• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Raider would be hard at work guarding the village more than ever. This "ranger" was a threat, and he had to make sure the village was safe. The other guards would also be hard at work as well.

Hearing the commotion he took off motioning for Raina to follow woth one hand as he headed towards the source drawing his sword woth his other hand and for those behind him there seemed to be a green glow at his feet as he ran faster than normal, even though he was injured he seemed to be as fast as usual and after a few seconds he was even faster growing faster as he ran longer until he was about twice as fast as he normally ran. @Crystal Cali @Hiatus

Last edited by a moderator:
Mawlock blushed back, blinking and looking away a bit. "No, I haven't." He shook his head. Immediately he stood up, hearing something that made his heart sink. The water stopped flowing, "Someone's outside, stay here." He told Evie. Mawlock ran outside and simply jumped down onto the ground next to Evan, the impact not effecting him at all. He felt the force but no pain, since he was just a construct. "Don't move." He spoke to Evan. Mawlock studied him, putting his hands on the man and feeling around his body. From the awkward way he was laying he could tell that his back had suffered the most damage. "I'll help you don't worry..." His hands began to glow. "Your back is broken and you tore two muscles."

Mawlock made leaves grow around them and encase them in a giant bud. The inside started glowing like Mawlock's hands. He healed Evan, ivy growing underneath him and forming a softer surface. Ty, the one with Evan, was being healed as well. Within moments they were both healed and cured of any unnatural effects on them. The bud opening up after it was all done.

@Wild Wolf Wind @Otakubeats @Lithia

Tetro said:
Mawlock blushed back, blinking and looking away a bit. "No, I haven't." He shook his head. Immediately he stood up, hearing something that made his heart sink. The water stopped flowing, "Someone's outside, stay here." He told Evie. Mawlock ran outside and simply jumped down onto the ground next to Evan, the impact not effecting him at all. He felt the force but no pain, since he was just a construct. "Don't move." He spoke to Evan. Mawlock studied him, putting his hands on the man and feeling around his body. From the awkward way he was laying he could tell that his back had suffered the most damage. "I'll help you don't worry..." His hands began to glow. "Your back is broken and you tore two muscles."
Mawlock made leaves grow around them and encase them in a giant bud. The inside started glowing like Mawlock's hands. He healed Evan, ivy growing underneath him and forming a softer surface. Ty, the one with Evan, was being healed as well. Within moments they were both healed and cured of any unnatural effects on them. The bud opening up after it was all done.

@Wild Wolf Wind @Otakubeats @Lithia
A man jumped out of nowhere and soon helped him and Ty. After the man helped him he could move but still feel the pain most of the pain. "I need to get back. I need to warn them." he said weakly stumbling to get up but soon falling with a cry of pain. Kiera stand by him whimpering. "its fine girl calm down." she continued to whimper louder and louder. she soon moved under his arm and into his cloak as he laid there.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]A man jumped out of nowhere and soon helped him and Ty. After the man helped him he could move but still feel the pain most of the pain. "I need to get back. I need to warn them." he said weakly stumbling to get up but soon falling with a cry of pain. Kiera stand by him whimpering. "its fine girl calm down." she continued to whimper louder and louder. she soon moved under his arm and into his cloak as he laid there.

[/QUOTE]
Ty slowly sat up wincing. "Agh....what happened..."

As Raider guarded the town, he noticed it was a bit too quiet. He wondered when this "Ranger" of theirs would strike, but he would remain vigilant as ever. Anything could happen in the village, and he would prepare for about anything.

(Open for interaction)

YoungX said:
As Raider guarded the town, he noticed it was a bit too quiet. He wondered when this "Ranger" of theirs would strike, but he would remain vigilant as ever. Anything could happen in the village, and he would prepare for about anything.
(Open for interaction)
Elita set one of the village homes on fire, and watched it spread with a grin. "Cast me out and I'll take your lives.." She then blended into the shadows.

"Stop moving! You are only making it worse." Mawlock made ivy wrapped around Evan and pin him down. "Both of you need to hold still for a few seconds for it to work." He made his hands glow and he went back to healing Evan. Ty hadn't suffered as severe and fresh wounds like Evan so the pain would have gone away by now. He stood up, releasing Evan after undoing the damage. "Now get up, SLOWLY. If you rush one more time I am going to keep you inside a pod for an entire day." He glared. It wasn't that Mawlock was cruel or anything, he just got upset whenever people hurt themselves when there was no need to.

@Wild Wolf Wind @Otakubeats

Otakubeats said:
Elita set one of the village homes on fire, and watched it spread with a grin. "Cast me out and I'll take your lives.." She then blended into the shadows.
Raider would see a fire and would rush in to help. He ordered the guards to help put them out, and would be able to get the entire fire doused. "What could've done this...?" He asked himself as the fire was put out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tetro said:
"Stop moving! You are only making it worse." Mawlock made ivy wrapped around Evan and pin him down. "Both of you need to hold still for a few seconds for it to work." He made his hands glow and he went back to healing Evan. Ty hadn't suffered as severe and fresh wounds like Evan so the pain would have gone away by now. He stood up, releasing Evan after undoing the damage. "Now get up, SLOWLY. If you rush one more time I am going to keep you inside a pod for an entire day." He glared. It wasn't that Mawlock was cruel or anything, he just got upset whenever people hurt themselves when there was no need to.
"Wait. I was locked in something?! Nope! Never again! Nope!" Ty stood and climbed a tree, perched on the branch like a cat. "Nope."

