• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Raina glances behind her at Raider. He hadn't really come in at the most convenient time, but Raina wouldn't fault him for that. "This is Ty," she says, then looks back to Ty, waiting for a response to what she and Evan had said before bothering with the formal introductions.

@FrostRaven

YoungX said:
He would take his hand and perform and performed a handshake. He returned a calm look that says You too? I have problems as well. "Hey there Evan. I just had to deal with a powerful elf spirit that possessed Will, but I defeated him. Thank goodness I didn't go half power though."
@FrostRaven
evan read his look and made a small chuckle "well we have more elf problems.... a ghost from Ty's and mine's past."

FrostRaven said:
evan read his look and made a small chuckle "well we have more elf problems.... a ghost from Ty's and mine's past."
"Was this the dangerous presence I felt in the forest? Cause that may have been your elf."

@FrostRaven

YoungX said:
"Was this the dangerous presence I felt in the forest? Cause that may have been your elf."
@FrostRaven
"yea thats her. heres the really bad part about her." he takes a pause and looks at ty "She is a former ranger and dark magic user. with skills like mine she is already dangerous, but with dark magic thats a high risk."

FrostRaven said:
"yea thats her. heres the really bad part about her." he takes a pause and looks at ty "She is a former ranger and dark magic user. with skills like mine she is already dangerous, but with dark magic thats a high risk."
"Hmm... I see that is problematic. Dark magic... Hmm...," he would slowly take out Septentrion, which has taken the form of a katana. As he did he would show it to Evan. It would have a dark purple aura emanating around the katana and it would have a powerful demonic presence. Of course it could unleash more, but he felt that he shouldn't do that. "I can help you with dark magic," he says as the sword emanates a powerful presence around Raider.

K88RpIz.jpg

@FrostRaven

YoungX said:
"Hmm... I see that is problematic. Dark magic... Hmm...," he would slowly take out Septentrion, which has taken the form of a katana. As he did he would show it to Evan. It would have a dark purple aura emanating around the katana and it would have a powerful demonic presence. Of course it could unleash more, but he felt that he shouldn't do that. "I can help you with dark magic," he says as the sword emanates a powerful presence around Raider.
K88RpIz.jpg

@FrostRaven
"the dark magic part would be helpful but thats one thing." he puts his hood back on "She is a god damn former ranger! she doesn't deserve that cloak, and has no right to still have it." he screams with anger. he slowly calms himself. "I'm sorry but she was the lead ranger in the corps so that is going to be the hardest part about her. she disgraced the name in my kingdom and caused many troubles back home."

FrostRaven said:
"the dark magic part would be helpful but thats one thing." he puts his hood back on "She is a god damn former ranger! she doesn't deserve that cloak, and has no right to still have it." he screams with anger. he slowly calms himself. "I'm sorry but she was the lead ranger in the corps so that is going to be the hardest part about her. she disgraced the name in my kingdom and caused many troubles back home."
"I'm not familiar with these rangers, but I can certainly take her. Don't you worry about it. Of course I don't want to go at least past half my power otherwise I might accidentally destroy this Isle." He took a moment to think about what he would be up against, and would formulate some plans.

@FrostRaven

@Crystal Cali

"Thanks..." He looked away. "She binded me a year ago. It sometimes can find where she last cast magic. I don't know what else she can use it for." Ty looked at his hand and stayed quiet.

(Sorry I fell asleep. >~<)

YoungX said:
"I'm not familiar with these rangers, but I can certainly take her. Don't you worry about it. Of course I don't want to go at least past half my power otherwise I might accidentally destroy this Isle." He took a moment to think about what he would be up against, and would formulate some plans.
@FrostRaven
"Rangers are masters of stealth, marksmanship,Tactical Thinking, tracking, and unarmed combat. Basically invincible unless its Rangers against Ranger" he takes out an arrow. "tell me where to shoot an i can do it to show you what we can do."

FrostRaven said:
"Rangers are masters of stealth, marksmanship,Tactical Thinking, tracking, and unarmed combat. Basically invincible unless its Rangers against Ranger" he takes out an arrow. "tell me where to shoot an i can do it to show you what we can do."
"Look don't think I can't take her. You've seen the power that you felt with the elf spirit yes? I can handle her as well. If we team up then we have a much higher chance and I don't have to unleash my power." Raider would say this calmly.

@FrostRaven

YoungX said:
"Look don't think I can't take her. You've seen the power that you felt with the elf spirit yes? I can handle her as well. If we team up then we have a much higher chance and I don't have to unleash my power." Raider would say this calmly.
@FrostRaven
"look I'm not saying you can't take her I'm saying that with her abilities she could cause trouble everywhere and you won't find her. she knows how to hide, move and kill without being seen" he slips the arrow back in his quiver.

FrostRaven said:
"look I'm not saying you can't take her I'm saying that with her abilities she could cause trouble everywhere and you won't find her. she knows how to hide, move and kill without being seen" he slips the arrow back in his quiver.
"What we need then... is some magic." Of course Raider probably doesn't know anyone with that sort of magic, but he had to try somewhere. "Do either of you know tracking magic?"

@FrostRaven @Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"What we need then... is some magic." Of course Raider probably doesn't know anyone with that sort of magic, but he had to try somewhere. "Do either of you know tracking magic?"
@FrostRaven @Otakubeats
Ty nodded. "I know a bit."

some nearby bushes soon ruffled. Evan went on his guard and slowly approached it. Walked out of the bushes. "what are you doing there girl" Evan picks her up and she licks his face.

FrostRaven said:
some nearby bushes soon ruffled. Evan went on his guard and slowly approached it. Walked out of the bushes. "what are you doing there girl" Evan picks her up and she licks his face.
"Hmm is that a wolf cub?" Raider asks as he gently smiles at the creature.

@FrostRaven

Raina simply listens to the conversation without saying much as she considers everything that was happening. When Evan walks out the door to find Kiera, Raina looks back to where Will was sleeping. She sighs softly, and walks back over to his cot. She figured he might do something drastic if he woke and she was not there.

YoungX said:
"Hmm is that a wolf cub?" Raider asks as he gently smiles at the creature.
@FrostRaven
"Yea i adopted her. she was a runt and had black fur." he walks over to raider with her in his arms

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostRaven said:
"Yea i adopted her. she was a runt and had black fur." he walks over to raider with her in her arms
"I see," Raider would then pet the pup gently. "Hello there. It's nice to meet you. What is her name?"

@FrostRaven

YoungX said:
"I see," Raider would then pet the pup gently. "Hello there. It's nice to meet you. What is her name?"
@FrostRaven
"It's Kiera" Kiera playfully struggles as raider pets her sweet spot. she then howls causing all torches to go out. "whoa was that you ty?"

@Otakubeats

Wild Wolf Wind]"It's Kiera" Kiera playfully struggles as raider pets her sweet spot. she then howls causing all torches to go out. "whoa was that you ty?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/ said:
@Otakubeats[/URL]
"Uh....no...." He looked around a bit freaked.

Otakubeats said:
"Uh....no...." He looked around a bit freaked.
Wild Wolf Wind]"It's Kiera" Kiera playfully struggles as raider pets her sweet spot. she then howls causing all torches to go out. "whoa was that you ty?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/ said:
@Otakubeats[/URL]
"I think it was Kiera here," he said as he would pet Kiera by the ears instead.

@Wild Wolf Wind @Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back