• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Elizabeth hopped off the rock she was sitting on, throwing the apple core aside. "Aye! Is it that time already? Well, I won't pass up a good drink, that's fer sure." Liz followed close behind Raider, and would take a seat at his table without asking, lean back in the chair, and put her feet up on the table. She would order whatever soup it was they were having today, and a large mug of ale.

@YoungX

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax furrowed his brows, looking down. He soon looked back up to her, seemingly having remembered something.

"Are you going to the Tavern party tonight?"

He asked, and he felt more and more energy leave him. He needed to go to that party. Energy should be abundant there.

He could offer to 'mist' them over as he called it. It could work. Some people felt nauseous after it. Oh well.​
Raina looked towards the town. While she wasn't fond of crowds, often times watching the colonists drunken parties gave her some useful information. "Uma, I suppose I will." She looks back to Ammax, tilting her head to the side. "It is the perfect opportunity for you to feed, is it not? Drunk women aren't exactly very aware of energy flow."

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina looked towards the town. While she wasn't fond of crowds, often times watching the colonists drunken parties gave her some useful information. "Uma, I suppose I will." She looks back to Ammax, tilting her head to the side. "It is the perfect opportunity for you to feed, is it not? Drunk women aren't exactly very aware of energy flow."

[/QUOTE]

Ammax

Ammax grinned.

"Exactly."

He reached for her hand slowly, looking down at her for some kind of permission.

"I can quickly take us there if you wish?"

His hands, up to his first joint of his fingers where entirely black. He looked down at them, and bent them towards him slightly.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax grinned.

"Exactly."

He reached for her hand slowly, looking down at her for some kind of permission.

"I can quickly take us there if you wish?"

His hands, up to his first joint of his fingers where entirely black. He looked down at them, and bent them towards him slightly.​
Raina looked at his hand, noting how black it was becoming. Clearly, he was in desperate need of energy. Deciding not to waste time, she would take his hand, and nod. "Uma, that would be fine." she said.

Maria still had a little time before it was time for her to dance so she decided to go see who was all here tonight. She put a cloak around her to hide clothes and came out and looked around. While looking she noticed Liz And Raider and walked over to their table. "Oh looks like you guys decided to come tonight!" She said smiling. "Plan on partying all night?"

@YoungX

@Crystal Cali

Last edited by a moderator:
animegirl20 said:
Maria still had a little time before it was time for her to dance so she decided to go see who was all here tonight. She put a cloak around her to hide clothes and came out and looked around. While looking she noticed Liz And Raider and walked over to their table. "Oh looks like you guys decided to come tonight!" She said smiling. "Plan on partying all night?"
@YoungX

@Crystal Cali
"Party huh? The last time I partied was in hell with some succubus. It's a rather long story," he would say in his calm casual tone.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina looked at his hand, noting how black it was becoming. Clearly, he was in desperate need of energy. Deciding not to waste time, she would take his hand, and nod. "Uma, that would be fine." she said.

[/QUOTE]

Ammax

Ammax held her hand softly, and misted away, taking her with him.

They reapeared infront of the Tavern. A few people were there already. Ammax looked down at Raina, and smiled softly, slowly walking into the Tavern. His eyes scanned around the room, quickly spotting a wasted woman in the corner of the room. He scouted around her, and grazed his eyes over the other people around.

Liz grins at Maria. "Or at least until I pass out," she says, fully intending on getting wasted after the insane day she had today. Liz looks over at Raider, with wide eye, raising an eyebrow. "Ye say so many crazy things, I can't tell if ye are the world's most legendary traveler, or completely full of shit."

@YoungX @animegirl20

Raina walked in after Ammax did, and looked around the room. Seems the main event had yet to start, but there were still plenty of people here. She walks in past everyone and finds an empty table along the back wall of the room. Here she could hear everything that was going on. Being an elf, she of course had a heightened sense of hearing, and positioning herself in this part of the room allowed her to be able to hear every word spoken. She could only really listen to one conversation at a time, though, as filtering out who was saying what to whom did take an immense amount of concentration.

@YoungX[/URL] @animegirl20

Raina walked in after Ammax did, and looked around the room. Seems the main event had yet to start, but there were still plenty of people here. She walks in past everyone and finds an empty table along the back wall of the room. Here she could hear everything that was going on. Being an elf, she of course had a heightened sense of hearing, and positioning herself in this part of the room allowed her to be able to hear every word spoken. She could only really listen to one conversation at a time, though, as filtering out who was saying what to whom did take an immense amount of concentration.
He would look to Elizabeth and say to her, "Well I'm probably not some legendary traveller, but not certainly full of shit either. Perhaps one of these days you and your crew should come on a treasure hunt with me." He would say thinking about powerful beasts to slay for their meat.

"A succubus? Oh boy I met one once it a male one. Not to be mean against creatures like those but I'm not a fan." 'More like I hate their asses.' She thought to herself. "Anyway, Liz I knew you were be ready to all out tonight....by the way the moment you guys do find away off this Island take me with you please. I'm not going to lie I miss traveling around." She heard the boos yell out at her. "Coming!" She chimed. "Well almost time for me to perform I'll see you guys later." She left and headed to the back.

@Crystal Cali

@YoungX

evan set up camp in the forest after the hunting a rabbit. the smoke rose high up in the sky after awhile he decided to find a town to do some trading. on the way he found a poster about a tavern. he arrived and sat at the back corner with his hood over his head. This was typical of him because he was taught to be watchful. Evan looked up at the stage for the girl that was about to preform

@animegirl20

Liz looks to Raider, her eyes lighting up as she heard the word "treasure," though she quickly hardened her face to make it seem like she wasn't too excited. She clears her throat. "Better be good treasure, or else I ain't comin'" she says, trying to disguise how intrigued the idea actually made her. She nods to Maria, and calls after her as she walks back, "Aye! I could use someone with an actual brain inside their skull on me crew!"

