• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

@ThatOneLunatic[/URL]

Liz finishes the rest of her ale, and orders another as she slams the mug down on the bar. "Lightweight? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" She says in a playful tone.

@SirGrey
Evan nodded"take care of Kiera for me" he putt Kiera in her arms. she starts to whimper as he walks away. he turns back and kisses Kiera's forehead. "amin nauva n'alaquel amin laito" he leaves the tree house.

Raina looks to Will and sighs. "Someone was following Ty," she says vaguely, the quickly adds "More importantly, what is happening with you. Your mood swings are so drastic, it would seem you have two personalities." Raina takes the wolf when Evan hands her over, and would gently pet her head as she spoke to Will.

@FrostRaven

He sighs "I dont know.....I keep hearing things....and soon after I hear them I just black out...." He looked truly sorry as he took His hand off her shoulder "Maybe you all would be safer without me...." @Crystal Cali

ThatOneLunatic said:
He sighs "I dont know.....I keep hearing things....and soon after I hear them I just black out...." He looked truly sorry as he took His hand off her shoulder "Maybe you all would be safer without me...." @Crystal Cali
Will's suggestion was painful to hear, but on the surface sounded true. "Possibly, but that does not mean I will tell you to leave. You need to find out why this is happening to you, and I am willing to help, if you accept my offer."

"It means that you can't drink as much as I can miss Pirate Queen" Davorin said as he takes a large gulp of his drink before ordering another one. "I'd be happy to prove it to though as I will win I wouldn't see why you would" Davorin says sarcastically. @JPax42

Liz narrows her eyes, and leans closer to Davrin, staring into his eyes with an intense look. "Do vampires even get drunk?" she asked, sensing Davrin was trying to trick her, though she was not mad about the possibility.

@SirGrey

Last edited by a moderator:
"If I drink enough, and with such wonderful company I can see that happening" Davorin said with a smile. This could be fun. Espically by his past experinces with seeing Liz drink. Might even go with what he has planned. @Crystal Cali

"But what if I hurt you....I cant bear to hurt you Melamin...." He would say just as his entire self seemed to change back to the other self and he said "Yeah seriously a weakling like you would be hurt so easily." And just after the comment will would grab his head as if

In pain screaming "kela amin mind" the pain was worse than the burns he had suffered from and as he fell to his knees he truly showed it @Crystal Cali

Liz laughs and cheerfully raises her mug. "Well, can't say I wouldn't like to see that," she grins and takes a swig of ale. "If I don't pass out before that happens, that is."

@SirGrey

Raina gives Will a stubborn look. "I am not as fragile as you seem to think I am," she says as he collapses. Raina kneels beside Will and puts her arms around his shoulders. "If you are worried about me, then seek help from someone stronger, like Evan or Raider. I will not be hurt if you do not accept my aid, but whatever you do, you must at least get some help."

@ThatOneLunatic

He would look up to her barely able to speak with tears in his eyes "P-Please help me....." As tears roll down his face he shakes his head again "NO! NOOOO! GET OUT OF MY MIND!" @Crystal Cali

Raina clenches her fists as she tries to quickly think of a solution. If Will was feeling or hearing something in his head..... maybe he was being possessed by demons? That was the only thing Raina could think of. She did not have much experience dealing with demons herself, but she was quickly able to think of someone who did. Raina reaches out and tries to take With by the wrist and pull him to the village. "Come," was all she said in a cold commanding tone.

@ThatOneLunatic

FrostRaven said:
Evan quietly trailed Ty as he ran away. giving no sign that he was there. watching his actions carefully
@Otakubeats
He walked, and summoned a small light in his palm. This bit of forest was dangerously dark. He followed an old trail, that led to a cave system. Here is where Ty kneeled, and focused. He nodded, there were traces of energy here from spellcasting. He stood and walked into the cavern, extinguishing the light with a soft hiss.

Otakubeats said:
He walked, and summoned a small light in his palm. This bit of forest was dangerously dark. He followed an old trail, that led to a cave system. Here is where Ty kneeled, and focused. He nodded, there were traces of energy here from spellcasting. He stood and walked into the cavern, extinguishing the light with a soft hiss.
Evan waited outside of the cave hidden waiting for ty to make a move. the hiss of the fire echoed through the cave and outside. why here he thought.

FrostRaven said:
Evan waited outside of the cave hidden waiting for ty to make a move. the hiss of the fire echoed through the cave and outside. why here he thought.
Ty's footsteps soon faded as he ventured deeper inward. This cavern had been one of the places he'd seen her around many times before the murder. He stopped in an old mine-shaft which had been renovated slightly to seem like a small home. He took note of the materials that built this structure. Wood, flammable. That would work if he had too. "Elita...we need to talk."

The elven woman walked in, a smirk on her face. She giggled as she looked to see who had approached. "Ah well, if it isn't the half-life. To what do I owe this visit?"

"Hmm, how about the fact that when the Kalkara recently attacked, I found traces of your magic essence on the barrier keeping it out."

