBLE your age. What is it that you require?

@YoungX @Theflamre

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Crystal Cali" data-cite=""Crystal Cali" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222017" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>(no worries. posts went kinda fast)<p>

Raina smiles at Ranger Even. "<span style="color:#00b300;">I am Raina, queen of the forest. It is nice to meet you, Ranger Evan.</span><span style="color:#00b300;"><span style="color:#000000;">" she says with a gentle smile. "</span></span><span style="color:#00b300;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#00b300;">When you say ranger, I assume you mean you prefer to live in the forest, correct?</span></span></span><span style="color:#00b300;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#00b300;"><span style="color:#000000;">"</span></span></span></span></p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#00b300;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#00b300;"><span style="color:#000000;">Liz chuckles. "</span></span></span></span><span style="color:#00b300;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#00b300;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#ff0000;">Aye aye. Just strange there are so many I don't recognize. I've lived here ten years, and I've never seen so many newcomers to this isle... I assumed everyone on the outside were all afraid of the mist, after so many people got wrecked here.</span></span></span></span></span><span style="color:#00b300;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#00b300;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#ff0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">"</span></span></span></span></span></span></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

</p>

<div style="text-align:center;">

<p>Ammax</p>

<br /><br />

Ammax chuckled.<br /><br />

"I've been here for quite a while. Surprised we have not yet met. Oh, where are my manners. I'm Ammax."<br /><br />

He said, sticking his hand out for her to shake. Or whatever was her greeting. He took a quick glance around, looking for another too-drunk woman. He grumbled internally, not finding any other.</div>

<p></p>

<p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrEvilMexican" data-cite="MrEvilMexican" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222017" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Faust looked up at the man who had approached him. <span style="color:#330066;">Nothing much. </span><span style="color:#000000;">He sighed. </span><span style="color:#330066;">Just treated to a few patients, walked along the beach. I haven't fought in ages. </span><span style="color:#000000;">He would then turn to another man who had approached him. </span><span style="color:#330066;">400 years? What are YOU? Hehe. I'm about DOUBLE your age. What is it that you require? </span><p><span style="color:#330066;">

</span><a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/" data-mentionid="33454"><span style="color:#330066;">@YoungX</span></a><span style="color:#330066;"> </span><a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36526-theflamre/" data-mentionid="36526"><span style="color:#330066;">@Theflamre</span></a></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Theflamre" data-cite="Theflamre" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222017" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Blackmanor walks into the bar 8'2 and a skeleton. after I look around for a second I find a plague doctor this person look like someone who is a trustable doctor (born around the time that was normal) He walks up to him and greets him " hello there my good doctor I am know as Sir Blackmanor and I am look for some one talk to for I have not talked to another intelligent being for well over 400 years" his mouth appears to screw into as much of a smile as I can manage.</div></blockquote>

<p>

Raider would look to the large man that approached him and the "skeleton." He was amazed at the height, and would hear about him living for 400 years. "400 years and you have lived for about 800? Seems typical for non-humans. Of course I'm not technically human either." </p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34490-mrevilmexican/" data-mentionid="34490">@MrEvilMexican</a> <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36526-theflamre/" data-mentionid="36526">@Theflamre</a></p>

Maria got up and walked over to the bar and got herself a drink then came back to the other two. She looked at Liz. "I was actually just thinking about that recently." She looked over to the man that winked at her. "Ammax have you ever been in this Tavern before?"

@Supermegabrenda2

@Crystal Cali

MrEvilMexican said:
Faust looked up at the man who had approached him. Nothing much. He sighed. Just treated to a few patients, walked along the beach. I haven't fought in ages. He would then turn to another man who had approached him. 400 years? What are YOU? Hehe. I'm about DOUBLE your age. What is it that you require?
@YoungX @Theflamre[/QUO"

"I am a skeleton, a scribe , and a necromancer" is unfazed by the guy turning out to be a skeleton. "and now I want to know is being a skeleton normal now cause it was not ok to be undead? when I was alive."

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax chuckled.

"I've been here for quite a while. Surprised we have not yet met. Oh, where are my manners. I'm Ammax."

He said, sticking his hand out for her to shake. Or whatever was her greeting. He took a quick glance around, looking for another too-drunk woman. He grumbled internally, not finding any other.​
"Ahem." Edward coughed awkwardly. "I'm the only 'normal' human being here, as far as I am concerned. And even by homo sapient standards, I'm considered a swashbuckling lab-rat worthy assassin plagued only by morals. I promise you." Edward took a moment to straighten his ruffle tie before stepping out of the shadows to reveal a rather robust human wearing a typical frock coat and a sailor's tricorne. "Then again, I have no morals to begin with, that is..."

YoungX said:
Raider would look to the large man that approached him and the "skeleton." He was amazed at the height, and would hear about him living for 400 years. "400 years and you have lived for about 800? Seems typical for non-humans. Of course I'm not technically human either."
@MrEvilMexican @Theflamre
"I did not say I have lived for 400 years I have not talked to anyone for 400 years" notices that he looks up at my head in amazement "and why are you staring I'm a goliath yes, so I'm tall it normal for my kind ok and what do you mean you are not human you look like the child sized creatures I used to work with."

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax chuckled.

"I've been here for quite a while. Surprised we have not yet met. Oh, where are my manners. I'm Ammax."

He said, sticking his hand out for her to shake. Or whatever was her greeting. He took a quick glance around, looking for another too-drunk woman. He grumbled internally, not finding any other.​
Liz wavered on her feet as she finished her third ale, and reached out to shake Ammax's hand. "Elizabeth Alis!" she proclaimed. "The fearsome and cunning queen of the *hic* pirates. Ye may have heard of me."