@YoungX @animegirl20

while Evan waited for the girl he started looking around studying everyone there. there were many different types of people there but the one person that caught his eye was a girl and two more people. Evan knew trouble when its around and they were 100% trouble. "Probably pirates I'm guessing" he eyed them for awhile

@YoungX @animegirl20 @Crystal Cali

YoungX said:
Raider was curious about her crew so he would ask a question. "Do you have any members as strong as me in my base state? Besides the former captain of course."
@Crystal Cali
Liz looks over to Raider, raising an eyebrow at his question. At that moment, someone brought her the ale and soup she had ordered. Liz picks up the ale and takes a drink while still looking at Raider. "The only one who would ever be a match is the one who bested the captain in a duel, and believe me, I wern't the only one who tried."

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Crystal Cali" data-cite=""Crystal Cali" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222017" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Liz looks over to Raider, raising an eyebrow at his question. At that moment, someone brought her the ale and soup she had ordered. Liz picks up the ale and takes a drink while still looking at Raider. "<span style="color:#ff0000;">The only one who would ever be a match is the one who bested the captain in a duel, and believe me, I wern't the only one who tried.</span><span style="color:#ff0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">"</span></span>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

"Wow. Someone bested your captain? Imy curious now, who was it?" He had this curious glint on his eyes that felt so genuine. The captain could keep up in his base state, so hearing someone best him was impressive.</p>

YoungX said:
"Wow. Someone bested your captain? Imy curious now, who was it?" He had this curious glint on his eyes that felt so genuine. The captain could keep up in his base state, so hearing someone best him was impressive.
Liz groans, and took an extra large gulp of her ale. "Yer a bloody moron, ye know that? Obviously someone bested him, on account of he's bloody dead! It ain't like I poisoned him, or slit his throat in his sleep. I challenged him to a duel fer the right to be captain!"

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz groans, and took an extra large gulp of her ale. "Yer a bloody moron, ye know that? Obviously someone bested him, on account of he's bloody dead! It ain't like I poisoned him, or slit his throat in his sleep. I challenged him to a duel fer the right to be captain!"

[/QUOTE]
"Oh right. I must've misread your line," he would say taking a sip from his glass of water. "Well then I see. Man I really am slipping up today. I'm not usually this... inadequate." He was pretty sure he was much smarter than this, but today just seemed a bit off. Or was something occurring within him? That seemed too ridiculous so he brushed it off.

YoungX said:
"Oh right. I must've misread your line," he would say taking a sip from his glass of water. "Well then I see. Man I really am slipping up today. I'm not usually this... inadequate." He was pretty sure he was much smarter than this, but today just seemed a bit off. Or was something occurring within him? That seemed too ridiculous so he brushed it off.
Liz raises an eyebrow. She didn't quite believe his inadequacy was due to him just having an "off day" then again she tended to judge people rather quickly, and her inflated ego led her to think many decently intelligent people were morons... so Raider shouldn't beat himself up too much about it. Though, if he is just having an odd day, this would be the perfect day to sneak away with that big shiny sword of his. She had apparently missed the memo that no one but Raider could lift it, so she started plotting about how she could get away with it. As Liz began to eat her soup, she would continually glance over to try to see where Raider was keeping his sword, but she was rather discrete about it.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Liz raises an eyebrow. She didn't quite believe his inadequacy was due to him just having an "off day" then again she tended to judge people rather quickly, and her inflated ego led her to think many decently intelligent people were morons... so Raider shouldn't beat himself up too much about it. Though, if he is just having an odd day, this would be the perfect day to sneak away with that big shiny sword of his. She had apparently missed the memo that no one but Raider could lift it, so she started plotting about how she could get away with it. As Liz began to eat her soup, she would continually glance over to try to see where Raider was keeping his sword, but she was rather discrete about it.

[/QUOTE]
Raider would finish drinking his glass and would wait for the show to start. As he did he would look around the tavern to see a bunch of new faces. He would notice Raina off the corner of his eye, and would wonder if he should go talk to her. Was there even anything to discuss with her though? Maybe there was... though he could just wait after the festivities were over. In any case he would then think about the Unseelie Queen, and her possible whereabouts. This Isle was very interesting indeed.

(Open for Interaction)

<p>Killua was locked in his room. He hung from the ceiling by chains. "ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Lightning burst from his, electrifying the whole room. "Let me go!"</p>

Faust looked up at the sky. He suddenly remembered something. Tavern party. Faust decided to leave the shipwrecked people and go there instead. The Tavern is certainly noisy. And a Plague Doctor with a scythe DOES NOT. Look normal in a place like this. He leaned against a wall with a pint of ale but didn't drink any. He had to take off his mask in order to do that. Aah. This will certainly end with some drunken bar fights...

Killua eventually wore himself out an djust hung there. He was sick of them treating him like a tool. "stupid" He looked down and closed his eyes.

Raider would wait for the show to start, and started to simply stand still near the bar section. There wasn't much to do until then, so maybe he could chat and potentially get some information. That would be a good start for him. Taverns are well-known for all sorts of people, and each of them have their own stories to tell.

(Open for Interaction)

<p>Killua then opened his eyes so fast and shot lightning at the floor, frying a rat. "sad how that looks so good right now" He huffed and let out another burst of electricity, causing the lights around the area go crazy.</p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back