• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Island Of The Unknown.

Toshi had been lost in deep thought as he tried to understand wat had just happened before standing up as his arm returned to normal and heading towards his hut stopping when he reached the front door and peering inside looking around at the wooden furniture and letting a slight smile show as sadness filled his eyes as he knew he would have to leave the hut in order to continue his search.He would walk to his bed and pull a large bag from underneath it followed by a mask and another bag filled with daggers and cloth.Toshi slung the larger bag over his should which was packed with food and a cantine of water before he took of his shirt and opened it up before using the cloth along with a needle to sow pockets on the shirt's inside before slipping his daggers into the pockets and pulling the mask over his face then he would walk to his closet and pull out a white trench with a hood that he slipped into with a smile that was hidden under his mask.He would also pull out pants made from white wolf fur that he slipped on quickly followed by a pair of boots that seemed worn out though they were brand new .When he finished he would pull out a match and walk out side before brushing the match against the a piece of wood igniting it before he hurled it at the hut and started walking towards the mountain village leaving the hut in flames

Akkora looks up at the night sky, filled with stars and clouds. "I guess so... guess I really should go home." Akkora says, patting the creatures head, and setting it to her side. "Will uhm, I see you again?"

Laverna slept soundly. Rarely did she ever dream, but that's the way she preferred it. Her mother always told her that she daydreamt so much that she had nothing left for her dreams at night. Zereph had gently slipped onto Laverna while asleep. While she didn't consciously respond to it, her tail responded to the heat. Subconsciously her tail wrapped around his torso and down one leg, stealing whatever heat he gave off.

@Mediocritys Muse @wolfborn4

Evo did not know what to do as he can't control his evolution he decided to yell, he felt a little bit of sympathy which annoyed him more as the only emotion he thought he feels was rage itself. He didn't know how to heal the girl so he decided take a deep breath and prepare for a loud scream, loud as possible but before that he spoke "Cover your ears" he would cover the wounded girls ears before he yelled.

"HEEELP!" A scream so loud and powerful it would ripple through the whole island birds in the forest disturbed and would begin flying in the air, the whole island could probably hear this scream of such proportion.

Ebony was selfless, covering the Fallen Woman's ears instead of his own. Of course, he had some witchery with him, he knew it was dirty, but if others would he would. He grimaced in pain under his helmet, the screamed muffled enough to where the human ears wouldn't explode in a bloody mess.

@Glitter Paws

@Beyonder

@Queen of Fantasy

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily buckled over in pain, covering her ears. The vibrations of the sound were the worst, knocking her onto the ground.

His breathing was distorted, coughing and wheezing. If he didn't do this though, the woman would have been probably dead. He thought of the goodside however. He's saving a woman, becoming tougher, and learning what his Allies can do. His hands were strongly planted over her ears, getting rid of most of the sound, just not the vibrations. His arms practically absorbed the vibration in her head like sponges.

@Glitter Paws

@Beyonder

@Queen of Fantasy

Toshi would stop as he started through the forest his ears picking up a familiar sound before he turned around his silver eyes scanning the forest but seeing that the incarnate was no where near he grew slightly concerned and opened his scaled wings flapping them once so that they pushed him high above the island where he shifted his form into one of a falcon and flew towards the sound his new eyes picking up the sight of the incarnate along with two unfamiliar figures. Toshi would hurl himself towards them soaring high above the clouds before shooting downward and landing in the sand a few feet behind them slowly changing back into his normal form as his wings would slowly fade into his back while he walked up to the incarnate tapping his shoulder with his right hand while adjusting his mask with the other and asking the incarnate"whats going on?"his gaze would shift as he glanced at the unfamiliar faces,his silver eyes drilled into them,before returning his gaze to the incarnate his fangs would tense as he waited in response

"Yeah." Hitomu said to Akkora, smiling. He pulled her back onto the water. When they made it back to the beach, Akkora would see a bleeding young male lying on the sand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsumi weakly lifted his head and saw two figures on the beach. His blood pooled under him.
"H-help..." He said weakly before resting his head on the sand.

@Foxgirl Jay

Akkora pales at the sight of the bleeding man in pain. "O-oh!" She quickly breaks the shock. She runs over, and kneels beside him, trying to find the wound. "Where are you hurt, what happened? What's your name?" She asks, hoping to keep the man conscious and aware.

@Ldybug123

Hitomu ran over and saw the bleeding male. He got really pale. "O-oh crap! Katsumi, what happened?" He asked, worried.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsumi weakly looked up at the girl and his brother.
"H-Hitomu.." He said, lifting up his shirt to reveal a bite mark. "M-my n-name i-is... K-Katsumi." He said weakly to Akkora.

@Foxgirl Jay

Akkora can't heal but... Akkora calls on her power. A purple-coloured shield of sorts covers the bite. At least now, it won't bleed. "W-we gotta find a doctor or something!" Akkora says with a panic. "My village has like... a shaman sorta guy who heals people, we could take him there?"

