• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Island Of The Unknown.

"Well sorry but you did kinda scare me." He said and calmed down a little from the sudden appearance. "Bu Heo" He said with his words not coming out right from him yawning. "But hello." he replied back to his previous comment.

@Ldybug123

Akkora looks up at it, speechless with awe. And maybe it was best if she didn't say anything, it might take away from the amazing island. Subconsciously, she holds on to Hitomu's hand tighter.

After a moment to soak in the sights, she asks in a quiet, reverent voice. "H-how did you find this? Do you live here or something?" Her tail's swaying gently behind her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mystery. Most people call me Mist though. It's easier." He said and extended his hand to shake his own. He pulled down his hood so that he could better see his face. Once he did though his hair fell from it. It was long spiky and black that lead down to around his lower back area. "Nice to meet ya."

Akkora lets herself be led to it. Unfamiliar, having a person who knows the place would be best to lead. "Does... anybody live there?" She asks, just as they're stepping on to the islands ground. It felt better to having something solid, rather than magically walking on water, beneath her. She runs a hand through her black hair with a quick sigh. "I still can't believe it's so beautiful..."

@Ldybug123

(Why the heck am I so bad at remembering the name mention )

"So what are you doing out here in the forest so late at night?" He asked and reviewed his looks. He had webbed feet so it looked like he was from the water Village just below the beaches water. "It's dangerous around these parts at night."

"Hm, so why'd you take me here?" Akkora asks, a curious question not an accusatory one. They're walking around the lower tier, by the trees and waterfalls

@Ldybug123

Toshiro

Toshiro shrugged. "I'm not sure. Just couldn't sleep I guess." He said to Mist.

@Kippers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hitomu

"I dunno. I just thought you'd want to see it." Hitomu said, smiling at Akkora.

@Foxgirl Jay

Akkora is hesitant at first. A lot of animals in her forest were dangerous. "W-what is it?" She asks, looking to Hitomu. She wasn't put on edge by it... it looked cute enough. Maybe cute meant less dangerous? And magical too... Not natural.

@Ldybug123

"I don't know. Haven't seen it before." Hitomu said, kneeling down by the creature and putting out his hand for it to sniff. It did and then licked his hand. @Foxgirl Jay

What're you sorry for?" Ebony asked, still walking whilst carrying the woman "You havent done any wronging."

Lily looked down at her feet. "I want to come with you," She said, rubbing the back of her neck. "I don't know who or where anything is, and you were nice to me." she paused. "I was sorry for grabbing your arm,"

The jump startled her. She lets out a gasp, and falls, her back against the grass. Embarrassed by her over-reaction to it, she blushes. "S-sorry... a lot of stuff scares me..." She mumbles. She lets the creature lick her hand.

@Ldybug123

(Logging off for an hour or two)

(JK, I'm dumb and misread a message a friend sent me yesterday. 8pm, he said... not 8am >3> )

@Ldybug123

Knowing how she feels about it, Akkora rubs and scratches the top of the creatures head and ears. Akkora's calming down atleast. "This place is... pretty great."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back