• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Island Of The Unknown.

Ziadresh was spectating the fight. He thought this was the perfect chance to go after the guardian, since he is now alone and the woman is busy dealing with someone else. He spread out his wings and flew towards the one who tried to escape. The woman wasn't his objective anyway, so it was safe to leave her be.

Nona

anger flared in her eyes and she mumbled a few words incoherent to most people. Her eyes flash a golden color and sharp spine like dagger priced through the shadows that surrounded her.

Valentine

"You've gotten weak Nona, still healing from our last tumble?" he laughed quietly parting his shadows to step closer to her, "now, lets fight properly, hmm?"

Nona

Growling she took a step back and ran at him, jumping high in to the air and landing on top of him. After a brief struggle she had him in a head lock.

'Hmm.. I'll stay here for now.' he thought to himself and climbed higher in the trees to see what was about to happen. He was of course worried for the woman. She seemed like someone he could get along with and become friends. Maybe partners in crime. Good cop bad cop style. Then again that seemed a little to far since she said earlier that "Caring for someone is worse then being alone.

Valentine

"Now Nona...that isn't polite." he raised his voice and with one swift move flipped them over, a hand enclosing around her throat, "Why do you hide that pretty little face behind such a big hood...hmm?" reaching up with his free hand he pushed the hood out of her face and watched her dark hair tumble down her shoulders and grinned gripping on to one of the long braids in her hair, "Little bitch!"

Nona

Biting down on the choking sensation she took it upon her self to get him off her in a fairly unorthodox manner. She drove her knee into his crotch.

@Kippers @SivOmega

Last edited by a moderator:
The sun had gone down and Ziadresh had finally gotten back his primary powers. He whispered "Satan's speed" and in a blink of an eye he had gotten behind the guardian. He pulled his arm around his neck quietly asking "Where are you running?"

"Oh me? I'm just observing their fight." He said calmly and turned his head to face him. "I don't see why you feel the need to interrupt me from it. It's truly bothersome." He explained with a shrug of his shoulders. He could feel the pressure on his neck "Hey. That tickles." He said giving off his signature laugh. "Ha ha ha."

Nona

gasping for air she looked at the setting sun with dark eyes slowly getting to her feet. Spreading her feet apart n the ground the mumbled again and a ball of light spread out the length of her palm, "Don't make me hurt you Valentine." Her tone was sharp as she watched the scarred man stand in front of her.

Val

"The sun is setting Nona..." he grinned, "That means you're the one who should be worried." Clapping his hands shadows from the darkening landscape shot out at her, too much for the little ball of light, "How about you use those little wings.." he laughed "Oh wait...you can't"

Nona

Nona's eyes darkened until they where completely over taken by black, she hissed with sharp teeth anger taking over her usual blunt calm manner.

-[[ Alright. I am waiting on Siv. I might fall asleep though since I have not been asleep yet. xD Then i'll probably make a new RP. Something to do with Zombies. ]]-

Kippers said:
-[[ Alright. I am waiting on Siv. I might fall asleep though since I have not been asleep yet. xD Then i'll probably make a new RP. Something to do with Zombies. ]]-
(Okayyy)

Akkora sighs, surprised, but accepting the hug. "You'll be fine..." Akkora tries to comfort him, patting Katsumi's back. "I... I've no idea how to really help you two, because... well, there's really no way to help." Her inability to do anything meaningful was making a painful knot feeling in her chest, and a sense of shame.

@Ldybug123

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back