• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

"So do I carry you into the sea or something? I don't normally help mermaids". He said awkwardly. "Though if they are all as pretty as you I might start do it more". He said laughing. That was a terrible line.

@animegirl20

"I never had parents but strangely enough the person who was most like a father to me might actually be proud. Of course that depends on you and what sort of treasures you might have scattered about." She laughed a little, something she hadn't done in a while. "Though here on this island I'm not interested in that sort of thing anymore."

She watched as Nickolas went to help Snow back to the sea. It just confirmed to Evie that he was kind and that going with him was the right choice given her options.

@SirGrey

<p>Ron dreamed the Void dreams again. They were interesting, seeing things in the dark of one's self that one's self doesn't know is really exciting. It thanks the person who taught it of dreaming, it really passes the time in bored days. Ron then felt a presence in the cave which it "slept", and it awoke from its hanging nail above, and looked around to see what is new, and interesting.</p>

<p>Edward Shaw stirred from the remains of a shipwrecked brigantine. "Damn, these eyes. Where in the seven hells am I?" He muttered to himself, rubbing his aching forehead beneath his tricorn.</p>

YoungX said:
Raider would go to the cave and request of the pirates that he would like to visit Elizabeth. "I have a proposition for her that I think all of you can benefit from."
@Crystal Cali @Dalamus Ulom
The pirates lounging at the entrance of the caves leaped up and brought the message to Liz. "Oh, bloody hell! I'm getting tired of this man, and he ain't been on the isle fer a single day! Aye, fine, bring 'im in, but tell 'im he better have a damn good proposal, or else I might just blow 'is perdy face off, on account of I'm damn sick of seeing it!"

@YoungX @Dalamus Ulom

SirGrey said:
"So do I carry you into the sea or something? I don't normally help mermaids". He said awkwardly. "Though if they are all as pretty as you I might start do it more". He said laughing. That was a terrible line.
@animegirl20
She tired to hold in her laughter. "How about you pick me up and stop using pick ups. My tail is getting dry and I would like to get back to the ocean."

"Yeah sure okay" he said laughing He picked her up. She weighed more then he though she would. Then again he had strength then most people. He walked towards the sea. "Okay here were go" He said kneeling by the ocean. He then realised his trousers were ruined. Noble sacrifice.

@animegirl20

YoungX said:
Raider would then head on to see Elizabeth, and would state his proposal. "I'm preparing to fight to Unseelie Queen who is responsible for resurrecting your former captain and making him go all mad. If you fight with me then I can guarantee you can take the spoils found for yourself."
@Crystal Cali
"Very interestin', I must say," George said.

YoungX said:
Raider would then head on to see Elizabeth, and would state his proposal. "I'm preparing to fight to Unseelie Queen who is responsible for resurrecting your former captain and making him go all mad. If you fight with me then I can guarantee you can take the spoils found for yourself."
@Crystal Cali
Liz sighs, and shrugs, waving her hands in the air dramatically. "You've got no sense of manners, do ye? Ye come inta my caves without so much as a greetin' and ye go on about fightin' the unseelie and takin' their treasure," Liz scoffs "As if ye know they have any." As she was talking, she had gotten up from her seat, pacing around, and waving her hands dramatically in the air, but then she just stops and points at Raider. "I think I'm beginnin' to like ye. Fine, I'm in. 'Sides, even if George and I have made peace, they ain't had no business undoin' what I did in the first place."

Salsacookies said:
Watching them talk, I exclaimed "Yay! The Unseelie is receiving a visit!" Out loud, before hiding in the shadows again.
Hearing the voice, Liz draws her sword and looks around for it's source. "What the bloody little freak? Oi! I didn't invite ye into my caves!"

Salsacookies said:
"The Queen must prepare for guests, unless... is this a surprise visit?"
"You with the Unseelie Queen? If you are then tell her a message. I'm coming for her, and I'll defeat her just like I did with one of her own," he would say with a calm face.

@Salsacookies

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
"You with the Unseelie Queen? If you are then tell her a message. I'm coming for her, and I'll defeat her just like I did with one of her own," he would say with a calm face.
@Salsacookies
Hearing Raider's response, Elizabeth groans. "Ye ain't supposed to give 'er warning, you damn bloody idiot! Do ye want to get us all killed? Gah! Just when I was thinkin' ye were actually somewhat likeable." Liz dramatically flops back on her throne and hangs her head. "Yer no smarter than any of the boneheads of my crew. I'm surrounded by idiots."

YoungX said:
"The Unseelie Queen was already aware of my presence to begin with. I'm sending this as a warning. Originally I planned to go alone, so that's how it would appear to the Queen." He would say calmly as he would think about his next move. "In any case, I'll be out preparing to face her. Your welcome to join up if you want."
@Crystal Cali
Elizabeth glares at him. "Weather she thinks ye are coming alone or not, she now is aware that ye are even coming. The element of surprise is the biggest asset fer a fight, and ye just went and threw it away!"

YoungX said:
"I suppose so. Unfortunately surprise was never my strongest suit." He would then proceed to walk up to George and ask, "Would you mind if we did some sparring? I could use some training once in a while."
@Crystal Cali @Dalamus Ulom
"Sure, I guess," George said, getting up from his seat.

SirGrey said:
"Yeah sure okay" he said laughing He picked her up. She weighed more then he though she would. Then again he had strength then most people. He walked towards the sea. "Okay here were go" He said kneeling by the ocean. He then realised his trousers were ruined. Noble sacrifice.
@animegirl20
"Oh sorry about your pants." She then looked up at him. "Thank you and um" She glanced at the girl then back at him. "Don't have to much fun with your new interest huh? Don't want your secret getting out." She chimed.

YoungX said:
"Excellent. Oh that reminds me, Raina said something about the longer your the here the more your aura will damage life around you. I'm sure that won't be too much of a problem though. Now then let's take this outside," he would say to George as he headed outside of the cave.
@Dalamus Ulom
George waved it off. "Doubt she even knows what she's talking about," He said. "Let's,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back