• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Raina whirls around as Evan suddenly appears. She glances back and forth between Ty and Evan for a moment, but she couldn't concern herself with this fight just now. She would hear the crash in the distance as Will was thrown into a boulder, and she would run back to the scene, finding Raider laying Will on a bed in the infirmary. Raina stands in the doorway, quickly piecing together a general idea of what might have happened, considering that the boulder was just outside the infirmary where the fight had started.

@ThatOneLunatic @YoungX

Liz stumbles into Davrin, but still stays on her feet. "You- you're home is too far! I LIVE ON THE BLOODY BEACH! That's a hell of.... a lot.... farther."

@SirGrey

@ThatOneLunatic[/URL] @YoungX

Liz stumbles into Davrin, but still stays on her feet. "You- you're home is too far! I LIVE ON THE BLOODY BEACH! That's a hell of.... a lot.... farther."

@SirGrey
"Raina your back. The elf that possessed him had left his body, but I know that he'll be back again. What we need is to give Will an enchantment that breaks possession." Raider would finish tending up to Will and would talk to Raina.

@Crystal Cali

"WELL THEN WHERE DO YOU PROPOSE WE GO TO" Davorin yelled back try to keep himself and liz stable. "There must somewher-someplac-somewhere"

@Crystal Cali

Last edited by a moderator:
Raina nods. "Uma, that would be best," she says as she looks past Raider to Will. Seeing Will reach out his hand, Raina rushes past Raider and over to Will's side. She takes his hand and sits on the side of his bed, gently as she makes sure she does not jar him too much. "Amin naa sinome, Melamin" she says softly.

@YoungX @ThatOneLunatic

Liz frowns as she tries to think and keep her balance at the same time, which was difficult to do while drunk. "Oh!" she suddenly shouts, then points to the farm that was just within sight. "The barn over there's..... a place I've slept before..... usually the ownder doesn't get too angry with me."

@SirGrey

@YoungX[/URL] @ThatOneLunatic

Liz frowns as she tries to think and keep her balance at the same time, which was difficult to do while drunk. "Oh!" she suddenly shouts, then points to the farm that was just within sight. "The barn over there's..... a place I've slept before..... usually the ownder doesn't get too angry with me."

@SirGrey
"Allow me," and would touch Will on the forehead with his finger. He would mutter a chant of some sort and a white light would emanate from Will. "Will I have given you a special magical enchantment on yourself. That elf spirit will no longer possess you as you are now safe."

@ThatOneLunatic @Crystal Cali

"He made me feel special... but I've never cared for anyone like that or had anyone care for me that way so what do I know?" Mawlock's words made her wonder. Evie thought Davorin was a good vampire but she hadn't known him long enough to truly know him. All she could do was base her opinions on what she saw and how he treated her so for now she thought he was good. Maybe he wasn't perfect but then again who was? She used to be a thief so she couldn't really throw stones surrounded by glass walls herself. She really liked that Mawlock seemed to worry about her though. Never before had she ever felt like someone had her best interests in mind, usually people used her to further themselves.

Evie watched in amazement as the tree reformed with Mawlock's magic. Everything went together perfectly and in the end it looked even better than it ever had. She thought the moss and ivy made it look so pretty. "It's absolutely perfect," she said throwing her arms around Mawlock and giving him a hug. "I don't know how you did that," she said pulling back, "But I love it thank you so much. Lets go look inside," she said pulling on his arm gently, a huge smile on her face.

@Tetro @SirGrey

"A high class vampire like me sleeping in a bran" Davorin says before near falling over. "Yeah sure why not sounds great" Davorin jokes before following Liz to the barn. Right now anywhere sounds good. @AngieIsAMess

"The girl in the story felt special..." He pointed out. "You can see in his eyes that there are other 'special girls' too. And you let him kiss you, which is kind of just dirty considering the person he is..." He blinked. Mawlock didn't remember much of his own life right now, but he could tell a lot about people very easily. Vampire, werewolf, demon, angel, zombie, human, it didn't matter. A person's character wasn't effected very much when it came to what they were, not in the grand scheme of things at least.

Mawlock hugged back with a big smile. "Sure." He nodded, following Evie inside to see what it looked like. He may have rebuilt it, but he hadn't any idea what it looked like on the inside, only the outside.

@Lithia

Smiling not really listening to Raider but nodding to him before he would pull Raina closer to him witht he last bits of strength he had left "Come...here...."

Liz makes it over to the barn and stumbles into a pile of hay. "Good enough!" she says as she rolls over onto her back, and closes her eyes. She wasn't exactly asleep, but she probably would doze off eventually.

@SirGrey

Raina was taken off guard by Will pulling at her. She almost falls on her face, but manages to catch herself with her elbow. She pulls her feet up onto the cot so she wouldn't slip off and lays on her side, watching Will, who's mood seemed to have improved rather quickly.

@ThatOneLunatic @YoungX

@SirGrey[/URL]

Raina was taken off guard by Will pulling at her. She almost falls on her face, but manages to catch herself with her elbow. She pulls her feet up onto the cot so she wouldn't slip off and lays on her side, watching Will, who's mood seemed to have improved rather quickly.

@ThatOneLunatic @YoungX
Raider would stand by the wall and would have a time to think. The opponent was strong indeed, but he didn't need to use almost half of his power. There wasn't really a need to, which his why he had restricted the power at the fight. If he had actually fought without restriction and used half of his power... then he could've ended up destroying everything around him. This wouldn't be a problem normally, but this Isle is home to many so he doesn't wish to destroy it. If the spirit and him go end up colliding next time then he has to use half of his power for real. For now he would stay silent until he was asked.

@Crystal Cali @ThatOneLunatic

The vampire did the same falling over onto a hay bail. "I haven't gotten this drunk in a long while" Davorin says before closing his eyes. This barn wasn't no coffin but it would do for now. @Crystal Cali

Raina closed her eyes, and sighed, a small smile forming on her face. "Alright, alright," she said as she readjusted herself so that she could lay her head on Will's shoulder.

@ThatOneLunatic

Liz chuckles. "Aye. Usually I leave before they stop giving me drinks..... I take one with me and finish on the beach..... better system then stumbling 'round here."

@SirGrey

"Well if I have to stumble 'round here I'm glad it is with you my pirate friend" Davorin says with a smile and a slight mocking tone when he plays her tone. @Crystal Cali

"Because I'm mocking you" The vampire says in a sarcastic tone. "Now why does it sound like you're teasing me, oh is it because you're teasing me" The vampire says the sarcasm even stronger in his voice. @Crystal Cali

Raina smiles as Will kisses her, then lays her head down. Raina would be still as she listened to his breathing. "Rest, Melamin. I will be here when you wake."

@ThatOneLunatic

Liz grunts, grabs a fist full of hay, and throws it at Davrin. "Smart ass."

@SirGrey

"Eh I've heard it called mostly a fantastic arse" Davorin says before the hay hits. "Oh no Hay my on weakness" He says before placing a hand over his heart in over dramatic fashion. @Crystal Cali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back