• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Khaleesi had fallen to the floor of the cave. Honestly it hurt her. She liked Will, possibly even loved him, and he just... left. She looked around, up into the sky of the cave and cried, her eyes filled with tears as she curled up and sobbed, trying to keep it hidden. Will was better off without her... everyone was... Will was better off with Raina, and she wouldn't stop that. The young Shifter laid there still, wanting to be dead at that very moment. Didn't want to move. Didn't want to breathe. She just laid there, still as tears rolled like waterfalls down her cheeks. She sighed, pressing her face into the ground, sobbing, and sobbing, trying not to let others hear her sadness.

@ThatOneLunatic

After evan finished the song Kiera let out a howl, and evan chuckled. "so you liked that Huh?"she yipped in reply

[media]

[/media]

Will had finished grabbing the things he deemed neccessary as he burst out of his tent towards the village. He had a grim look in his eyes as he kept running straight into the village passing by Raider and as he did so he had a look of sorrow on his face a look as if he was saying "I'm sorry" before turning his head away and continueing to run @YoungX

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will had finished grabbing the things he deemed neccessary as he burst out of his tent towards the village. He had a grim look in his eyes as he kept running straight into the village passing by Raider and as he did so he had a look of sorrow on his face a look as if he was saying "I'm sorry" before turning his head away and continueing to run @YoungX
Raider would be walking when Will passed by him. The look on his face told him he should go check it out and began to follow him.

@ThatOneLunatic

Leah smiled as the song ended and gave out a small chuckle as she heard the howl of a wolf. It reminded her to see her family later and check up on their maned wolf Rickon. Leah turned to walk to the farms, a smile still etched on her face.

@FrostRaven

Last edited by a moderator:
Will had looked back as he ran seeing Raider he had picked up the pace running almost at his top speed, his years of training had made him extremely fast when it came to doing almost anything @YoungX

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will had looked back as he ran seeing Raider he had picked up the pace running almost at his top speed, his years of training had made him extremely fast when it came to doing almost anything @YoungX
Raider knew something was wrong, so he picked up the pace and would be hot on his trail. As he caught up to him he would at least have a face that would read "What's wrong?"

@ThatOneLunatic

After Will had run past, Raina sped up to try to catch up with Ty. She reaches out a hand and tries to grab his shoulder. "Ty, who is that person?"

@Otakubeats

After a moment of silence, Liz glances back at Killua's father with a cold expression, then turns and walks into the tavern. She felt that she had done all she could to help Killua, but it did not seem like anhthing she said could convince his father to take Killua back.

@IkutoForever2222

@Otakubeats[/URL]

After a moment of silence, Liz glances back at Killua's father with a cold expression, then turns and walks into the tavern. She felt that she had done all she could to help Killua, but it did not seem like anhthing she said could convince his father to take Killua back.

@IkutoForever2222
He stopped and looked at her. "Elita Romera. The woman who ruined my life."

Otakubeats said:
He stopped and looked at her. "Elita Romera. The woman who ruined my life."
Raina sighs, and quickly tries to grab Ty by the arm. "Well don't go recklessly running after her then! What is she doing here?"

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina sighs, and quickly tries to grab Ty by the arm. "Well don't go recklessly running after her then! What is she doing here?"

[/QUOTE]
"I dunno! She probably came to finish what she started. And i'm not running reckless. I have my weapon with me for a reason."

Otakubeats said:
"I dunno! She probably came to finish what she started. And i'm not running reckless. I have my weapon with me for a reason."
Raina frowns, and her grip on Ty's arm gets a bit tighter. "Why would she make her presence known, and then run away? She could be leading you into a trap."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina frowns, and her grip on Ty's arm gets a bit tighter. "Why would she make her presence known, and then run away? She could be leading you into a trap."

[/QUOTE]
"First! OW! Second......well probably."

Otakubeats said:
"First! OW! Second......well probably."
Raina lets go of Ty's arm. "I would suggest going back to camp for now, and staying alert. We should not walk into her trap, and if the others know about her, we might be able to gain an advantage."

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina lets go of Ty's arm. "I would suggest going back to camp for now, and staying alert. We should not walk into her trap, and if the others know about her, we might be able to gain an advantage."

[/QUOTE]
"...Fair enough." He shrugged.

ThatOneLunatic said:
Shaking his head before running even faster saying to raider "stay away!"
Raider decides that it's not worth chasing Will for now. It could be a mistake so he decides to head back to the village. Still a lot of things are happening the Isle it seems, but he will do his best to guard the village. For now he guards the village wondering what happened to Will.

[Open for Interaction at Village]

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raina turns to head back to the treehouse, nodding for Ty to follow.
@FrostRaven

[/QUOTE]
He followed.

Evan takes off his cloak and sets it down to tend to a fire. Kiera, jumping around playing, sees the cloak and drags it around. Evan turns around to see Kiera rolling and wrapping herself in the cloak. Evan chuckles and points as Raina enters.

@Crystal Cali @Otakubeats

Raina looks at Keira and grins slightly. "She is energetic," she comments. "Reminds me of Ash when I took him in." Speaking of Ash, Raina had not seen her panther in a while. She whistles for a moment, then pauses until she hears the familiar crunching of leaves as Ash approached the camp. Raina moves over to the panther, and pets his head. While Ash was not always seen next to Raina, he typically was nearby. Raina sat next to Ash, and he laid down, resting his head on her leg. Raina then shifted her gaze back to Evan. "Something concerning came up while you were away, and we may have a fight on our hands again," she says, then looks to Ty. "You can explain better than I."

@FrostRaven @Otakubeats

Raina sighs softly at Ty's reluctance to speak, but waits until Evan is done speaking before she talks. "You cannot face everything on your own, Ty. We care for you. So let us help," she speaks in a gentle tone, almost in a motherly way.

@FrostRaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back