• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Walking into the forest with his skeleton companion he makes sure no one sees them."So I expect you're wondering why I helped you out there my skin deprived friend" Davorin says with a smile. "Matter of fact is I respect you, believing in your mind set and standing by it while over people attack it" the vampire says grabbing his pipe. "While I don't agree with your more anti non-human stance I do agree with you on the rulers, or the people who we have to call rulers". @Hiatus

Raider would head back to the village where the commotion seems to have stopped. "Wonder what happened here?" He would go into the tavern to ask the bartender who then told him about what occurred. "Is that so? So the skeleton and Will fought? Well... May was right about the Skeleton it seems. Still I understand Will and why he did it. Either way it still was trouble anyhow, so I suppose I'll clean up," he said helping out the Tavern.

[Open for Interaction. If you are at the tavern.]

SirGrey said:
Walking into the forest with his skeleton companion he makes sure no one sees them."So I expect you're wondering why I helped you out there my skin deprived friend" Davorin says with a smile. "Matter of fact is I respect you, believing in your mind set and standing by it while over people attack it" the vampire says grabbing his pipe. "While I don't agree with your more anti non-human stance I do agree with you on the rulers, or the people who we have to call rulers". @Hiatus
"Dam straight cha do. I da only one speakin sense round dis place. All dese womens as leaders is keepin us from sum damn well conquering!" He yelled, though trying not to be too loud. "Ah yeah, tanks for da elp too. Is you's lookin to help me wit overthrowing dese sissy leaders?"

Davorin smiled. "I'll be in touch, oh and if you want to I wouldn't mind having you on my pay roll" he said before giving the skeleton a rather heavy coin purse. Walking of the vampire journeys back to his hidden home for some much need rest. (gtg sorry) @Hiatus

Last edited by a moderator:
Raina sighs, but still speaks calmly, "What he said was vulgar, and disrespectful, but they were only words, and he is only one fool. Our people have not been trampled on, we have only encountered a few with negative opinions, but that is to be expected. Not everyone will be inclined to like us, and as for actions that need to be punished, from what I understand, your only fault was not moving the fight outside where you would put fewer people at risk. You can cross blades with that fool all you like, so long as you do so away from civilians."

@ThatOneLunatic

"I made sure the civilians were safe. I watched every attack constantly pushing him further away from them." He climbed down "If you had just let me kill him we would be rid of him..." @Crystal Cali

SirGrey said:
Davorin smiled. "I'll be in touch, oh and if you want to I wouldn't mind having you on my pay roll" he said before giving the skeleton a rather heavy coin purse. Walking of the vampire journeys back to his hidden home for some much need rest. (gtg sorry) @Hiatus
"Hehehe." He said aloud, doing a little dance to express his excitement as he was awarded with a hefty sum of gold. "Oi believe dere be an upgrade i'll need now, eh?" He said to himself as he headed back to the town, and then to the blacksmith, where he would purchase two new shiny swords. (Unless you want to RP out the blacksmith for whatever reason.) He'd then head off in search of an alchemical shop.

sOhgJ55.gif

Raina sighs, and climbs down after Will. "Fighting with swords inside a confined public space is prohibited, period. I know you are careful, but that does not make you above the law, laws that mind you, I had a hand in writing. While May rules the Colonists, and I rule the Fae, we both agreed on a set of laws to govern both sides to ensure peace for both sides. And while the skeleton was disruptive, unless he made an attempt on someone's life, you have no right to kill him. His carelessness should have gotten his sword taken from him, not his life, but because you acted outside the bounds of justifiable punishment, he's now escaped it all together."

@ThatOneLunatic

Raina nods slowly. "Since you have seen so many battles, I understand why you would be concerned, though tavern brawls have different rules than war. Most men picking a fight inside a tavern will fight with fists, and even the drunkest of fools has the courtesy to step outside to avoid hurting someone, or breaking the property of a tavern owner."

@ThatOneLunatic

Evie thought about his words. "How dangerous is this ranger?" she asked him, worried about both Mawlock and Davorin. She knew the vampire could protect himself but still she worried for his safety. She wasn't so sure if Mawlock was a fighter but based on his magical abilities he would probably be alright, still she deeply hoped he would be okay as well.

