• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Ezekiel shrugged "It's her act, been getting rusty since she hasn't used it in a while. Food sounds nice," he said still keeping his guard up. Ezekiel got up and dusted his clothes off, removing the pieces of wood and rock from his hands.

Avery smirked "That would be splendid! Shall we head off," she said before realizing the best part 'I haven't told her my species yet! She probably thinks I'm human. Ha! Then again its either that or she thinks I'm a cannibal, eh. She's buying me food," she thought to herself, following the woman to the tavern.

@Crystal Cali

Lithia said:
Evie paused as the man got up off the floor. "Does he know what he's up against though? Someone should warm him." She was nervous, Mawlock had just 'arrived' here after all. She bent down to pat the little pup's head and scratch her ears.
@Wild Wolf Wind @Tetro
"he will be fine. my friend went with him. he will inform him about her." kiera constantly jumps on her. "she wants up. she is still a pup."

The vampire arises from his hidden home to venture around. He makes sure to bring a newly tempered sword, after all Will may still be angry. He also make sure to bring a odd looking mixture contained in a rather fancy vial. Going around the village, Davorin looking around as if something was troubling him. Because something was. (Open for Interaction)

Evie

Evie wasn't sure what to do so she picked up the jumping pup. She sat down on the small bench in the room wondering what was the best course of action. Mawlock had said to stay put but she still had Davorin's gun, that could be useful. She was lost in her thoughts mindlessly petting the pup.

@Wild Wolf Wind

Paige

Paige had decided to leave the comfort of her small manor for the day and venture into the human town. It wasn't often she did this but it was good to know about the current happenings in the area. The Fae who usually visited her had spoken of much danger and turmoil as of late. The princess walked down the wooded path, it was a nice day but she kept her cloak on to avoid direct sunlight on her pale skin. It didn't actually hurt her of course, she just preferred to stay covered. Under her cloak she wore a short corset dress that hugged her body in all the right places. That type of clothing did little on this cursed island but she was fond of her clothes from her life before. Her pale blonde locks were brushed out nicely and an intricate clip held one side out of her face. She hurried on her way not sure where she should go first.

9peIBsN.jpg

Hickory, still roaming around the town in search of an alchemist shop would be within vision as he passed by May and Raider. (Is there an alchemical shop in this place?)

Liz led the way to the tavern, though she did glance behind her every so often to keep an eye on the two following her. As they walked down the street towards the tavern, she spots Davrin looking troubled. Liz stopps in front of the tavern, and looks at the two kids. "Go on in, and tell 'em what ye want. I'll be in after I catch up with my pal real quick," she says, then turns and walks over to Davrin. "Ye know, ye shouldn't go 'round makin' such unflatterin' faces. It'll get stuck like that, ye know?" she says in a playful tone.

@Shammy the Shamrock @SirGrey

evan could see the worry on her face. she wasn't worrying about just him but someone she loved. "what is his name" he motions to the gun. "your lover. I can tell that gun is not yours or your friend's."

Last edited by a moderator:
Evie

Evie paused, she didn't know how to answer the question. "He's not my lover," she said gently. "But he's a vampire who goes by more than one name. He gave me the gun for protection. He can handle himself in dangerous situations though, I'm not sure if Mawlock can." There seemed to be a lot to worry about lately. "How are you feeling? Any better?" she asked the man changing the subject to something less confusing for her.

@Wild Wolf Wind

Mawlock nodded, "Its size is determined by the caster. We'll need a rose petal, a piece of refined iron, flint, and some paint. Oh and a piece of evergreen vegetation." He listed. Mawlock began to think about Evie, worrying. He stood up, "I should probably head back. If you want I can write down the instructions for you. But I need to make sure my friend is okay."

@Crystal Cali

Lithia said:
Evie
Evie paused, she didn't know how to answer the question. "He's not my lover," she said gently. "But he's a vampire who goes by more than one name. He gave me the gun for protection. He can handle himself in dangerous situations though, I'm not sure if Mawlock can." There seemed to be a lot to worry about lately. "How are you feeling? Any better?" she asked the man changing the subject to something less confusing for her.

