• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina walks along the river, her black panther companion following close behind. She plays a soft song on her panpipes, and the energy of the forest seems to respond. Where plants had dies, new ones would grow quickly. She sees a man sitting farther down the river, not slowing in her approach, though not walking very quickly either. Once she reaches the man, she stops playing and nods to him. "Vedui," she greeted, her voice as melodious as the music she had just been playing. Raina's eyes glowed softly, a supernatural glow in the dimming light of dusk.

[/QUOTE]

Ammax

Ammax looked up at the woman, holding a stone in his hand. His purple eyes glistened at the sight of her. Oh look, he thought. A forest... People thing. He chuckled internaly. He nodded in recognition of her.

"Hello, lady."

He said, his voice deep yet smooth. He glanced at the panther. He nodded at it. As if it could understand me. He glanced up at the woman.

"What is such a fine woman doing deep in the forest in such a wonderful day?"​

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Dalamus Ulom" data-cite=""Dalamus Ulom" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222017" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>George would leap back the moment Raider would drop, and he'd pull out a flintlock pistol.</div></blockquote>

<p>

With a quick glance at the pistol, Raider would immediately swing Septentrion with the edge facing towards him so the width can knock away the pistol. As he did so, he would leap towards George in an effort to headbutt him, but at the same time would also kick towards his chest with his left leg. All this would in turn lead into an actual feint so that he can swing Septentrion once more with the momentum he had. "Gotta admit. Guy is pretty good. No wonder he was a pirate captain," he thought to himself.</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34386-dalamus-ulom/" data-mentionid="34386">@Dalamus Ulom</a></p>

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax looked up at the woman, holding a stone in his hand. His purple eyes glistened at the sight of her. Oh look, he thought. A forest... People thing. He chuckled internaly. He nodded in recognition of her.

"Hello, lady."

He said, his voice deep yet smooth. He glanced at the panther. He nodded at it. As if it could understand me. He glanced up at the woman.

"What is such a fine woman doing deep in the forest in such a wonderful day?"​
Raina blinked at the way the man asked her what she was doing here. Not many men flirted with her, not because she wasn't beautiful, but because her aura tended to not feel the most welcoming. "I live in the forest. I rule it." she answered win a simple, matter-of-fact tone.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina blinked at the way the man asked her what she was doing here. Not many men flirted with her, not because she wasn't beautiful, but because her aura tended to not feel the most welcoming. "I live in the forest. I rule it." she answered win a simple, matter-of-fact tone.

[/QUOTE]

Ammax

Ammax's eyes widened slightly. He couldn't let her see the Nymph.

"Ah, I did not realize that."

He stood, his long hair falling over his left shoulder. Flicking it back with his left hand, he held out his right, with the intention of taking hers and kissing the top. Maybe sucking some energy. Who knew.

"I don't belive I caught your name. I am called Ammax."

He said, his eyes glistening slightly. His hands where pale, with long nails. His hands where, surprisingly, bony yet soft.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax's eyes widened slightly. He couldn't let her see the Nymph.

"Ah, I did not realize that."

He stood, his long hair falling over his left shoulder. Flicking it back with his left hand, he held out his right, with the intention of taking hers and kissing the top. Maybe sucking some energy. Who knew.

"I don't belive I caught your name. I am called Ammax."

He said, his eyes glistening slightly. His hands where pale, with long nails. His hands where, surprisingly, bony yet soft.​
Raina held out her hand, understanding the concept of what he was doing, but she never was fond of these odd ways of greeting. "Raina." she says, not suspecting anything magical, but if he did suck energy, given that her own magical ability was to sense and influence life energy, she would likely know right away.

YoungX said:
With a quick glance at the pistol, Raider would immediately swing Septentrion with the edge facing towards him so the width can knock away the pistol. As he did so, he would leap towards George in an effort to headbutt him, but at the same time would also kick towards his chest with his left leg. All this would in turn lead into an actual feint so that he can swing Septentrion once more with the momentum he had. "Gotta admit. Guy is pretty good. No wonder he was a pirate captain," he thought to himself.
@Dalamus Ulom
(Several feet away from Raider, but fine)

George would pull the pistol back so that it wouldn't be knocked out if his hand. He would use his longer leg to kick towards Raiders chest, whilst pointing the pistol at Raider. He would fire.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina held out her hand, understanding the concept of what he was doing, but she never was fond of these odd ways of greeting. "Raina." she says, not suspecting anything magical, but if he did suck energy, given that her own magical ability was to sense and influence life energy, she would likely know right away.

[/QUOTE]

Ammax

Ammax felt her energy. It was pulsating. He decided not to take it. Too much. He placed a soft kiss on her hand, slowly slipping his out of hers.

"Raina? Nice name. You are a day creature, correct?"

He asked, tilting his head slightly. His hair swayed with the unfelt breeze around them. He would like to dissipate away to get more energy, but that could wait. His chiseled face held no emotion. It was almost... Eerie. He looked down at his shirt, quickly buttoning it up.​

Liz couldn't tell if they were just sparring, or if this had turned into a full-on death match before she was able to walk out of the caves. Either way, it was entertaining. She takes a seat on a rock in front of the caves, and started eating her apple while she watched.

