• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Liz shrugs, and it would seem she had let her guard down as she took another swig of her drink. "Well, I never say no to another drinking buddy... well, maybe not never, but it is rare."

@FrostRaven

"Rangers sliver oak leafs have tracking spells, but the problem with that is if we use it she knows that we will be using it and were we are as well." he holds his oak leaf to his chest. "she is probably after Ty, me, or both of us"

FrostRaven said:
"Rangers sliver oak leafs have tracking spells, but the problem with that is if we use it she knows that we will be using it and were we are as well." he holds his oak leaf to his chest. "she is probably after Ty, me, or both of us"
"...Maybe I should just hide again. At least if she decides to follow me again she won't get you guys. Besides, I'm a kid I'd not be that hard to fight for a ranger like her. And she knows you'd be near people...I just don't want you guys to get hurt."

Raina silently considers everything being said as she tries to asses the best solution for the problem. It would be a while before she finally spoke. "If she could be after either of you, then you should hide. If she can track the necklace, give it to me. Perhaps if she finds me with the necklace, I can reason with her. If not, the I can ask Raider to guard me for the time being."

@FrostRaven @Otakubeats

Otakubeats said:
"No that's not what I mean. She has shadowed me for a few years now. No matter where I go even to the most secluded places on the isle, she finds me and tries to do something."
Raina nods. "Assuming you do not have a spell cast on you, then she is quite a skilled huntress."

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina nods. "Assuming you do not have a spell cast on you, then she is quite a skilled huntress."

[/QUOTE]
He nodded. "I'm gonna go. If she's hunting me I don't want you guys involved." Ty stood, grabbed his gear and left.

Raina groans softly out of frustration, gets up, and goes after Ty. "And if she's not just after you, how does your sacrifice keep us from getting involved? This problem is better dealt with as a group, you should not go running off on your own. Why are all you men so insistent on not letting me help you?" she adds the last question out of a built up frustration that she had been keeping buried for some time now. Raina desperately wanted to help those she cared for, and knew she was strong enough to do so. While she tried to remain calm, every time one of her people tried to push her away to deal with their problems on their own, she felt useless.

@FrostRaven

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina groans softly out of frustration, gets up, and goes after Ty. "And if she's not just after you, how does your sacrifice keep us from getting involved? This problem is better dealt with as a group, you should not go running off on your own. Why are all you men so insistent on not letting me help you?" she adds the last question out of a built up frustration that she had been keeping buried for some time now. Raina desperately wanted to help those she cared for, and knew she was strong enough to do so. While she tried to remain calm, every time one of her people tried to push her away to deal with their problems on their own, she felt useless.
@FrostRaven

[/QUOTE]
"Look. The fact is we don't know. The best I can hope to accomplish is to follow her and trick her. And I just...I'm not used to people wanting to help me. Raina it's nothing against you guys. I just don't want anyone else hurt because of me." He looked at her, his mask cracking slightly. He believed himself to be the reason his family was killed.

Raina closes her eyes and sighs. She would put her hands on Ty's shoulders, and position herself so she could look him directly in the eye. "If she allowed herself to be seen when you did just now, it could be you who will be the one tricked. You could be walking into a trap, Ty, you are not an expert fighter by any means, and if this woman is as powerful as Evan makes her out to be, you do not stand a chance. I do not care that you are not used to people offering help, because the fact is that you need it. And weather we are hurt or not by chasing after her is our own fault. It will not be because of you, because Evan and I are both offering our help out of our own free will. So, please, let us help you." Raina speaks with a serious intensity, and a desire to protect the boy in front of her. It did not matter to her how dangerous it was, Raina had fought plenty of battles, she was not fragile. Raina looks down at Kiera, and picks her up, then glancing to Evan she says, "That is a concerning thought. You have seen her fight, correct? Perhaps you know of a way we can arrange an advantage when we confront her."

@FrostRaven

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina closes her eyes and sighs. She would put her hands on Ty's shoulders, and position herself so she could look him directly in the eye. "If she allowed herself to be seen when you did just now, it could be you who will be the one tricked. You could be walking into a trap, Ty, you are not an expert fighter by any means, and if this woman is as powerful as Evan makes her out to be, you do not stand a chance. I do not care that you are not used to people offering help, because the fact is that you need it. And weather we are hurt or not by chasing after her is our own fault. It will not be because of you, because Evan and I are both offering our help out of our own free will. So, please, let us help you." Raina speaks with a serious intensity, and a desire to protect the boy in front of her. It did not matter to her how dangerous it was, Raina had fought plenty of battles, she was not fragile. Raina looks down at Kiera, and picks her up, then glancing to Evan she says, "That is a concerning thought. You have seen her fight, correct? Perhaps you know of a way we can arrange an advantage when we confront her."
@FrostRaven

[/QUOTE]
"you're lucky Raina pulled you out. that indeed was a trap." he looks at Raina. "Only way to get her is by surprise, but thats one of the hardest things to do because she is almost always on guard." Evan grabs his leather sheath belt and puts it on. "We could bait her but she would easily recover from the surprise."

