• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Will finally woke to see Raina by his side. He was glad and he smiled at her "Did I miss anything?" His wounds had been healed mostly he had been asleep a long time and the rest sped up his bodies already over the top healing capabilities. As he looked around he smiles happily "You did not have to stay by my side so long melamin. It's only me afterall." @Crystal Cali

Raina had been grinning at the situation of the torches being blown out. "She has impressive lungs," she comments. When Will wakes up, she looks over to him, and smiles. "Of course I would stay with you, and it was not long at all. We have only been talking, so you have not missed much."

@ThatOneLunatic

Wild Wolf Wind]"Raina i think Kiera has magic" he say as he sets her down to feed. "it might only be the howl though." [/QUOTE] Raider would stand there continuing to pet Kiera. "If that is the case then she has potential Evan. Someday perhaps even she will become a fierce wolf." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34686-wild-wolf-wind/ said:
@Wild Wolf Wind[/URL]

YoungX said:
Raider would stand there continuing to pet Kiera. "If that is the case then she has potential Evan. Someday perhaps even she will become a fierce wolf."
@Wild Wolf Wind
"yea that true." he watches kiera eat. "y'know she reeaallly likes May" Kiera stops and starts looking around for may. Evan laughs at the call. "she even knows her name already."

Raina chuckles softly and leans her head on top of Will's head. "Rest for as long as you need to, Melamin." She glances over to Evan with an intrigued look. "It does seem that way," she says about the magic, then chuckles again at Kiera's reaction to May's name. "Ash had taken a liking to May as well when he was a cub. May has a gentle soul, so it seems natural that infant animals like her."

@ThatOneLunatic @YoungX @Wild Wolf Wind

"But I'm awake now." He would say as he smiles to her "Come on...lets go for a walk...like old times." It had truly been a long time since will and her had gone for a peaceful walk. It was rare to get the chance to and he had missed it ever since they were kids @Crystal Cali

Raina sighs. Though she wanted to go for a peaceful walk, there was still a threat in the forest. "A walk will have to wait, Melamin. There is trouble in the forest, and we must take care of it before it gets out of hand." Raina looks over to Ty, and asks "Do you think you can find her again? With Raider's aid, we may be able to overpower her, but I fear if we do not make a move soon, we could be in trouble."

@ThatOneLunatic @Otakubeats @YoungX

ThatOneLunatic said:
"Who? What? What did I miss?"
Raina sighs. "A woman whom Ty and Evan have a history with showed up in the forest. She seems to have been following Ty, and may be after his life."

YoungX said:
(Whoa guns? You alright m8?)
"Hmm... we should start looking then. How should we start about this?"

@Crystal Cali @Otakubeats
"I think Raina should stay with Will while you me and Evan do some recon. See what she's up to and her routine. Raina is the only one who can make Will listen. After we shadow her moves for a few days then we can make a plan of attack, initiating it when she will be least suspecting."

"Ty. I'm insulted. I may not like to take orders but I know what to do when tracking somone...." He would say half jokingly but slightly angry. He had always been a tracker and was one of the longest living elves on the Isle. He knew the Isle like the back of his hand and had trained most his life at hunting, archery, and sword mastery so Ty's words were somewhat insulting to him @Crystal Cali @Otakubeats

ThatOneLunatic said:
"Ty. I'm insulted. I may not like to take orders but I know what to do when tracking somone...." He would say half jokingly but slightly angry. He had always been a tracker and was one of the longest living elves on the Isle. He knew the Isle like the back of his hand and had trained most his life at hunting, archery, and sword mastery so Ty's words were somewhat insulting to him @Crystal Cali @Otakubeats
Ty flinched, still a bit uneasy around his friends temper. "S-sorry...but you should probably rest for at least a day..." He looked away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back