@Wild Wolf Wind
"Fine." he sighs "need to tell Raina" he whistles and a bark comes from outside. "nyara i' tari rashwe naa arisien. amin naa badly hurt ar' cannot karna ta a' village!" he yelled outside.

(the bark is a wolf)

Crystal Cali]Raina was close behind with her daggers drawn. She paused for a moment to listen for signs of anyone inside the caverns. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37187-thatonelunatic/ said:
@ThatOneLunatic[/URL] @Otakubeats
There was an echo of metal followed by a yelp and a loud thud. Laughter echoed within the cavern.

May nods, and moves over to the desk, pulling out a pen and paper for Mawlock to write down the supplies. "Most of them sound easy to find, so I should have the supplies gathered soon. Once you are ready, please meet me back here, and we can begin to set things up."

@Tetro

Chills went down Raina's spine as she heard what came from within. She moves up close to Will, and whispers so her voice would not carry into the cavern, "Be careful, Melamin. If it seems you will not have the upper hand, then we should retreat. She is not to be underestimated."

@Otakubeats @ThatOneLunatic

@Tetro[/URL]

Chills went down Raina's spine as she heard what came from within. She moves up close to Will, and whispers so her voice would not carry into the cavern, "Be careful, Melamin. If it seems you will not have the upper hand, then we should retreat. She is not to be underestimated."

@Otakubeats @ThatOneLunatic
There was another thud as a cry of pain came from the caverns depths, oddly familiar to the ears of Raina and Will. Elita was heard screaming insults and laughing.

Raider would be at guard watching the village alongside the guards. It was easy he could do at the very least. For now he would be at watch unless May told him to do something else.

(Open for interaction)

Evan stood up feeling way better but still a little pain. "I'm going back to the village. you can follow if you would like." he motions to Kiera. "Or you can stay with here with Kiera."

Hearing the sound again, Raina cringed as she realized, at least somewhat, what was going on. Again, she whispers to Will, quiet enough that her voice would not carry. "Distract her, get her away from the cave," she said, then backed away to hide in the brush.

@ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats

Mawlock nodded before leaving. He made his way back to the tree house, moving quickly with the book in his hands. When he finally arrived he looked at Evie and smiled, "I came back to check up on you. I wanted to make sure you were safe." He told her. Mawlock walked over to Evie, "I have a way of helping out the people in the village, do you wanna come with me?" He asked.

@Lithia

teal awoke on a beach, i much different place than where she had been, the depths of hell fighting the king of demons diablo. "that last spell must have done this... may as well find out where i am." she said as she got up and started looking around.

(open to interaction)

"Is that from experience" Davorin says in a equally playful tone. Moving closer to her he asks "How have you been my favourite pirate queen". Davorin moved the worries to the back of his mind. It is rude to have ones mind elsewhere when talking to someone. @Crystal Cali

Will looked to Raina's position and smiled as he made his way towards the noise, his footsteps leaving no noise. His years of training taught him many things including how to move virtually without sound. There was a Reason why he was called Will Whisperwind by the colonists. As he neared the noise he drew his blade slowly and quietly. Peaking around the corner to see if he could see what was happening. @Crystal Cali @Otakubeats

Evie

"I think I'll wait here with Kiera. Mawlock has been gone a while so maybe he'll be back soon and I don't want to miss him. Are you sure you're well enough to leave?" Evie asked a little worried.

@Wild Wolf Wind

As soon as she finished asking Mawlock came through the door. Evie smiled as he told her he wanted to make sure she was safe, "That's funny I wanted to find you to make sure you were safe," she laughed. "What is your plan?" she asked him, "and how can I help?"

@Tetro

Paige

Finally Paige had made it to the village. That's strange, she thought, the air smells like ash, there must have been a fire here recently. She headed in the direction of the tavern, a sure place to get news if not exaggerated versions of the truth.

Davorin looked over the people of the village, like a leopard with a herd of gazelles. He smiled with a mind whirling with dark thoughts. He smoked his pipe before mutter "Go about you're little life while I decide which of you to elevate" (Open for interaction)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back