@Ldybug123

@Deadly Darkness

@wolfborn4

Zereph

He moved a bit as he was asleep and then blinked a few times, as he realized that he had fallen asleep without realizing it. With that he let out a light yawn as he looked around and realized that he was over near Laverna and that she had coiled around him a bit, which he simply tilted his head a small bit in realization. As he looked around he didn't see Victoria around anywhere, him figuring that she was outside of the enclosure. With that in mind he pursed his lips in thought for a moment and then poked Laverna on the cheek, him saying as he did so, "Up and at'em Erna." With utmost certainty he thought this was rather cute, seeing as how the girl seemed a bit shy at first but seeing this she doesn't seem to be that shy when she is asleep. After a slight pause he says with a nod and light grin, "I don't mind being held but I would like to get up and stretch my legs a bit."

Hitomu nodded, but remained silent. He was nervous for his brother. He gently picked up Katsumi.

Katsumi looked over at Akkora. "T-thank y-you." He said weakly to her.

@Foxgirl Jay

Ziadresh stood up, claws covered in blood. He slit a piece of cloth from the shirt that was owned by the dead body at his feet. The body was ripped open and the sight would've paralyzed every person with sanity. Ziadresh slowly yet neatly wiped off the red from his claws. He glanced at the carcass lying next to him. He sighed and threw away the before white and now completely crimson cloth.

"If you would've just stayed quiet about who I was.."

Ziadresh pulled on his black gloves, which served the purpose of hiding his claws. He fixed his coat, thinking whether he should or should not get rid of the corpse. He finally decided not to, because it would take too much time. He must leave right now or he might be seen at the crime scene. As he was about to fly away, he heard noises from a nearby bush. Since he was at a forest, it could've been an animal, but Ziadresh had to check just to be sure. In a blink of an eye he was behind the one lying in a bush. It was a harpy child. She was shivering and crying. Ziadresh stared at the child with an irritated look. He had just cleaned his claws and once again he had to dirty them. He pulled off one of his gloves and looked at one of his fingers. He then eyed the child and walked over to her. Ziadresh grabbed the harpy and sliced it's neck. He threw the remains away and flew away from the place where everything had just happened.

Flying around, he noticed a few creatures fuzzing around the shore. One of them was on the ground and it seemed like the others were trying to treat him. Ziadresh thought about it a bit and then decided to go over to them. Slowly ascending, he landed next to the creatures.

"What's going on?"

Toshi would turn around and walk over to the woman and sling his bag off his shoulder sitting it on the ground before pulling the string sowed onto the bag and reaching inside the bag as it opened taking out a vial with a white liquid in it before looking at the unfamiliar man and replying"hello"before continuing is work placing the vial on the ground and taking out a needle and thread as he looked at the woman scanning her wound before taking out a roll of bandages and setting it along with the needle and thread onto the ground before clapping his hands together and when he puled them apart a cane made of enchanted ice would form and hover in the air before toshi grabbed it and set it down before looking at the woman once more with a calm face that was quickly overwhelmed by a serious expression"drink the vial im going to hand u so that it will numb the pain before i start" he held out the vial and waited for her response.

"D-don't thank me, I'm just doing what... Only what I could." Akkora mumbles. She would stand by Hitomu and help him carry, if she has to. Leading the way in to the forest. Her ears are flat back, like they tend to be when she's afraid. They enter Akkora's village, and she points the way to the Shaman's tree-house. She has to pay him with magical trinkets for the healing. A few bone charms. The strange currency used amoungst, and for shamans.

"Put the boy down!" Says the Wild-Elf Shaman. Dark skin, wiry black hair and milky-white blind eyes. "You must leave, give me time to fix this ones shell." He says, waving a hand at Hitomu and Akkora. Akkora wanted to stay, but the Shaman's requests should be respected.

@Ldybug123

Hitomu nodded, and gently put Katsumi down. He looked back at him before leaving.

Katsumi weakly looked up at the Shaman.

@Foxgirl Jay

Ziadresh noticed that the girls didn't answer him. He was puzzled, but finally understood. He forgot he was still a shadow and simple creatures couldn't see a difference between a normal shadow made from objects and the shadow made of air. He was about to transfer back to his original form, but he then noticed a great opportunity. He could follow the creatures and find out something interesting. The girls entered the forest and went to a village. He followed them silently trying not to be noticed. Luckily he wasn't. They carried the male into a house. Ziadresh stayed to observe outside of it. Soon after they left the house, but without the male. He approached them as he turned back into his Oni form. With a warm smile on his face, he asked:

"Is everything alright? I noticed you were carrying an injured man."

Haha no problem I can play out of this easily :D @Ldybug123 @Foxgirl Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back