@YoungX @Dalamus Ulom

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax felt her energy. It was pulsating. He decided not to take it. Too much. He placed a soft kiss on her hand, slowly slipping his out of hers.

"Raina? Nice name. You are a day creature, correct?"

He asked, tilting his head slightly. His hair swayed with the unfelt breeze around them. He would like to dissipate away to get more energy, but that could wait. His chiseled face held no emotion. It was almost... Eerie. He looked down at his shirt, quickly buttoning it up.​
Raina simply nods. "Uma. I am a woodland elf." she explains. She watched his hair move, feeling curious, and wondering if he could move them like limbs, or if it was the effect of a magical aura. Her face showed about as emotion as his did as she watched him.

@YoungX[/URL] @Dalamus Ulom

Raina simply nods. "Uma. I am a woodland elf." she explains. She watched his hair move, feeling curious, and wondering if he could move them like limbs, or if it was the effect of a magical aura. Her face showed about as emotion as his did as she watched him.

Ammax

((Can he read her thoughs, or are they protected?))

He held back a smile as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I am an Incubus."

He said simply, and then added.

"A creature of the night, as you might know."

He placed one arm across his back and the other across his abdomen, looking formal as he was taught to. The corner of his lips tugged upwards for a fraction of a second. Was that a smile? No one would never know.

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

((Can he read her thoughs, or are they protected?))

He held back a smile as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I am an Incubus."

He said simply, and then added.

"A creature of the night, as you might know."

He placed one arm across his back and the other across his abdomen, looking formal as he was taught to. The corner of his lips tugged upwards for a fraction of a second. Was that a smile? No one would never know.

((he can.))

Raina nodded, her face looking rather bored. Well he is certainly quite dramatic, Raina thought. "Uma. Most either are not as open as you, or have not come my way, as I have never had someone inform me that they were an incubus."

YoungX said:
(Ah sorry about that.)
As George fired the pistol, the only thing Raider could do was enchant himself with a defense buff to shield himself against the oncoming bullet. He would swing Septentrion one more time, but it was a feint onto another feint which would lead into a double slash towards his chest.

@Dalamus Ulom
George would block all the slashes, then leap back several feet. He would forgo the sword, and pull out a second pistol before beginning to fire. With every emptied pistol, he would toss it aside and draw another. The Black Mark had been famed for apparently having over twenty pistols on him at all times.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]
((he can.))
Raina nodded, her face looking rather bored. Well he is certainly quite dramatic, Raina thought. "Uma. Most either are not as open as you, or have not come my way, as I have never had someone inform me that they were an incubus."

[/QUOTE]

Ammax

I am not dramatic.

He wanted to say that so badly.

"Hm, that is quite peculiar. We are usually sociable with others. That are not from our species."

He said, and looked up at the sky. Thank the Lords, or whatever you are suppose to thank, that the sun was setting soon. He glanced back down at the woman. He towered over her, like he did with most people.

His eyes scanned around her face, looking for a foreign expression. They soon landed back on her eyes, and he gave her a short smile. His fangs were barely visible. You would see them if you payed attention.

"Do you happen to know how much time it will take for the sun to set?"

He asked, glancing back up at the sky.​

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]George would block all the slashes, then leap back several feet. He would forgo the sword, and pull out a second pistol before beginning to fire. With every emptied pistol, he would toss it aside and draw another. The Black Mark had been famed for apparently having over twenty pistols on him at all times.

[/QUOTE]
Raider would take the shit since he was under the defense enchantment. Then he would air slash with Septentrion, and would throw the sword at him. With that he would pursue George and would launch several kicks and punches. If George were to try to use Septentrion then he would be met with a force so heavy he couldn't possibly lift it.

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

I am not dramatic.

He wanted to say that so badly.

"Hm, that is quite peculiar. We are usually sociable with others. That are not from our species."

He said, and looked up at the sky. Thank the Lords, or whatever you are suppose to thank, that the sun was setting soon. He glanced back down at the woman. He towered over her, like he did with most people.

His eyes scanned around her face, looking for a foreign expression. They soon landed back on her eyes, and he gave her a short smile. His fangs were barely visible. You would see them if you payed attention.

"Do you happen to know how much time it will take for the sun to set?"

He asked, glancing back up at the sky.​
Raina noticed the fangs, but did not seem phased by them. "Odd. There must not have been many on this isle before then, or else they all spent their time in the village rather than the forest. Life is more compacted there, so it would make more sense. As for the sun, it will be dark before the hour is up."

YoungX said:
Raider would take the shit since he was under the defense enchantment. Then he would air slash with Septentrion, and would throw the sword at him. With that he would pursue George and would launch several kicks and punches. If George were to try to use Septentrion then he would be met with a force so heavy he couldn't possibly lift it.
George would grab his sword and cut through the air slashes. As Septentrion was thrown at him, George would strike it out of the air with his own blade. As Raider would try to kick him, he would grab his leg, and bring him smashing into the ground.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]George would grab his sword and cut through the air slashes. As Septentrion was thrown at him, George would strike it out of the air with his own blade. As Raider would try to kick him, he would grab his leg, and bring him smashing into the ground.

