• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Raina looks over to Evan slowly, careful not to wake Will. She nods. "Keep a close watch on the forest, and be cautious. She knows that we know she is here, so we have lost the element of surprise. She'll be expecting us to do something."

@FrostRaven

FrostRaven said:
Evan walks to Raina. "ty found her... Elita. she got away though" he whispered
Ty stayed quiet nearby, and ignored them. He was thinking about Will, and Elita. Elita had gotten away, that could wait. But something was wrong with Will. A deceased elf normally moves on...was it's soul corrupted? There were alot of possibilities...

Raider would head outside for some nice quiet quality time. He would head into the forest and would relax by a nice tree, and would just think about today. It's been quite a while before he had to actually draw some power from himself, but the power wasn't truly untapped so it felt that nothing had really changed about it. The Isle itself proves to be a challenge for Raider because he can't risk accidentally destroying it with his power. In any case he just relaxes in the forest and wonders about a few things.

[Open for Interaction]

YoungX said:
Raider would head outside for some nice quiet quality time. He would head into the forest and would relax by a nice tree, and would just think about today. It's been quite a while before he had to actually draw some power from himself, but the power wasn't truly untapped so it felt that nothing had really changed about it. The Isle itself proves to be a challenge for Raider because he can't risk accidentally destroying it with his power. In any case he just relaxes in the forest and wonders about a few things.
[Open for Interaction]
Elita watched the warrior from the shadows. She would need to get rid of that one. He'd cause trouble after all. And where was the fun in dealing with pests.

Otakubeats said:
Elita watched the warrior from the shadows. She would need to get rid of that one. He'd cause trouble after all. And where was the fun in dealing with pests.
As Raider relaxed hearing the animals and the rivers, he would feel a presence approaching. It wasn't anyone he had met before so he would stay cautious until he can identify said being. The elf spirit was troublesome for the Isle itself, but if this one was also a threat to the Isle then he needed to take action again. Of course there was the elves who he knew he could rely on for help, but where were they?

@FrostRaven

YoungX said:
As Raider relaxed hearing the animals and the rivers, he would feel a presence approaching. It wasn't anyone he had met before so he would stay cautious until he can identify said being. The elf spirit was troublesome for the Isle itself, but if this one was also a threat to the Isle then he needed to take action again. Of course there was the elves who he knew he could rely on for help, but where were they?
@FrostRaven
She retreated smirking. This one would be fun. As Elita walked away, she began to think of ways to kill this one without too much trouble for herself. Maybe some corrupted souls would do it. She walked off, her presence fading as she headed home to plot the next step.

Otakubeats said:
She retreated smirking. This one would be fun. As Elita walked away, she began to think of ways to kill this one without too much trouble for herself. Maybe some corrupted souls would do it. She walked off, her presence fading as she headed home to plot the next step.
It seems the presence would be away, so Raider would hurry on back to the village. From there he would decide to up the village's defenses for he knows that there is a threat looming in the Isle. Of course he knows that even the guards won't be enough, but it's still worth doing so.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina looks over to Evan slowly, careful not to wake Will. She nods. "Keep a close watch on the forest, and be cautious. She knows that we know she is here, so we have lost the element of surprise. She'll be expecting us to do something."
@FrostRaven

[/QUOTE]
"i will. I could track her but it will take days maybe weeks. strange thing is ty found her with ease." he said keeping his hands on his saxe.

silver-flame-logo-md.png

Ty turned and looked at his companions. "I'm right here." He kept his voice low but it was clear he didn't like the fact they talked as if he was not present. He sighed and looked away from them. It annoyed him how people acted as if talking about him would uncover things instead of simply asking. @Crystal Cali @ThatOneLunatic

Raina tries to crane her head to look at Ty without disturbing Will, but it was impossible given he had his arms wrapped around her. "Sorry, I cannot see much from where I am." she says calmly.

@Otakubeats

Otakubeats said:

silver-flame-logo-md.png

"I know you can't see me but Evan can...By the way, how is will?" He tilted his head, eyes filled with worry.

"Ty you knew she was there and you didn't tell us. why? I followed you and saw you call her."

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostRaven said:
"Ty you knew she was there and you didn't tell us. why? I followed you and saw you call her."
Ty went silent. ".....I used a....different kind of magic." He looked away.

FrostRaven said:
"That's a lie." He takes a step closer. "Tell me .... now"
Ty kept quiet. He looked away from Evan. A bit of fear flickered in his eyes.

Otakubeats said:
Ty kept quiet. He looked away from Evan. A bit of fear flickered in his eyes.
"Ty I'm not going to hurt you, but you not telling anyone will endanger everyone. You want to see her dead right? Then tell us so we can help." he says with a slightly hardened tone

FrostRaven said:
"Ty I'm not going to hurt you, but you not telling anyone will endanger everyone. You want to see her dead right? Then tell us so we can help." he says with a slightly hardened tone
"..." Without a word Ty ran his right palm over-top the back of his left hand. He then looked down, just waiting for evan to kill him. "She binded me with a demonic soul piece....just kill me fast.. I know you'll do it anyway."

3655295_1431566149141.12res_423_300.jpg

"Not more Hay its power is too much" Davorin says swooping in an over dramatic fashion. He starts to doze off but is still awake. The alcohol seems to be taking it toil. @Crystal Cali

Raina slips out of Will's grasp and walks over to Ty. She crouches in front of him so that they were looking each other in the eyes. Raina's face was one of genuine concern and compassion. She would gently reach her arms out to grip Ty's shoulders. "No one here wishes you dead, Ty. You are our family, we care for you, and we only want to help. I know this is not something you are used to, but this is the truth. Please, do not hide things from us. We only wish for your safety."

@FrostRaven

Liz chuckles and puts her arm back down on the hay pile. "Fine, fine, fine," she says, yawning at the end of the last word. Liz relaxes and closes her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

@SirGrey

Raider would polish Septentrion, which is currently taken the form of a demon-like katana. "It's been a while since I've used this weapon form," he said as he went back to find Raina. As he approached Raina he would sheath his katana back into the scabbard and would greet her. "Hello Raina. Who is this?" He asked looking at Ty.

@Crystal Cali @Otakubeats

"Well looks like I win" Davorin muttered before falling asleep himself. It was a victory of about ten seconds. It was a victory never the less. Then closing his eyes the vampire drifted of to sleep. @Crystal Cali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back