Otakubeats said:
Tetro said:
"there is no time!" he screamed. he looked at Ty. then out of the corner of his eye he saw a bright orange light shine from the edge of the tree line. "NO!!" he knew he was too late. she was starting to destroy the village, and he could't stop her now, not like this.

@Lithia @Tetro

Mawlock stood up, his eyes glowing a deep green. He had noticed the orange light. "I will help them, stay here and protect Evie." He pointed to the tree house. He unwrapped Evan. Mawlock picked up his book that he had left on the ground and set a leaf in it, so that it wasn't closed. He set it in the ground, letting a large flower mark where it was.

Before Evan could protect he was off, running a short distance before using water to propel himself. He covered the distance within a very short time. By the time he arrived though the fire was out. He decided to stay for a bit in case things started up again. "They could come back at any moment..." He mumbled to himself.

@Wild Wolf Wind @YoungX @Otakubeats

Tetro said:
Mawlock stood up, his eyes glowing a deep green. He had noticed the orange light. "I will help them, stay here and protect Evie." He pointed to the tree house. He unwrapped Evan. Mawlock picked up his book that he had left on the ground and set a leaf in it, so that it wasn't closed. He set it in the ground, letting a large flower mark where it was.
Before Evan could protect he was off, running a short distance before using water to propel himself. He covered the distance within a very short time. By the time he arrived though the fire was out. He decided to stay for a bit in case things started up again. "They could come back at any moment..." He mumbled to himself.

Ty ran past Mawlock, taking the alleyways, eventually finding an old abandoned farm house on the edge of the village.

Otakubeats said:
A citizen would point raider to the farmhouse where they'd seen her run.
Raider would nod and thank the citizen for their cooperation and would head to the farmhouse. He would head on out to get this "Ranger" for endangering the village.

Tetro said:

"wait she was a -"before he could finish he was already gone "Ranger." he looked up at the tree house and soon he grabbed his bow and went inside. he sat down propping his body against a wall still huffing from the run and still in pain. kiera came out of his cloak and didn't leave his side.

@Lithia

Evie listened to Mawlock and stayed exactly where she was in the tub soaking wet. It wasn't cold in the tree house but with her clothes drenched she was starting to feel a bit chilly. She could hear a commotion on the ground below and was curious to see what was going on but didn't want to get caught up in whatever danger was out there.

After a short time she heard someone inside the tree house with her. "Hello?" she called out as she stepped into the main room still dripping water.

@Wild Wolf Wind

Lithia said:
Evie listened to Mawlock and stayed exactly where she was in the tub soaking wet. It wasn't cold in the tree house but with her clothes drenched she was starting to feel a bit chilly. She could hear a commotion on the ground below and was curious to see what was going on but didn't want to get caught up in whatever danger was out there.
After a short time she heard someone inside the tree house with her. "Hello?" she called out as she stepped into the main room still dripping water.

@Wild Wolf Wind
Kiera hears the voice and walks over to her. She nudges her to move to Evan trying to get help. "hello Im sorry that i am intruding but this is important." he starts coughing and later coughing small amounts of blood. "your friend has gone to try and save the village."

Evie's eyes grew wide at the sight of the man sitting on the floor and the little pup. "What happened?" she asked rushing over. "Did Mawlock heal you?" she was confused because when he had healed her she was fine after. A lot of things weren't making sense to Evie. "What happened to the village? What is Mawlock saving it from?" She ripped off a piece of the bottom of her shirt and handed it to him to cough into, it was wet but it was better than nothing at all.

@Wild Wolf Wind

After having been standing still for an hour or so, Hickory realized that his demands were not being met.

After a short temper tantrum, he picked up his cooking pot, rolled his shoulders and stormed off into the tavern. "Oi wan strong nuff alcohol ta kell me." He demanded, interrupting business with another customer.

"Well aren't you full of manners" Davorin said snidely from his seat in the shadowy part of the tavern. He sat alone as he usually he did. He had left the women and her servant, hoping the hypnosis had worked. It should of but then again. Still the vampire didn't worry about that for now. This man was rather amusing with his rather brass attitude. @Hiatus @Shammy the Shamrock

SirGrey said:
"Well aren't you full of manners" Davorin said snidely from his seat in the shadowy part of the tavern. He sat alone as he usually he did. He had left the women and her servant, hoping the hypnosis had worked. It should of but then again. Still the vampire didn't worry about that for now. This man was rather amusing with his rather brass attitude. @Hiatus @Shammy the Shamrock
"Shove et up yer ass." He snapped back without even looking at the man, too pissed off after having wasted much of his time.

His sword was still in his right hand, with his cooking pot now placed on the bartenders table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back