[/QUOTE]
As Raider went to the ground, he would his force to break free and would go retrieve Septentrion. He would then put it away behind him. "You know you should try demon hunting." He would say to him stretching.

YoungX said:
As Raider went to the ground, he would his force to break free and would go retrieve Septentrion. He would then put it away behind him. "You know you should try demon hunting." He would say to him stretching.
George chuckled. "Well, once Liz goes and apologizes and what not, I'll be dead again," He said, sheathing his sword.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]George chuckled. "Well, once Liz goes and apologizes and what not, I'll be dead again," He said, sheathing his sword.

[/QUOTE]
Hearing his statement suddenly caused Liz to have knots in her stomach. What was this feeling all of a sudden? Everything had happened so quickly. First George came back to life, tried to kill her. Then he went back to his normal self, agreed to help her out, and had what might have been the most honest damn conversation he had ever had with her. She knew his intentions and motivations now but could she really feel sorry for what she did? He still made her life hell, and didn't give her any damn good reason for it until after she had killed him. "Yer gonna be around fer a while, George, because I don't think I much can apologize fer killing ye. It's your own damn fault fer leadin' me ta think ye were makin' my life hell for the hell of it."

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina noticed the fangs, but did not seem phased by them. "Odd. There must not have been many on this isle before then, or else they all spent their time in the village rather than the forest. Life is more compacted there, so it would make more sense. As for the sun, it will be dark before the hour is up."

[/QUOTE]
Complicated, you say? Edward's voice quietly whispered as he chuckled. "You are an elf, I presume? Due to recent complications, my idiot first mate shipwrecked us on this isle. My crew is currently setting camp on the coast, but I was wondering if there are any human-friendly towns, cities or harbors here."

Last edited by a moderator:
TheOutsideLookingIn said:
Complicated, you say? Edward's voice quietly whispered as he chuckled. "You are an elf, I presume? Due to recent complications, my idiot first mate shipwrecked us on this isle. My crew is currently setting camp on the coast, but I was wondering if there are any human-friendly towns, cities or harbors here."
Raina turns and looks to the sudden visitor. She raises an eyebrow. "No, I said compacted. So many people shoved into such a small space. Not many have asked for more land, weather out of respect for my and my people, fear of them, or simple contentment, I do not know. If you wish to reach them, you have gone far astray. Go back to the beach and find the marked path that leads you uphill to their village. It shouldn't be hard."

Faust Windfallow The Plague Doctor

Faust walked along the coast. For once, he didn't have any patients. That was until he came across a camp.
Hmmm. Looks like a hell of a shipwreck... He shouts to the people at the campsite. HEY! Is anyone here in need of any medical help? For your information, I'm a doctor! Although Faust honestly doesn't know how all the shipwrecked people would react to an undead. So he chose to keep the mask on. Although he would guess their reactions to an armed plague doctor wouldn't be too pleasant either...

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Hearing his statement suddenly caused Liz to have knots in her stomach. What was this feeling all of a sudden? Everything had happened so quickly. First George came back to life, tried to kill her. Then he went back to his normal self, agreed to help her out, and had what might have been the most honest damn conversation he had ever had with her. She knew his intentions and motivations now but could she really feel sorry for what she did? He still made her life hell, and didn't give her any damn good reason for it until after she had killed him. "Yer gonna be around fer a while, George, because I don't think I much can apologize fer killing ye. It's your own damn fault fer leadin' me ta think ye were makin' my life hell for the hell of it."

[/QUOTE]
"Well, it's your fault for knocking my sword outa my hands in our fight, then proceeding to literally stab me in the back,"

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina noticed the fangs, but did not seem phased by them. "Odd. There must not have been many on this isle before then, or else they all spent their time in the village rather than the forest. Life is more compacted there, so it would make more sense. As for the sun, it will be dark before the hour is up."

[/QUOTE]

Ammax

Ammax nodded, looking at the river.

"Yes that would make sence. And thank you for the information."

He said, and sat by the river bank. Taking a small dagger, he began carving into a piece of wood that was next to him. It was obvious that the tree was cut down. Or he had done it, or he stole a piece. The wood cut away like butter under his knife. Little by little, he made a sketched version of what looked like a panther.​

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina turns and looks to the sudden visitor. She raises an eyebrow. "No, I said compacted. So many people shoved into such a small space. Not many have asked for more land, weather out of respect for my and my people, fear of them, or simple contentment, I do not know. If you wish to reach them, you have gone far astray. Go back to the beach and find the marked path that leads you uphill to their village. It shouldn't be hard."

[/QUOTE]
TheOutsideLookingIn said:
((I just saw these xD ))

Ammax

Ammax watched him silently. A village? That would be fun to go there. There are many poeple with fresh energy there. Usually. How had he not heard of this? He looked over the person. A ranger? He hadn't seen one in ages. Oh well.

"I've heard of this town. The people there are not the nicest in my opinion, but it is a town."

He said shrugging. Lies. He had never gone to that town. Oh well. He chuckled internally.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back