FrostRaven said:
"you're lucky Raina pulled you out. that indeed was a trap." he looks at Raina. "Only way to get her is by surprise, but thats one of the hardest things to do because she is almost always on guard." Evan grabs his leather sheath belt and puts it on. "We could bait her but she would easily recover from the surprise."
"Hmm. Well why not trap the hunter?If you gave me the oak leaf, I could pocket it and wait while you guys hide somewhere close."

Otakubeats said:
"Hmm. Well why not trap the hunter?If you gave me the oak leaf, I could pocket it and wait while you guys hide somewhere close."
"do you even know what Rangers can do?" he says as he cleans his saxe. "doing that would be almost impossible unless we had more Rangers"

FrostRaven said:
"do you even know what Rangers can do?" he says as he cleans his saxe. "doing that would be almost impossible unless we had more Rangers"
Ty glared at him. "Need I remind you I've been in seclusion half my life because of prejudice?" His voice was a tad bitter, as the fear of someone else being hurt or killed because this woman was chasing them set his nerves on edge. "So, sorry. No I don't know what Rangers can do aside from this one. I didn't even know there was a Kalkara until I met you all. So sorry for my ignorance on the matter in which I couldn't even control! Maybe if I am this ignorant then I should go back to where I came from." He walked away, climbed a tree and sat in the topmost branches fuming silently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
Ty glared at him. "Need I remind you I've been in seclusion half my life because of prejudice?" His voice was a tad bitter, as the fear of someone else being hurt or killed because this woman was chasing them set his nerves on edge. "So, sorry. No I don't know what Rangers can do aside from this one. I didn't even know there was a Kalkara until I met you all. So sorry for my ignorance on the matter in which I couldn't even control! Maybe if I am this ignorant then I should go back to where I came from." He walked away, climbed a tree and sat in the topmost branches fuming silently.
"no it was ignorant of me. Rangers were suppose to keep word of us from spreading outside of the kingdom. if you handle this alone thats a death wish." he says as he grabs his wrist

FrostRaven said:
"no it was ignorant of me. Rangers were suppose to keep word of us from spreading outside of the kingdom. if you handle this alone thats a death wish." he says as he grabs his wrist
Ty shook slightly, and yanked his arm away looking him in the eye. "And what if...What if I just don't care anymore. What if I just want to see her dead. I've known no one for so long. I'm tired of looking over my shoulder in fear just because I am different. So if it's a death-wish then I am sure as hell taking her with me." He dashed off, climbing a tree and vanishing jumping among their branches silently.

Otakubeats said:
Ty shook slightly, and yanked his arm away looking him in the eye. "And what if...What if I just don't care anymore. What if I just want to see her dead. I've known no one for so long. I'm tired of looking over my shoulder in fear just because I am different. So if it's a death-wish then I am sure as hell taking her with me." He dashed off, climbing a tree and vanishing jumping among their branches silently.
"She will uses this grudge you have against you. your going in focused on one thing and not paying attention to the possibility that there is more to it. if you want her dead then you plan instead of going in blind, but the only way to do that is with our help." he yelled as he disappeared. he sighs and turns to Raina "big problem if he is going off alone"

@Crystal Cali

Davorin smiled. "Still I didn't know you were such a light wait" the vampire teased before taking a swig of his own drink. It was good to have some fun again. @Crystal Cali

After the whole episode in the far western woods of the Isle will would definately not be the same. He had been walking back towards the last place he had seen Raina when he heard them Arguing about what to do about the situation. He chuckled and shot an arrow right infront of Ty's feet walking out smiling "amin kela ten' y' re ar' lle guys naa bickerien ve' hini" @FrostRaven

Raina stands silent for a while, coming to the conclusion that Ty could not be reasoned with. She looks to Evan and says, "If you both want to fight her so badly, then go! I can only advise you not to be reckless, I cannot prevent it." She the turns her gaze to Will, anger beginning to boil at his tone and all of his sudden mood swings. "Lle naa i' er ya tyra ve' y' hin. Put i' weapon ndu."

@FrostRaven @ThatOneLunatic

Liz finishes the rest of her ale, and orders another as she slams the mug down on the bar. "Lightweight? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" She says in a playful tone.

@SirGrey

"Sorry but I dont like to listen to children." There seemed to be skmething off about him. No, not just something. Everything was off about him. The way he stood, the tone he spoke in even the look in his eyes was different. As he slung his bow over his back he said "Now what is it you are argueing about? Some hunter?" He looked around as he returned to his old self cautious and he placed his hand on Raina's shoulder "Sorry I'm late Melamin. I had things to attend to. I missed you." He would say sincerely as if him shooting the arrow hadnt happened @FrostRaven

Raider would be walking around the village interacting with the people, and he would also be guarding the village. His fellow guards were also taking post via various points in the village, and he could at least affirm that the village was protected... for now. There was a feeling he had that something interesting is bound to happen, but he wasn't exactly sure what. In any case, he decides to do his best and help out the village in any way he can.

[Open for Interaction]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back