Elita's smirk turned into a frown. "Children shouldn't poke around in the business of adults."

"If you mean adults like you, I think the proper term is dinosaur."

She growled and walked towards him. She was only slightly taller, and used that to her advantage. "Well who gave you a confidence boost? Someone seems eager for a fight..."

Ty shook his head. "just sick of the tricks you've been playing recently."

Elita had to contain her mild surprise. This wasn't the same child who she'd orphaned long ago. It was odd, yet it fascinated her just the same.

"So what, you gonna stab me with those daggers? We both know how terrible you are in magics."

Ty looked at her, and said one word.

"Naara."

The wooden foundation began to smoke, trails of fire forming in the cracked planks. Elita growled and unsheathed her blade. "Who taught you that?! I'll make you clean this with your blood boy!" She lunged and the two began to fight. Ty's dual short-swords offered a balance to combat her one longsword. The echo of metal could be heard from outside the cave, and smoke could be seen floating from within.

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
Ty's footsteps soon faded as he ventured deeper inward. This cavern had been one of the places he'd seen her around many times before the murder. He stopped in an old mine-shaft which had been renovated slightly to seem like a small home. He took note of the materials that built this structure. Wood, flammable. That would work if he had too. "Elita...we need to talk."
The elven woman walked in, a smirk on her face. She giggled as she looked to see who had approached. "Ah well, if it isn't the half-life. To what do I owe this visit?"

"Hmm, how about the fact that when the Kalkara recently attacked, I found traces of your magic essence on the barrier keeping it out."

Elita's smirk turned into a frown. "Children shouldn't poke around in the business of adults."

"If you mean adults like you, I think the proper term is dinosaur."

She growled and walked towards him. She was only slightly taller, and used that to her advantage. "Well who gave you a confidence boost? Someone seems eager for a fight..."

Ty shook his head. "just sick of the tricks you've been playing recently."

Elita had to contain her mild surprise. This wasn't the same child who she'd orphaned long ago. It was odd, yet it fascinated her just the same.

"So what, you gonna stab me with those daggers? We both know how terrible you are in magics."

Ty looked at her, and said one word.

"Naara."

The wooden foundation began to smoke, trails of fire forming in the cracked planks. Elita growled and unsheathed her blade. "Who taught you that?! I'll make you clean this with your blood boy!" She lunged and the two began to fight. Ty's dual short-swords offered a balance to combat her one longsword. The echo of metal could be heard from outside the cave, and smoke could be seen floating from within.
evan watched wondering what he was doing until he saw Elita. Quickly he nocked and arrow but didn't draw it. he watched them fight getting ready to save Ty's ass. how the hell did he know she would be here? he watched as the fight unfolded before his eyes. he knew if he shot now it would give away his position, but he needed the right moment.

FrostRaven said:
evan watched wondering what he was doing until he saw Elita. Quickly he nocked and arrow but didn't draw it. he watched them fight getting ready to save Ty's ass. how the hell did he know she would be here? he watched as the fight unfolded before his eyes. he knew if he shot now it would give away his position, but he needed the right moment.
The two seemed to be in complete focus, and even one hit from the opponent would be fatal. The fight didn't show signs of a conclusion yet the fire crept closer to them.

Raina stumbles a bit as Will collapses again. She quickly looks around the area, though seeing nothing of use, she whistles to summon her pet panther. She looks to Ash, and says "Brien tarp ar' rope tuulo' i' estolad" and the panther runs off. Raina refuses to let go of Will, fearing he may run off if she does. Ash would return quickly with the tarp and rope she had asked for. With the panther's help, she spreads the tarp on the ground next to Will, and then tries to roll Will onto the tarp, and wrap him up so he could be dragged with the rope.

@ThatOneLunatic

Meanwhile, Raider would decide to do some training at the village for a bit. He figured that he hadn't had some action in quite some time, so he would do some interesting training. He would try and pull out cabbages from a farmer's large plot of land as fast as he could. He would be pulling out multiple cabbages one by one as he sped through one long line of crop very fast. "This is actually some nice training. Hand-eye coordination at the same time training my reaction speed. Nice stuff," he said as he continued to do so.

@Crystal Cali

Raina would attach the rope to the tarp so that both she and Ash could pull it. Though Will was probably not still, Raina had little trouble dragging him across the forest floor, so long as she avoided trying to go over logs. She would make her way towards the village, though she spots Raider at the farm before she gets there. Raina leaves Ash to guard Will at the entrance to the farm, and rushes over to Raider. "Raider! I need your help, please!" she says in a much more panicked voice than usual.

@ThatOneLunatic @YoungX

Raina glances to where she left Will wrapped in the tarp. "It may be more than that. When he is himself, he speaks as if someone is inside his mind, trying to control him. The first thing I could think of was, well demons. Perhaps he is possessed? I have never known anyone to be possessed, so I do not know how to handle such situations."

@YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back