The soaking wet girl paced back and forth in her newly built home, "Do you think I should go and warn them?" she said old loud but mostly to herself. Evie had no idea what she should do but first she needed dry clothes. "I'll be right back," she told the man on the floor. She grabbed the first set of clothing she saw and rushed into the bathroom to change. It might not have been the most practical outfit but it was dry and she didn't have time to find something better.

@Wild Wolf Wind

o2zijeD.jpg

"If he was not going to take the fight outside, then you should have. For now, I am content to have you replace the broken furniture, but next time, move the fight outside to minimize the trouble caused to others, alright?" Raina tries to speak in a soothing tone, seeing that Will was becoming more tense. She would gently reach her arms towards him, placing her hands gently on his upper arms, and looking into his eyes with concern. "And you do not need to let anyone's insults towards me or our people trouble you so much, Melamin. No matter what anyone says, you are a great warrior, I do my best as a leader, and our way of life suits us. They do not have to believe this to make it true."

@ThatOneLunatic

Lithia said:
Evie thought about his words. "How dangerous is this ranger?" she asked him, worried about both Mawlock and Davorin. She knew the vampire could protect himself but still she worried for his safety. She wasn't so sure if Mawlock was a fighter but based on his magical abilities he would probably be alright, still she deeply hoped he would be okay as well.
The soaking wet girl paced back and forth in her newly built home, "Do you think I should go and warn them?" she said old loud but mostly to herself. Evie had no idea what she should do but first she needed dry clothes. "I'll be right back," she told the man on the floor. She grabbed the first set of clothing she saw and rushed into the bathroom to change. It might not have been the most practical outfit but it was dry and she didn't have time to find something better.

@Wild Wolf Wind

o2zijeD.jpg

"stop." he slowly gets up "she is the most dangerous one and a great threat. she want me dead and also a friend of mine" kiera moves over to Evie, starts jumping on her and tilts her head sideways. "your friend is a light magic user, she is a dark. he can counter act it."

Noticing that Will was calming down a bit, Raina smiles slightly. "Well, I am certainly not fond of those two either, but for now, just let them be. There are more concerning things going on."

@ThatOneLunatic

Evie paused as the man got up off the floor. "Does he know what he's up against though? Someone should warm him." She was nervous, Mawlock had just 'arrived' here after all. She bent down to pat the little pup's head and scratch her ears.

@Wild Wolf Wind @Tetro

Raina sighs, though this time with a small smile on her face. "Do be careful, though. She is quite dangerous. She somehow managed to sneak up on three elves without a single one of us hearing a thing." Raina sighs, and thinks for a moment. "Hmmm.... unless she was already hiding there. In which case, we walked into another trap."

@ThatOneLunatic

After helping clean up, Raider then begins to patrol the village. The fires had him even more on alert, and would have his guards enchanted with enchantment magic that would boost their senses.

[Open for Interaction]

Having heard the news about the commotion at the bar, May heads out to check on things, given that Raider himself had not given her the report. She figured he might be busy dealing with another threat, considering how much had been going on recently. She was a bit surprised to run into him on her way to the tavern. "Raider," she calls to him as she approaches. "I heard there was a commotion at the tavern. Is everything alright?"

@YoungX

Raina chuckles lightly at Will's comment, though nods to the suggestion. "Uma. It would be best to search as a pair. Perhaps we should start with the caverns to see if she is hiding in there."

@ThatOneLunatic

@YoungX[/URL]

Raina chuckles lightly at Will's comment, though nods to the suggestion. "Uma. It would be best to search as a pair. Perhaps we should start with the caverns to see if she is hiding in there."

@ThatOneLunatic
"Oh May yes I'm alright. There was plenty to deal with, but I have my report here." He would thenot proceed to tell her about the fire and the tavern brawl.

May considers everything Raider tells her, and is silent for a while after he is done speaking. Eventually she just gives him a soft smile. "Well, things certainly sound like they have become a little chaotic, but it appears that you and the guards are well prepared. Just stay alert, and let me know if anything of great concern happens."

@YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back