• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]he heard the clink and someone getting hurt. he went full on guard, for all he knew that could have been Ty. "ELITA SHOW YOURSELF NOW!" he repeated but a little louder enough that it might reach Raina.

[/QUOTE]
Raina's head shot up as she heard the echo of Evan's voice. She stands, takes a deep breath, and then would run, leaping from May's roof, to the roof beside it, and moving through the town in that manor. She would shift from roofs to trees when she reached the forest, stopping where she thinks she heard the voice echo from. Raina pulls out her daggers, and silently lands on the ground. She would listen intently for any sound of movement, highly aware of what was around her.

Hearing Ty's gasps, Raina rushes over to the source of the sound. She kneels beside Ty, and reaches her hands out to touch him, feeling the blood that soaked his body. She reaches for her pouch, pulling out her gauze, she would start to bandage Ty's wounds, temporarily though, as they would need to get him to the hospital to properly stitch his wounds. "Evan, are you alright?" she calls out, not able to see in the darkness.

@Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind

The bartender frowns, and gives Will a stubborn look. "Pay your tab first," he says sternly. "And then I'll consider it. I don't have an endless supply of rum, you know."

@ThatOneLunatic

The bartender snatches the coins, and counts them before pouring another glass. He then slams the glass down on the bar, leaning over the bar, moving his face very close to Will's and glaring intensely. "Watch. Your. Tone. I don't care how shitty your day was, you don't speak to the people givin' you drinks in such a way. Yer lucky it was me. Had I caught you talking like that to one of the women, I would've gutted you in a heartbeat." The words he spoke came out in an almost animal-like growl, and the bartender continued to glare as he pulled away, leaving the glass on the bar in front of Will. The people who had gathered in the bar were beginning to stare at the scene between Will and the bartender. The atmosphere had become tense as fewer people spoke.

@ThatOneLunatic

He drank the drink before throwing the glass against the floor "Then try to gutt me." He still showed no signs of being drunk or even affected by the drinks as he backed away from the bar drawing his blade "That is if you think you can."

@Crystal Cali

Last edited by a moderator:
Raina grew tense at Evan's words, and would look around for danger now that the area was lit. "If that is the case, we need to get Ty out of here now. Perhaps we should have come up with a battle plan, rather than rushing in like we did. We will have to regroup, and think this through, now please help me get Ty out of here."

@Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind

The bartender gives Will a furious look, as many of the other patrons and staff either cower in fear, or run out of the tavern. "Get. Out." he says in a commanding voice. "Troublemakers are not welcome here."

@ThatOneLunatic

"You are the one starting trouble. Threatening me and not owning up to your threats." He would say calmly "I am here to enjoy a few drinks and to relax I dont want your damn threats." @Crystal Cali

"Disrespectful? Is asking for a drink disrespectful? Then wouldnt everyone in her be "disrespectful" towards you?"

He chuckles "Your logic is so very flawed. Now if you present me with good reason as to how I've disrespected you before you threatened me then I will surely own up to it." He smiled as he sheathed his sword @Crystal Cali

The bartender eases up a little as he sees Will put away his weapons. "You said 'Give me what I'm asking for. Now.' You don't get to make the demands around here, there are rules you have to play by, one of them being a reasonable limit. I can see the alcohol doesn't effect you as much as it would a human, but considering were an isolated isle, I have to brew my drinks myself, which makes my supply quite limited, and as such, there is a limit on what one person can drink in one sitting. Make enough sense?"

@ThatOneLunatic

Last edited by a moderator:
"Makes sense but rather than just denying me it outright you should give me your reasons. Not blatantly deny me it." He would say as he left an extra 10 gold pieces on the bar "Next time I come back have a few extra for me." He smiled as he walked towards the exit @Crystal Cali

Kiera trotted to ty and started licking his face. "We need information on her before we get her. I can match her skills if i come in contact with her so just let me hunt her next time. for now..." he grabs ty "we get you back and safe."

@Otakubeats @Crystal Cali

Wild Wolf Wind]Kiera trotted to ty and started licking his face. "We need information on her before we get her. I can match her skills if i come in contact with her so just let me hunt her next time. for now..." he grabs ty "we get you back and safe." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/ said:
@Otakubeats[/URL] @Crystal Cali
Ty winced, but stayed silent.

"I'm not sure what if I got the upper hand either" Davorin said with a smirk. He looked back into her eyes, with a amused and slightly egotistical look. "Then again I'm not sure what you would do either" the vampire said before standing up. "Well while I love sitting in barns with you, I think we should get going" @Crystal Cali

Will left annoyed that he couldn't have another drink but he was more upset with 'Raina, her words replayed through his mind over and over again. The tone of her voice hurt him and he didn't know what to do Was I too harsh? No...I was just defending myself.... he thought as he walked into the woods down in the direction of the tree houses I might as well finish what i started @Crystal Cali

Liz chuckles and hops to her feet. "Aye. Shouldn't waste time here," she pauses to stretch, and then starts to walk off, though glancing behind her shoulder at Davrin to see which way he goes.

@SirGrey

Raina would see Will as she walked at a quickened pace into the village. She gives him a regretful look, as if she wanted to apologize for earlier, but she was more worried about Ty. She hadn't even payed attention to the fact that her hands were still covered in Ty's blood.

@ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind

Noticing the blood on her hands he immediately stopped and turned to face her rushing after her "Raina! Are you ok?" worried as he grab her hands nervously examining them "What happened"

@Crystal Cali

Raina looked a bit shocked as Will rushed over to her and grabbed her hands. There were no injuries on her hands, they only had blood smeared on them. "Elita must have known they were coming. She apparently attacked Ty from behind, then fled." @ThatOneLunatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back