Faust was somewhat glad to meet another Necromancer. He knew that he was not the Necromancer he wished to kill.
Another fellow Necromancer? Well glad to hear that. I fear that many outside still see undead as evil. The only place where they won't try to burn me is here. And back home in Germany. He sighed. But I thought I'd stay here and preserve it's civilization for as long as possible. Unfortunately, even my supply of medicine is dwindling...

Theflamre said:
"I did not say I have lived for 400 years I have not talked to anyone for 400 years" notices that he looks up at my head in amazement "and why are you staring I'm a goliath yes, so I'm tall it normal for my kind ok and what do you mean you are not human you look like the child sized creatures I used to work with."
"Well I'm staring because your the first one I've encountered who is pretty tall. In any case, I'm technically human but... well I suppose I have the essence of a demon if I can explain it?" He would mishear what the person said, and pretty much almost face palmed himself. Another mistake made... Perhaps he would be back on track the next day.

@Theflamre

MrEvilMexican said:
Faust was somewhat glad to meet another Necromancer. He knew that he was not the Necromancer he wished to kill. Another fellow Necromancer? Well glad to hear that. I fear that many outside still see undead as evil. The only place where they won't try to burn me is here. And back home in Germany. He sighed. But I thought I'd stay here and preserve it's civilization for as long as possible. Unfortunately, even my supply of medicine is dwindling... [/quote

"hmm well I do know a couple of groves I used by the mystics in the forest not to far from here" he says some what losing the enthusiasm he had greeted with " but the mystics are not kind to those who take"

YoungX said:
"Well I'm staring because your the first one I've encountered who is pretty tall. In any case, I'm technically human but... well I suppose I have the essence of a demon if I can explain it?" He would mishear what the person said, and pretty much almost face palmed himself. Another mistake made... Perhaps he would be back on track the next day.
@Theflamre[/Q

"a demon huh so did your mother do the dirty with a succubus or something?"

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali](no worries. posts went kinda fast)
Raina smiles at Ranger Even. "I am Raina, queen of the forest. It is nice to meet you, Ranger Evan." she says with a gentle smile. "When you say ranger, I assume you mean you prefer to live in the forest, correct?"

Liz chuckles. "Aye aye. Just strange there are so many I don't recognize. I've lived here ten years, and I've never seen so many newcomers to this isle... I assumed everyone on the outside were all afraid of the mist, after so many people got wrecked here."

[/QUOTE]
"well it is an honor to meet you m'lady. yes i do live in the forest" He looks at her ears "Ah so your an elf, my family has a history of fighting alongside elf's. this makes your presence very welcome"

"It's... well a very complicated matter actually. It'll take too long to explain right now," he would say. "So then what brings you out his? Have you come to enjoy the festivities?"

@Theflamre

YoungX said:
"It's... well a very complicated matter actually. It'll take too long to explain right now," he would say. "So then what brings you out his? Have you come to enjoy the festivities?"
@Theflamre
"hmm maybe but I really just was interested how this village had progressed I have not look in some time"

Theflamre said:
"hmm maybe but I really just was interested how this village had progressed I have not look in some time"
"A village, you say? Tell me. Is this village welcome to human beings?" Edward asked as his hand subconsciously started to twitch against one of his flintlock pistols, as if it was a forewarning.

TheOutsideLookingIn said:
"A village, you say? Tell me. Is this village welcome to human beings?" Edward asked as his hand subconsciously started to twitch against one of his flintlock pistols, as if it was a forewarning.
Raider would raise an eyebrow for the first time in a while. "I'm sure he's referring to one we are in." He says to the man.

@TheOutsideLookingIn

TheOutsideLookingIn said:
Edward sighed in confusion. "Look, I'm damn sure that you don't know who I am, but I am in dire need of a map and some gunpowder kegs."
"I think they have some stores here that might carry gunpowder kegs. As for a map well... im not sure about that." He would say to the stranger with a genuinly calm face.

@TheOutsideLookingIn

animegirl20 said:
Maria got up and walked over to the bar and got herself a drink then came back to the other two. She looked at Liz. "I was actually just thinking about that recently." She looked over to the man that winked at her. "Ammax have you ever been in this Tavern before?"
@Supermegabrenda2

@Crystal Cali
[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz wavered on her feet as she finished her third ale, and reached out to shake Ammax's hand. "Elizabeth Alis!" she proclaimed. "The fearsome and cunning queen of the *hic* pirates. Ye may have heard of me."

[/QUOTE]

((Jeez I leave to eat and look at this

xD ))

Ammax.

"A few times."

He said, looking at Maria.

"Scoping out the hot chicks."

He said, wiggling his eyebrows and laughing. His head turned to the woman who had finally taken his hand.

"I have heard of you. I am just a night creature."

He said, smiling softly.

"So, how's it like?"

He asked, facing the two woman before him.

Xev slowly walked into the town, this was the first time in months that he'd been here, he knew the first place to start gaining trust, the inn, he began slowly walking towards it and hesitantly stepped inside.

"Good. Gunpowder kegs are instrumental for my plans to take down those damned Colonials! Listen, I have a hidden fleet of private pirates and mercenaries hired under my payroll to bombard this town on the brink of dawn. If you tell me where the 'sugar' is, I will leave a large brigantine in the harbor for you and any people you want to save from certain death tonight." Edward hastily explained. If he was to take control of the Mist, he would have to do so with hesitation and shrewdness.

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back